Halodrol and Superdol Cycle

rmbowen37

Awards
I intend on using a halodrol clone (GAT Powerdrol) on off days and use superdrol clone (EVOL DIANEVOL) on workout days. Can you give me any advice. I am using cycle support and creatine and have reveristol and post cycle for PCT. I cannot get a SERM. Do you feel this is a good strack?

rmbowen37

Awards
Would you stick to just one halodrol? At my weight I am thinking of taking 50mg for the first week and then 50 on off days and 100,g on workout days split in two does? Any thoughts

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't try to go off and on, or pulse, a halodrol clone. I would only use it in a straight cycle. I would also get a SERM, people act like they are hard to get but if you can order a PH/DS online then you can get a SERM. Just use google.

rmbowen37

Awards
I will check it out. Do you feel as though 100 mg for 240 lbs it too much. I will use the Halodrol and save the superdrol for the next cycle.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 50, then go up to 75. If you can handle 75 fine you can consider going up to 100 mgs

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I've seen people running a halodrol cycle and pulsing superdrol on workout days. Example: 50/50/75/75/75 halodrol while pulsing 10-20mg superdrol on workout days.

rmbowen37

Awards
I was thinking using halodrol only on off days and superdrol on workout days. I may try this for first two weeks and see how it works. I want the superdrol as the first two weeks of halodrol gains are minimal.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking using halodrol only on off days and superdrol on workout days. I may try this for first two weeks and see how it works. I want the superdrol as the first two weeks of halodrol gains are minimal.
Well you're right about the halodrol gains being minimal in the beginning but you need to take it everyday. If it means anything to you I've never heard of anyone pulsing halodrol, but i have heard of plenty pulsing superdrol.

That's why I was saying you should just take the halodrol like normal and pulse the superdrol on workout days (taking the halodrol and superdrol that day).

I am taking p mag right now and I took Superdrol at 10mg for the first week and then stopped. It was too harsh for me along with the Pmag so I will save it for a solo run. Either way over the past 3 weeks I have dropped
.5% bodyfat and gained 10 lbs! I am really happy with the gains so far.

Edit: The reason why I brought up the Pmag is because it is very similar to Halodrol. I do think the Superdrol kickstarted the cycle as I imagined it would but my BP was a little too high w/ the Pmag.

rmbowen37

Awards
Ok I will do 50/50/100/100/50 and pulse the superdrol for the first two weeks. Powerdrol by GAT is capsules so cannot take 75. I am getting a serm and will run with reversitol and Post cycle support. Thanks for all the help fellas.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will do 50/50/100/100/50 and pulse the superdrol for the first two weeks. Powerdrol by GAT is capsules so cannot take 75. I am getting a serm and will run with reversitol and Post cycle support. Thanks for all the help fellas.
Don't taper the h-drol down the last week, generally you only want to taper a PH/DS upwards. I would highly recommend you do more research into PH/DS before you jump into a cycle, as you obviously do not know very much about them. I also think you should stick to a solo cycle before you go stacking stuff.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Most will tell you that the last week of 50 halodrol is pointless and simply prolonging shut down, but it's up to you. As far as the Superdrol, make sure you listen to your body; it is really strong ****

Edit: ^ I agree.

rmbowen37

Awards
I have read a bunch on PH/DS and you get mixed reviews. I have taken Halodrol before and then through the forums realized that 50 at my weight is not enough. Since Hdrol is a 4 week cycle I added the 50mg on the week five for a little extra. Having the fifth week is optional from what I have read. I will see how I feel.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I have read a bunch on PH/DS and you get mixed reviews. I have taken Halodrol before and then through the forums realized that 50 at my weight is not enough. Since Hdrol is a 4 week cycle I added the 50mg on the week five for a little extra. Having the fifth week is optional from what I have read. I will see how I feel.
Well you are answering your own question. Your HPTA will be shut down from the Superdrol and Hdrol so by just taking 50mg Hdrol (Which didn't do anything for you the first time around) on the fifth week you are just prolonging the shut down. At that point you will be shut down and no longer taking an effective dosage of PH; this will equal losing your hard earned gains.

It would be MUCH better to do this:

Hdrol 50/50/50/100/100
Superdrol 10/20/20/0/0

Edit: Like I said before be careful with the superdrol.

rmbowen37

Awards
Sounds good I will let you know how it goes. Thanks guys I will use both of yous guys wisdom.

Rick

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good I will let you know how it goes. Thanks guys I will use both of yous guys wisdom.

Rick
There are alot of users here that are much more experienced that I am. I have done a ton of research and have ran a few cycles that have gone well for me. So i'm just trying to help to the best of my ability.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Well you are answering your own question. Your HPTA will be shut down from the Superdrol and Hdrol so by just taking 50mg Hdrol (Which didn't do anything for you the first time around) on the fifth week you are just prolonging the shut down. At that point you will be shut down and no longer taking an effective dosage of PH; this will equal losing your hard earned gains.

It would be MUCH better to do this:

Hdrol 50/50/50/100/100
Superdrol 10/20/20/0/0

Edit: Like I said before be careful with the superdrol.
If you are set on doing both the cycle he laid out is your best bet. You will definitly need a SERM for it though.