halodrol 50 cutting log

jjordanj

Awards
Hey Bro Lookin huge!! Keep up the good work.

I read in your earlier post that you stopped taking Orastan because it made you fell anxious, but you also said you were out of breath quicker in another post. Was that from the Orastan or the H-50. I am thinking about taking Orastan and H-50 but I can't afford to have my stamina affected, any info would be great, thanks!
dude it may have been mental but both times i tried orastan(one time one night, one time 1 week) i felt weird. i have to be in good cardio condition. i was training in agility training while on orastan and h50 and felt horrible (pouring sweat, out of breath quick, heart racing). i dropped the orastan and feel great. i havent heard of anyone else having these problems maybe it just doesnt agree with me.

jjordanj

Awards
Definately not underdosed! It is just low on the side effects, AND THAT IS A DAMN GOOD THING! I made pretty damn good gains on just 50mgs a day.
hey man impressive pics looks like you liked h 50 as well.

jjordanj

Awards
more pics

i am about to finish my halodrol cycle here i am 3 weeks in weighing 250 still but definitely leaner sorry for the mean faces took the pics by myself

Attachments

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i am about to finish my halodrol cycle here i am 3 weeks in weighing 250 still but definitely leaner sorry for the mean faces took the pics by myself
First off, you lookin jacked bro! I wish I had quads like those! Yeah , I liked the H-50 a lot! I kept thinking" man this stuff has not given me no side bad side effects yet" and actually getting scared cause I thought it was goiong to hit all of a sudden,and hard with the sides, but it never did. Loved the strength gains I got off of it, and the hard lean gains. I can't wait to try it again, but I am going to keep my anxiousness down, and take at least a 3 month break before I do another one. I wil keep up on your log, as I want to use it for a cut up my next time around. Good luck with the gains, and keep up the good log and awesome gains! Enjoy!:cheers:

THA GONZ

Awards
dude it may have been mental but both times i tried orastan(one time one night, one time 1 week) i felt weird. i have to be in good cardio condition. i was training in agility training while on orastan and h50 and felt horrible (pouring sweat, out of breath quick, heart racing). i dropped the orastan and feel great. i havent heard of anyone else having these problems maybe it just doesnt agree with me.
Thanks for the info Bro, I might give orastan a try and see how it works for me, if it has the same affect I'll drop it.

Madman78

Awards
i am about to finish my halodrol cycle here i am 3 weeks in weighing 250 still but definitely leaner
I measure people at the gym all the time and I would guess you finished up around 11% BF. I can usually guess it within 1% but I may be off since it's a pic and not in person.

Madman

P.S. Your quads are HUGE!

jjordanj

Awards
I measure people at the gym all the time and I would guess you finished up around 11% BF. I can usually guess it within 1% but I may be off since it's a pic and not in person.

Madman

P.S. Your quads are HUGE!
thanks man my quads are just naturally like that just started working them out again about 2 months ago. yea i figured i was about 10-12 percent still would like to get leaner though

jjordanj

Awards
hey guys

tomorrow will be my last day of h 50. have to say of all the methyls ive used pp,sd and h50 this is by fay my fav. the results were similar to sd but the side effects were minimal. i am going to do 3 weeks of sd and then i will be off at least 4 months during the season-thanks guys