HALOCOR DERMACRINE LOG - First Cycle - ALL OUT!!

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Hi Guys,
Long story short, im going to start my first cycle in 8 days and counting. Im gonna be running Halocor (Halodrol clone) and Dermacrine as a test base for the cycle for the reported benefits of feeling great on cycle, help with libido and lethargy even though Hdrol is mild i just wanna try it out still. Dermacrine ill use 3 pumps ed for the first 10 days and then 4 pumps thereafter to make it last during the full 5 weeks. The cycle will be 5 weeks and then 4 weeks pct which will allow me to finish a few days before New Years :) I wanted to make sure i got all my bases covered with the Support supplements and probably went overkill with it but better to be safe than sorry haha. I take Cissus and a Joint support cos i have a history of a knee reconstruction from Basketball, and sore joints in my shoulders and elbows, which stretching, , foam rolling and icing has helped tremendously. I have taken my blood test last week and will be getting my results from the doc this week sometime, he knows ill be doing a cycle and is willing to monitor me, take my blood tests during and post cycle again to make sure everything is getting back to normal. Ill post pics of my blood work if i can work out how to but that shouldnt be a problem :) So lets get started!

STATS
Height: 6'3
Weight: 195lbs
BF: 10%

Been training for 5 years but taken it serious for the past 2 years. Im aiming to do a bulk on this cycle, to maximize potential gains and i dont mind gaining some bf. Ill be aiming for 3500 calories a day, 400 carbs, 300 protein, 80 fat. Or do you think i should up my calories some more?

Goal: Gain some mass, i don't want to be too optimistic but 8lbs or more and ill be stoked!

Staple Supplements which ill be taking throughout
Primaforce Cissus 2gm ED
Multivitamin
Primaforce Elastamine (Joint Support) 6 caps ED ( which contains 4gm of Glucosamine, MSM and Chondrotin combined)
SAM-e 400mg ED
Fish Oil 5gm ED

Pre Cycle
Loading Hawthorn Berry (2 caps ED 900mg total) and Milk Thistle (2 caps ED 500mg total) for 2 weeks (6 days loading done, currently 8 days left and then into the cycle!)

Cycle - 5 Weeks
Halocor 50/75/75/75/75
Dermacrine 3/3-4/4/4/4 pumps ED
LGI Damage Control 4 caps ED standard Dose
Omega Sports T-Force 4 caps ED Keep the boys nice and swole ;)
Taurine on Hand

Post Cycle
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Damage Control Dose Same as Above
Purus Labs Dbol DAA 3gm ED for Natty Test Boost
Lean Extreme 0/0/3/3/3/3 caps ED for Cortisol Control

My training split will be predominantly high volume with the days set out like:
Monday – Legs Hypertrophy
Tuesday – Chest/Biceps
Wednesday - REST
Thursday – Legs Power
Friday - Shoulders/Traps/Triceps
Saturday - Back
Sunday – REST

Im open to any advice and criticisms and wanna bring all of youse on my journey in the PH world, im super keen to get it started! Right now ill just be updating on my workouts and just prepping my body for the cycle with the loading of the Hawthorn and Milk Thistle. Do you think it would be smart to have a mild AI on hand incase i get any gyno symptoms, i know Halodrol doesnt aromatize but the roller coaster that the hormones will be going through might induce it possibly i read.
Thats all for now, laters!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good. I'm subbed. I just started a DMZ cycle and will be adding Dermacrine in next week, same layout. Start with 3 pumps then go to 4 to make it last a little longer.

Last edited:
bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Thanks bro! Welcome aboard! Had the weirdest day today, so had work at 6:30am, woke up late so had to have a weight gainer quickly but after an hour or so i felt super sick, light headed and bad stomach, was gonna leave work after at like 8am but threw up and felt good afterward haha, must have been a bad shaker that wasnt cleaned properly i reckon. So then i pumped out a 6.5 hour shift, had a little nap when got home then went to uni. Came home at 7:30pm, had sushi as my pre workout meal had another 30 minute nap then headed to the gym, my legs were sore from work (on feet all day lifting and packing) but i did my scheduled leg workout. It went great, i hadnt done deadlifts for 6 weeks as i strained my hamstring but i managed 140kgx5 which was only a few reps short of my last deadlift workout. The weights im still getting back to my old strength for the leg exercises cos my legs have been a pain the past 6 months, first an near ankle tendon tear then hamstring right after, but i know my muscle memory will get me back to same old and beyond! So Then did Squats for high reps and my legs were burning then finished off with standing calf raises. All in all a good workout, im happy with it and happy to be nearly recovered from the nagging injuries and ready for next week when it all begins!

Also dermacrine, im very interested in using it, apparently the mood increases is good too so thats exciting haha! DMZ i was researching about it for my 2 or 3rd cycle, very intrigued by it, apparently great bulker and not as harsh as superdrol, let me know how it goes mate.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Update for everyone. So this morning i went to get my blood test results for my test i did a few weeks ago just so i have some numbers to compare with after my pct, and one thing has got me worried and questioning if i should do a cycle or not. So my Testosterone was at 10nmol/L, and the range is 8.3-29, but im a super young male, and that range is overall and not relative to my age! Im going to post my bloodwork soon and see what the members say about it, it has really got me in a pickle.