Halodrol Liquigels: 1/ 1/ 1
X-Factor: 1/ 1/ 1

Workout: Chest/ Shoulders/ Triceps/ Back Width/ Back Thickness

Decline Barbell Press: 215 X 8+5+4, 195 X 9+5+4, Extreme Stretching

Dumbbell Press: 50 X 11+6+5, 45 X 10+5+5, Extreme Stretching

Dip: BW+25 X 11+5+4, BW X 13+7+6, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Pull-Up: -6 X 12+6+5, -8 X 12+7+6

T-bar Row: 110 X 8, 80 X 12, 90 X 9, 75 X 12, Extreme Stretching

Remark: last time's weights are in dark green.

Cardio:
10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Finally, I got a chance to beat the log book! What a workout! I went to the gym after a 3-hour nap and was yawning all the time but weights were moving up nicely. I am especially happy with the dumbbell press: I felt like I could have added 10lb per side easily and still do it. It was the first time in my life I was using a dip belt too, before I used to hold a dumbbell between my feet. I felt weak on T-bar rows mostly because mind-muscle connection was lacking completely.

The weights are going up but I don’t feel any different. The only thing worth mentioning is the awesome pump I got without feeling pumped at all: muscle fullness if you will. I normally either get no pumps or good pumps that last until I am done with cardio. Not today, this definitely an exception, I look bigger than I feel and not the opposite.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I emailed you 24 hours ago, check your junk folder, the subject is "a minds."
Hmmm, I checked and I didn't get it. Resend it to both [email protected] and again to machwon04@yahoo. Surely it'll go through to one of them. Hopefully it works b/c I have quite a few questions for you.

One question I will ask here though, what exactly is sumo leg press? Is it just a wider foot-placement?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
One question I will ask here though, what exactly is sumo leg press? Is it just a wider foot-placement?
You put your feet high and wide, when you lower the platform your knees go behind your ears.

edit: email sent

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
cool
email returned, reply when you have time. thanks man!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 16[/size], Tuesday, November 14

Comments:

No cardio today because I slept in. Chest is real sore real deep, must be from the stretching.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 17[/size], Wednesday, November 15

Workout: Biceps/ Forearms/ Calves/ Hams/ Quads

Machine Curl: 60 X 13+8+7, 55 X 14+8+7

Alternated Hammer Curl: 25 X 20, 25 X 14, Extreme Stretching

Hammer Strength Calf Raise: 205 X 12, 180 X 12

Seated Leg Curl: 75 X 12+6+5, 70 X 12+6+5

Front Squat: 215 X 8, 135 X 20, 195 X 8, 125 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I was totally stressed out about an exam the next day that I just rushed through this workout. Not bad after all, everything went up as planned. Nothing else to report.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 18[/size], Thursday, November 16

Comments:

No cardio again today because of the exam. I am sleep-deprived and exhausted. Legs don’t feel like they have been beaten to death the day before, which is good. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

schlam_of

Awards
Would you say that youre loosing any bodyfat as of yet? Im getting ready to start a halo cycle in a bit and am always looking for more feedback on its re-comp ability..

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Would you say that youre loosing any bodyfat as of yet? Im getting ready to start a halo cycle in a bit and am always looking for more feedback on its re-comp ability..
I'm not losing any fat but I am not gaining any either, I just pinched myself with the calipers in order to better answer your question. Today is day 16 though, I expect it to really kick around the 30 day mark.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 19[/size], Friday, November 17

Incline Dumbbell Press: 75 X 12+7+6, 70 X 13+6+5 , Extreme Stretching

Machine Shoulder Press: 80 X 11+6+5, 70 X 11+6+5 , Extreme Stretching

Decline Close-Grip Bench Press: 145 X 12+6+5, 135 X 12+7+6 , Extreme Stretching

Pulley Row High Pull: 8 X 12+7+6, 6 X 14+9+8

Deadlift: 275 X 9, 225 X 11, 245 X 7, 225 X 10 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Last night’s sleep wasn’t perfect and I compensated with a 3-hour nap after work. I hit the gym immediately afterwards for what turned out to be an average and relaxed workout overall. Everything went up but I was not into the zone by any means, at least not until after the heavy set on deadlifts. Those felt good and I think I am jumping straight to three plates per side next time, which I have never done.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 20[/size], Saturday, November 18

Cardio:
45 min brisk walk upon rising

Comments:

Lots of sleep.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 21[/size], Sunday, November 19

Comments:

Lots of sleep and lots of cheesecake. It is amazing how recovered I feel after deadlifting, none of the usual lower back discomfort either.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 22[/size], Monday, November 20

X-Factor: 1/ 2/ 1

Cable Preacher Curl: 7 X 11+6+5, 6 X 13+6+5

Reverse-Grip One-Arm Cable Curl: 2.5 X 16, 2 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Standing Calf Raise: 170 X 12, 160 X 12

SLDL: 165 X 19, 145 X 16

Leg Press: 14 X 10, 10 X 22, 12 X 8, 9 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Today’s workout turned out better than I expected. The first three exercises went up as planned but I was surprised at the rep increase on SLDL. I could’ve gotten 20 reps but my hams were burning at that point, I felt something on my last two reps where the hams meet the glutes so I decided to stop there. I added two plates and two reps on the heavy set of leg press and one plate and two reps on the widowmaker. I think I did a straight set of 17, I could’ve gotten 25 reps maybe, but knowing my [****ty] recovery abilities I decided not to push as early as 4 weeks into my blast.

Tomorrow I am finishing the first box of HLG but I don’t have much comment on it. Today’s workout was good but nothing out of ordinary mentally. I am recovering fine so the effects are subtle for the most part. I am sleeping a lot more but that could be due to lack of sleep last Wednesday night and not that much due to lethargy: time will tell. Also, I hopped on the scale at the gym today before my workout [a week ahead of the official weigh-in] and I am up 6lb. The best is yet to come though, this week I’m upping X-Factor to 4 a day.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 23[/size], Tuesday, November 21

Cardio:

Comments:

Note to self: going heavy and deep on SLDL hurts.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 24[/size], Wednesday, November 22

Incline Smith Press: 160 X 9+5+4 , 140 X 8+6+5 , Extreme Stretching

Shoulder Smith Press: 110 X 8+5+4 , 90 X 8+5+4 , Extreme Stretching

Floor Triceps Extension: 25 X 11+6+5 , 25 X 10+5+4 , Extreme Stretching

Chin-Up: BW X 8+5+4 , BW X 7+4+3

Rack Pull: 225 X 11, 295 X 8 , 225 X 10, 275 X 7 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Today’s workout started out great, I added 20lb on the first two exercises and only lost a rep on the first one. Next time I will put 2 plates per side on the incline press to get to the projected rep range of 11—15 rest-paused. Floor skullcrushers felt heavy but my arms are quite weak so that is to be expected, especially after two heavy compound exercises. I barely added reps on the chin-ups, I was out of kerosene by then. I almost felt asleep doing rack pulls, something pulled in the left shoulder blade area again and I was quite disappointed. Decided to not put three plates for the heavy set and to narrow the grip somewhat. I use a very wide grip to make up for the fact that I am pulling from knee level, not below, that extends the range of motion. Fortunately, a narrower grip solved the problem and I was pain-free.

I will be out of town until Sunday and will not update by then. I will try and squeeze in a workout although I doubt it will be complete: I don’t expect to find the same equipment. Happy turkey day everyone!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 25[/size], Thursday, November 23

Comments:

Fishing.

I gained 5lbs from a single meal, I am really proud of myself.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 26[/size], Friday, November 24

Comments:

Unfortunately, no workout today: I couldn’t get out of bed all day.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 27[/size], Saturday, November 25

Comments:

Fishing and college football.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 28[/size], Sunday, November 26

Comments:

Fishing.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 29[/size], Monday, November 27

Weight: 177.3 [+4.7 lbs]

Decline Barbell Press: 225 X 9+4+3, 215 X 8+5+4, Extreme Stretching

Dumbbell Press: 55 X 11+5+4, 50 X 11+6+5, Extreme Stretching

Dip: BW+35 X 11+6+4, BW+25 X 11+5+4, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Pull-Up: -5 X 12+6+5, -6 X 12+6+5

T-bar Row: 125 X 7, 90 X 12, 110 X 8, 80 X 12, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
15 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I had the worst workout in a long time, I’ve been dragging ass all day long and it showed but after all, it’s the Monday after the holidays. Everything went up as expected but it could have been a bit better. My ears looked really big in the mirror when doing the dumbbell presses for some reason, never noticed them before. Again, I had an excellent pump I could not feel, just see once I got home.

People typically overeat over the holidays, I underate. I seem to have lost a lot of water because my abs are showing up nicely again and if I shaved I would be able to see the veins in the lower abs or bulge of the veins at least. Therefore, I am very happy with the weight gain so far and I look even better in the mirror. I might have lost some fat too, but I will wait until the last week to take official caliper readings. I was heavier last week but that could have been due to anything. So far so good!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You are doing great buddy. Fluctuations happens. Keep it up, and you're on your way to some serious mass :)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 30[/size], Tuesday, November 28

Cardio:

Comments:

I felt run down today and took two naps instead of the usual one. Lethargy seems to be kicking in but it could also be post-holiday laziness.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 31[/size], Wednesday, November 29

Machine Curl: 65 X 14+8+7, 60 X 13+8+7

Alternated Hammer Curl: 30 X 12, 25 X 20, Extreme Stretching

Hammer Strength Calf Raise: 230 X 12, 205 X 12

Seated Leg Curl: 80 X 12+7+6, 75 X 12+6+5

Front Squat: 225 X 7, 145 X 20, 215 X 8, 135 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I didn’t quite feel it today, I was mindlessly going through the sets until I did the heavy set on front squats which was a 2-rep PR by the way. That woke me up and I hit the widowmaker hard, I completed 17 reps before pausing for some air and finishing the set. Form was perfect, no GM-ing and no difficulty with keeping the bar from choking me or from sliding down my arms on both sets.

Everything is going fine so far but I don’t feel anything. I might need to up the dose of HLG, I rarely respond to the recommended dose of products in that category, e.g. Jungle Warfare kicked in after I bumped it up to 5 caps per day: 3 caps were useless.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I personnaly don't think bumping up the dosage would make a huge diff. You are doing great progress, and I suggest you finish this cycle with the appropriate dosage, measure your gains, and for next cycle, bump the caps and compare. I don't think they're useless, you just don't feel them but they are doing theyre work IMO.

Keep us informed on your decision ;)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think bumping up the dosage would make a huge diff.
There is only one way to find out...If 4 gels don't make a difference there will be no next cycle of HLG.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 32[/size], Thursday, November 30

Halodrol Liquigels: 2/ 1/ 1

Comments:

Recovery has gone south once I started hitting PR’s all over the log book. I slept more than 10 hours last night, missed class and cardio, ate very little and got a very short nap. This is borderline unacceptable although I am aware that my natural recovery is below average. I am upping HLG to 4 a day for the last 9 days to see if it helps me feel ‘normal’ on my days off.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 33[/size], Friday, December 1

Incline Dumbbell Press: 80 X 12+5+4, 75 X 12+7+6 , Extreme Stretching

Machine Shoulder Press: 85 X 11+6+4, 80 X 11+6+5 , Extreme Stretching

Decline Close-Grip Bench Press: 165 X 9+5+3, 145 X 12+6+5 , Extreme Stretching

Pulley Row High Pull: 10 X 10+5+4, 8 X 12+7+6

Deadlift: 315 X 8, 225 X 12, 275 X 9, 225 X 11 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Same thing today, 10 hours of sleep, missed class and meals. I hope 4 gels help the cause because this is hurting progress. The workout was just fine up until I hit deadlifts. I have always been afraid of putting too heavy a weight and messing up my vulnerable lower back but today I decided enough is enough. Three plates per side felt awesome, I was hoping for 4 reps and got double that. Moreover, the heavy set was easier than the back-off set where I almost injured myself on the last rep. Now let’s see how my back feels tomorrow, this is immensely more important than the weight lifted in the long run.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 34[/size], Saturday, December 2

Comments:

Wow, I felt great today, 4 gels seem to be working much better. Spinal erectors, traps and rhomboids are viciously sore but my lower back and joints are fine :thumbsup: Appetite was also good although calories weren’t the cleanest.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 35[/size], Sunday, December 3

Comments:

Another off day without cardio, it’s way too cold outside and I don’t really like doing cardio at the gym. All my back muscles are sore, lats get an awesome stretch from that pulley exercise, I love it.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 36[/size], Monday, December 4

Cable Preacher Curl: 7 X 12+7+6, 7 X 11+6+5

Reverse-Grip One-Arm Cable Curl: 3 X 12, 2.5 X 16 , Extreme Stretching

Standing Calf Raise: 180 X 12, 170 X 12

SLDL: 185 X 20, 165 X 19

Leg Press: 15 X 10, 11 X 20, 14 X 10, 10 X 22 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Monday workouts tend to start off slowly then pick up and this one was no exception either. Everything was off until I hit calves, the weight is too much for my back and traps and I was shaking uncontrollably during the 15-second stretches at the bottom of each rep. Unfortunately, my gym has no better calf machines and I like the stretch I get from that one. Then I started shaking after the 12th rep on SLDL, my calves and back would take none of the pressure, but I completed the set. My heartbeat must have been at least 150 for good 10 minutes after that set, during which I warmed up on the leg press. By the 4th rep on the heavy set I ‘thought’ I wouldn’t make it past 6, but I managed to get 10, my mind was playing games on me. The widowmaker was tough and that last rep was questionable.

Overall, I am getting stronger and looking leaner. I weighed at a notch below 180 today which is up almost 3 pounds since last Monday. 4 more days on HLG and then it is all X-Factor at 5 a day.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
[size=+1]Day 36[/size], Monday, December 4

Cable Preacher Curl: 7 X 12+7+6, 7 X 11+6+5

Reverse-Grip One-Arm Cable Curl: 3 X 12, 2.5 X 16 , Extreme Stretching

Standing Calf Raise: 180 X 12, 170 X 12

SLDL: 185 X 20, 165 X 19

Leg Press: 15 X 10, 11 X 20, 14 X 10, 10 X 22 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Monday workouts tend to start off slowly then pick up and this one was no exception either. Everything was off until I hit calves, the weight is too much for my back and traps and I was shaking uncontrollably during the 15-second stretches at the bottom of each rep. Unfortunately, my gym has no better calf machines and I like the stretch I get from that one. Then I started shaking after the 12th rep on SLDL, my calves and back would take none of the pressure, but I completed the set. My heartbeat must have been at least 150 for good 10 minutes after that set, during which I warmed up on the leg press. By the 4th rep on the heavy set I ‘thought’ I wouldn’t make it past 6, but I managed to get 10, my mind was playing games on me. The widowmaker was tough and that last rep was questionable.

Overall, I am getting stronger and looking leaner. I weighed at a notch below 180 today which is up almost 3 pounds since last Monday. 4 more days on HLG and then it is all X-Factor at 5 a day.
awesome log bro!

congrats :bruce1:

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 37[/size], Tuesday, December 5

Comments:

Feeling good today but not too good and diet suffered as a result. I felt much better as the day progressed and got in the calories later on. Lower back does not feel like it has gone through so much the last two workouts.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 38[/size], Wednesday, December 6

Incline Smith Press: 180 X 7+4+2 , 160 X 9+5+4 , Extreme Stretching

Shoulder Smith Press: 140 X 6+3+2 , 110 X 8+5+4 , Extreme Stretching

Floor Triceps Extension: 25 X 13+7+5 , 25 X 11+6+5 , Extreme Stretching

Chin-Up: BW X 9+5+4 , BW X 8+5+4

Rack Pull: 225 X 12, 315 X 7 , 225 X 11, 295 X 8 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I did it, finally, 4 plates on the smith incline. That felt heavy but manageable. Those 4 reps took the best of me and I couldn’t complete 3 reps on the last mini-set so I was only a rep short of my goal. Shoulder pressing, however, was even better. I decided not to bother with the small plates and increased the weight by 30lbs. It seemed like a good idea for a number of reasons. Firstly, I am not a front-delt presser on chest exercises anymore so my delts had a lot left in them. Secondly, shoulders are my best and strongest part. Thirdly, I feel in the zone after that first exercise. And lastly, the smith machine provides enough safety for such endeavors. I almost got 7 reps on that first mini-set, I actually got it up an inch above my chin and held it there for 3 seconds, I couldn’t complete that rep for the life of me. I’m very happy with the outcome though, and I brought those two first exercises to the projected 11—15 rest-paused rep range.

Again, mind-muscle connection was lacking on back pulling and I only got one extra rep. Given that I don’t beat the logbook on those much better than that, it was ok. Besides, I am a few pounds heavier than the last time I did them.

I raised the platform on rack pulls a bit and now I am pulling from knee level. Actually, the bar lies just at the bottom of the patella. This made it more difficult but also helped me feel the exercises better.

A very relaxed workout overall and no ‘on’ feeling at the gym at all. Two more days on HLG!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 39[/size], Thursday, December 7

Comments:

I couldn’t fall asleep until around 4 last night and once I did I kept waking up but for some reason I felt very refreshed during the day. Appetite was missing though, I doubt I got a good amount of macros in. Delts and lats are quite sore and delts are never sore.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 40[/size], Friday, December 8

EZ Preacher Curl: 35 X 12+6+5 , 30 X 13+7+6

EZ Reverse-Grip Curl: 20 X 15 , 20 X 12 , Extreme Stretching

Leg Press Calf Raise: 9 X 11 , 8 X 12

Sumo Leg Press: 6 X 20 , 4 X 20

Squat: 265 X 7, 195 X 20 , 225 X 8, 175 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

The last time I did that rotation was four weeks ago because I missed a workout on Black Friday. That posed the challenge of picking the ‘right’ weight for squats. On one hand, by now I should be at least matching the ending weights of my last blast, while on the other, the sumo leg press kills my hams and depletes my bottom-end squat power. So I settled for weight 10lbs lighter than my best for both sets. The heavy set was really heavy and the widowmaker was the hardest I have ever had. I barely got a straight set of 10 before blasting 10 singles, the last two of which came from a state beyond failure.

Last day of HLG today; second round of blood testing tomorrow.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 41[/size], Saturday, December 9

X-Factor: 2/ 2/ 1

Comments:

As I promised, another round of blood work today. The old ones are from November 7, a few days after starting HLG. I skipped cardio on purpose and I starved for 2 hours so that I can get fasted values this time. It may not make for a good comparison, but I was curious to know those values, especially the blood glucose one. Last time’s results in dark green:

• Total Cholesterol: 182, 198 (<190)
  • HDL: 70, 68 (>40)
  • TC/ HDL ratio: 2.6 2.9 (<4.5)
  • Blood Sugar: 80, 109 (<125 non-fasting, 70—110 fasting)

Everything is about the same. I’m really happy with the TC/ HDL ratio. I have three yolks per day and lots of red meat, but also plenty of fats from nuts, olive and coconut oil. Seems to work fine for me.

Overall, it was a great day, I’ve never felt so good after a squat day. I did get a good nap from 6 to 9 later on. The chances are though, that tomorrow won’t be so good. Legs are mildly sore.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 42[/size], Sunday, December 10

Cardio:

45-min walk upon rising

Comments:

I guessed it right, I feel so run down today. At least appetite is up, but that could be from stress from imminent exams and morning cardio, to some extent. The soreness in my hams is debilitating, just as bad as last time I did sumo leg press, I love that exercise. It’s nice that the weather has been much warmer so that I can get some cardio in, I’m gaining more fat than I’d like to [well, anything more that none is too much].

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 43[/size], Monday, December 11

Decline Barbell Press: 235 X 8+4+3, 225 X 9+4+3, Extreme Stretching

Dumbbell Press: 60 X 11+5+4, 55 X 11+5+4, Extreme Stretching

Dip: BW+45 X 10+5+3, BW+35 X 11+6+4, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Pull-Up: -4 X 13+6+5, -5 X 12+6+5

T-bar Row: 135 X 6, 100 X 9, 125 X 7, 90 X 12, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
20-min walk home

Comments:

What a day! Waking up was very tough, I knew what was waiting for me so I put off as much as I could. I studied for a few hours then took a final exam that is critical to the completion of my degree. I was so tired afterwards, I was thinking about moving my workout schedule a day [and maybe I should have, read on]. However, I ate, I took a nap, I met my team for the project and I decided I should stick to schedule and go to the gym. After all, I didn’t feel as weak, although my CNS was shot from all the studying and actual taking of the exam, I’ve been hyper for many hours prior to that point the same day, which is generally too much for me. I thought I could do it, I normally do after a nap. However, on the way to the gym I was pulled over for expired plates. I got a ticket [first in 10 years of driving] and my car was impounded. So I had to walk back home [see Cardio above] but the weather was warm so that wasn’t too bad. I know that would cost me a couple of hundred, maybe more, but that’s nothing in the grand scheme of events. Besides, it will only cost me money, right? To hell with such minuscule distractions! I’ve got a lot of other things to ‘worry’ about: such is the nature of things.

The workout wasn’t the best but given the circumstances, it was to be expected. After all the events today, I forgot what numbers I was against, but at least I knew what weights to put on. Looking at the log book now, I did just fine. I weighed in at bloated 181.7lbs before the workout, 9lbs heavier than at the start of this log so the dip and the pull-up numbers were acceptable. Subjectively, I feel just the same after discontinuing HLG 3 days ago.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 44[/size], Tuesday, December 12

Comments:

I couldn’t fall asleep until about 6 this morning. I couldn’t take a nap later either. There is some mild soreness. I got my car back.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 45[/size], Wednesday, December 13

Machine Curl: 70 X 12+8+7, 65 X 14+8+7

Alternated Hammer Curl: 30 X 14, 30 X 12, Extreme Stretching

Hammer Strength Calf Raise: 250 X 12, 230 X 12

Seated Leg Curl: 85 X 12+7+6, 80 X 12+7+6

Front Squat: 235 X 6, 155 X 20, 225 X 7, 145 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I had to get up early today for work. The sleep deprivation from yesterday took a toll not only on my productivity but also on my upper back. I had to lie down just to rest it. So I did, and after a very necessary nap, I went to the gym. Numbers went up and the widowmaker was excruciating.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 46[/size], Thursday, December 14

Cardio:

45-min walk upon rising

Comments:

A very peaceful off day considering the brutality of yesterday’s workout and the stress of finals week. Surprisingly, nothing is sore today.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 47[/size], Friday, December 15

Comments:

I had one of the worst days ever. I had to take a day off from lifting since my mind was occupied with all kinds of negative thoughts and emotions. Fortunately, that was the end of finals. I crashed so badly after that last assignment but I felt relieved. Given all that happened today, diet was pretty good.