Halodrol-50 vs Phera-Plex

JB22

Awards
I'm wondering how PP with 1ad and 4ad stand in a cycle? I couldn't find any info on this - with 1AD & PP both being quite androgenic i guess it would be better to split it up than to run them together. How would this look:

week 1-4 = 1AD & 4AD
week 5-8 = PP
week 9-12 = PCT

Or would this be better ran as two seperate cycles?

ross21

Awards
i wanted to know if halodrol would show positive on a drug test, and if it would for how long in ur system. thanks

David220

Awards
Man after reading this i'll have to buy some pp. since i know where to get some for 27 bucks a bottle.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I started out PP with 20mg for first few days, and have upped it to 30mg for over a week. I am also using Prostan at 100mg, and haven't noticed much. (I gained about a pound...eating 3500 cals)
I responded great to SD (2nd cycle was at 20mg)
weight is 205.
Well, I guess it just took a while for the PP to kick in. (and I dropped it back to 20mg)
I've been eating approx 3600 calories (pretty much the same as when I first posted in this thread) and I just weighed in at 213 this morning! (today is the end of my 3rd week)
That's about 8lbs in a week...pretty good.
I have about 5 or so days left of the PP and then I start PCT with Ultra Hotter (need to get rid of it), and Retain.
I'll be getting 2 NHA Stacks and wasn't sure if I should wait till after PCT to use one, or take some time off from everything before using.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
check sponsors. i think some tropical one has some...
I looked into it. It is indeed a sponsor - Island Supplements.

They have an amazing sale on Anabolic Xtreme stuff right now. All his prices look extremely competitive. Many are lower than Bulk Nutrition. His feedback appears to be very solid also. I'm going to be giving this guy some business. Its the smaller/new supplement companies that really need the support of our community.

Makodhardie

Awards
I know this thread has kinda strayed from the original topic but I didn't think one post was worth starting a new thread over. I had a couple packs of Halodrol-50 that were on backorder and I got a call this morning from the vendor I ordered from saying that Gaspari had placed a recall on the product and was discontinuing it.... aparently no reason was given yet. I changed my order to Phera-Plex but I'm in PCT time now so won't be getting to it until later, perhaps February since I'm going to China for a month right after Christmas and I may not have a gym to train at. So for now, I'm just enjoying everyone else's logs. :thumbsup:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I just bought two bottles of Phera-Plex myself.. :D

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Oops. Okay, I just bought two more bottles, this time from Island... :run:

And half price, at that!!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...I got a call this morning from the vendor I ordered from saying that Gaspari had placed a recall on the product and was discontinuing it.... aparently no reason was given yet.
Interesting info. Makodhardie. Sounds like that Wash. Post aticle and their leaked email has 'em really scaed

David220

Awards
Thats them. I got the Gain Cycle Kit. If you do a goggle search they got Superdrol for $18 bucks.
I looked into it. It is indeed a sponsor - Island Supplements.

They have an amazing sale on Anabolic Xtreme stuff right now. All his prices look extremely competitive. Many are lower than Bulk Nutrition. His feedback appears to be very solid also. I'm going to be giving this guy some business. Its the smaller/new supplement companies that really need the support of our community.

shaorinor

Awards
No offense to Bulk Nutrition...they do have great service, but I find that they're no longer the lowest prices around on most supplements that I buy.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
No offense to Bulk Nutrition...they do have great service, but I find that they're no longer the lowest prices around on most supplements that I buy.
Why not use board sponsor Best Price Nutrition?

From http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/faq/#FAQ5

What is your low price guarantee, and what do I do if I find a lower price?

We guarantee the lowest price. If you find a lower price somewhere, inform us where online that price is at the time of your order, and we will beat that price upon confirmation of the price. Note we will match or beat prices from only one merchant.

They have great service and will give you the best price available. No need to thank me shaorinor for just saving you a ton of money.