Halo

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start a superdrol cycle along with Eq and test. I have had a few days that they prefer Halotestin over SD. I know that they are both very hepatotoxic. Which one is worse and which of these two do you all prefer? Just looking for some comparison between the two. Thank you all.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also I meant to ask, I know several people that run anadrol at 5days on 2 off. Would that be a good plan with SD. If I run it 7 days a week I will limit it to a 3 week cycle. I would rather run it at beginning and end of cycle than all at once just because of it's impact on liver and labs.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe let us know your specific goals and we can better help. I don't see halo being superior unless you are weighing in, otherwise sd is superior in my opinion and everyone will have different results with blood work.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm about to start a superdrol cycle along with Eq and test. I have had a few days that they prefer Halotestin over SD. I know that they are both very hepatotoxic. Which one is worse and which of these two do you all prefer? Just looking for some comparison between the two. Thank you all.

Have you read up on these compounds at all? Because they aren't remotely similar.

What previous cycles have you ran?

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you read up on these compounds at all? Because they aren't remotely similar.

What previous cycles have you ran?
Yes I have but to be honest I prefer your opinions over internet reads. I've ran several cycles and have used anadrol so wasn't asking about it. SD is new to me and halo just sounds interesting to me even though I will probably be never try it. I've ran test, npp, deca, tren, winstrol, var, anadrol in previous cycles so not new but always looking to learn.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe let us know your specific goals and we can better help. I don't see halo being superior unless you are weighing in, otherwise sd is superior in my opinion and everyone will have different results with blood work.
Yes, goal is added strength and size without excess pounds. I'm an easy gainer. Love anadrol but it does put the weight on me even with clean diet and only 300 cal surplus. Even though a bunch is water and goes away with time. I can easily add 25-30 lbs in 4-6 weeks. Chose SD for the drier gains

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, goal is added strength and size without excess pounds. I'm an easy gainer. Love anadrol but it does put the weight on me even with clean diet and only 300 cal surplus. Even though a bunch is water and goes away with time. I can easily add 25-30 lbs in 4-6 weeks. Chose SD for the drier gains
I started lifting about a year and a half ago. Bench press was 160 at 46 years old. I set a goal to hit 500 by age 50. Lol, unrealistic right. I thought so too but I am up to 415 on bench now. Have 2 years to go. That's why I am becoming more interested in compounds like SD, Halo, ect. I could bulk up to 300 lbs and achieve that goal but that's a lot of weight to carry around muscle or not. I'm at 245 now and trying to stay around that weight.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started lifting about a year and a half ago. Bench press was 160 at 46 years old. I set a goal to hit 500 by age 50. Lol, unrealistic right. I thought so too but I am up to 415 on bench now. Have 2 years to go. That's why I am becoming more interested in compounds like SD, Halo, ect. I could bulk up to 300 lbs and achieve that goal but that's a lot of weight to carry around muscle or not. I'm at 245 now and trying to stay around that weight.
245lbs is a good weight to stay at in my opinion. Anything close to 300 is unhealthy unless you're like 6'8.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Halo would be something you’d add last 2, maybe 3 weeks out from a meet/attempt day. Think about it like temporary neurological supercharging. It will add zero weight gain.

Superdrol is for sure going to add lean tissue, probably a couple real lbs of new muscle tissue even besides the glycogen weight, and the better option for building the foundation up.

I’m down to 245 at 5’10” currently as well and can’t imagine 300 on my frame; I was pretty damn fat when I pushed up to 265 a couple years ago & it was very uncomfortable - 253 a couple months back was harsh. I suspect ~285-290 would be my absolute temporary limit. Going to make a push into the 260s again later this year, but I’m 31.

Being 48 and 275+ on steroids is a recipe for a cardiac event, so I agree keep the weight as low as sensible to purse your goals.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I have but to be honest I prefer your opinions over internet reads. I've ran several cycles and have used anadrol so wasn't asking about it. SD is new to me and halo just sounds interesting to me even though I will probably be never try it. I've ran test, npp, deca, tren, winstrol, var, anadrol in previous cycles so not new but always looking to learn.
If I were you, and was looking to gain strength, but not much size, I'd use Var.

It doesn't add a ton of size on me, but it makes me look great, and adds a LOT of strength.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I were you, and was looking to gain strength, but not much size, I'd use Var.

It doesn't add a ton of size on me, but it makes me look great, and adds a LOT of strength.
Yeah this is really the way to go based on what he’s expressed, no doubt

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this is really the way to go based on what he’s expressed, no doubt
Actually was considering test and var cycle on next run. This will probably be my last go on harsh orals. Tbol and var are my future. Thanks as always for your input. I do read up a lot on cycles but you all are great for clarifying information for me and I greatly appreciate it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually was considering test and var cycle on next run. This will probably be my last go on harsh orals. Tbol and var are my future. Thanks as always for your input. I do read up a lot on cycles but you all are great for clarifying information for me and I greatly appreciate it.
Those orals are commonly underrated, but when stuff is less harsh you tend to be able to run them effectively longer. Mg for mg they probably build just as much true lean mass as Anadrol and Dbol, and if they provide less gut issues you can get in more quality food & digest it better. And less fatigue from less bloat means you may be able to handle more work in the gym while on them over time ultimately too. You take something like M1T and you basically just want to squat and leave you get so winded.

And all orals can still really smash HDL to varying degrees, so don’t think Var is a free pass, but if you’re looking for something where you don’t feel so bad or get such awful bp increases from water weight it’s a winner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. Yeah I keto but keep protein really high so I don't lose very much muscle and strength. 5 hrs cardio per week and 8-10 hrs of lifting per week. About all that I can fit in my schedule.
That's about what I do as well. Maybe a little less cardio. I probably do 20 to 30 minutes 4 to 5 days a week of cardio.