Stats are:
26 yo
6'1"
201lb
16%bf

bench= 225
Squat= 315
Deadlift= 405
(these are current max or the most I feel comfortable doing)

I am going to do a 50/50/75/75/75 cycle.
taking Milk thistle, Hawthorne, Fish oil, and a multivitamin while on cycle.

I have been contemplating using a real SERM or an OTC live nolvaXT. The problem is I cannot obtain a SERM easily as I work in a clinic and my PCP is a resident.

I am hoping to gain 12lb of lean muscle. I currently take in 250-300g protein and about 2500-3000k calories.

thanks for any input.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would try to get a serm no matter what. If you cant order it to yourself, try ordering it to a friends or a package service (Walgreens does that around here). Also I would do a minimum of 3k calories.

Stevensavage

Awards
Def get 3k plus calories if your trying to bulk up my friend.
how old are you?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would get 2 bottles of sns liver assist, or something high quality like that. milk thistle isnt good enough for your liver alone, especially if it is not standardized.

good otc pct would be
inhibit-e
hypertest, 2 bottles 6 a day for 40 days (surpassing the inhibit-e)
lean xtreme on day 8
keep taking liver assist

rubbermonkey

Awards
its so freaking hard to eat clean and get over 3k calories a day... :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its so freaking hard to eat clean and get over 3k calories a day... :(
if you dont have your diet down dont do ph's and ps's

diet is much > than any supplement or ph, so please work on your diet first and max out on that first. if you dont have your diet down you will not only limit your gains, but you wont keep what you gained afterwards.

visit the diet section here, get involved. you wont change overnight but if you love this sport you must work on that first.

rubbermonkey

Awards
Day 14

I have seen no noticeable increases in strength. The only side i have experienced was a crazy lower bank pump while playing basketball yesterday. Insane.... i am now off to find some taurine....

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Stick with it man, I'm on day 17 myself and have had crazy back pumps as well, but the PRs are now arriving, too.

cflight

Awards
You'll see increases in endurance and strength real soon...
I would carefully consider grapefruit...ergo-log had an article on it, how 250ml of grapefruit juice drastically increased the absorption of certain chemicals...Halodrol being on of them...this may place a heavier load on the liver though...worth a look...
The article , titled; A glass of grapefruit juice makes dianabol more effective , I found by going to category; Anabolic compounds/Get more out of your steroids – lose weight first, at the bottom of that article, it is the first link...

After you load some taurine...say 5g for two days...try 3g/day

rubbermonkey

Awards
You'll see increases in endurance and strength real soon...
I would carefully consider grapefruit...ergo-log had an article on it, how 250ml of grapefruit juice drastically increased the absorption of certain chemicals...Halodrol being on of them...this may place a heavier load on the liver though...worth a look...
The article , titled; A glass of grapefruit juice makes dianabol more effective , I found by going to category; Anabolic compounds/Get more out of your steroids – lose weight first, at the bottom of that article, it is the first link...

After you load some taurine...say 5g for two days...try 3g/day

thanks bro... i read that grapefruit increases teh effectiveness of oral.. but didnt think about the halo :)

rubbermonkey

Awards
wow...

Halo kicked in....

Day 16

Chest day-

Broke a PR...

Strength is way up.
Previous PR on flat chest was 225x1.
Got under 225 yesterday and did 3 smooth reps. Bumped up to 235 next and pushed it relatively smooth too.

Also went heavier than normal on Incline DB Press. Normally these are very hard on me due to long arms and balancing issues...
3 sets: 65x10 75x10 80x8

The 80s are kept on the big-boy rack. I was so happy to make the jump the them :)

I am pumped now. The Taurine has eliminated the LBP. No other sides.

kjthesaint

Awards
help

alright so i am gonna run h-drol for 6 weeks 25/25/50/50/75/75 while on cycle support and then do a 4 week pct, also on cycle support 2 weeks before (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist x2) and during the cycle as directed post cycle NOLVADEX right after the cycle do not wait do 40-40-20-20 the day after you last dose of h-drol iForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 as directed with NOLVADEX

what yall think