Halo Extreme/Test Cyp Log

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
My first Test cycle was E, and I was ON by week 2. That was my first cycle period. Test E/ Msten
I'll most likely grab 10ml of Test E since my other source is moving out of the country as he is retired and ready to sell his stockpile. It's half price what I paid for the Cyp too. I'll up the test to 600mg a week around week 6 if I don't feel any different.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Currently 210lbs. No sides. Strength still going up.
image-2387584177.jpg

image-3512661773.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you're pretty much bigger everywhere. How many lbs. increase is that? Where are your cals in relation to TDEE? Looking solid though brother. My Cyp just landed as well. I can't freaking wait. Just waiting on the ancillaries now.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Well you're pretty much bigger everywhere. How many lbs. increase is that? Where are your cals in relation to TDEE? Looking solid though brother. My Cyp just landed as well. I can't freaking wait. Just waiting on the ancillaries now.

Here is the diet I've been on. I'm still trying to find what my maintenance is right now. May up the cals a little further down cycle but right now this has been working phenomenally.

image-71249137.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely higher carb than I will be running. Even on cycle, my body doesn't use them as efficiently as it used to. Doing good work man. Look for my log here in a few weeks.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Definitely higher carb than I will be running. Even on cycle, my body doesn't use them as efficiently as it used to. Doing good work man. Look for my log here in a few weeks.
I feel you man. I'm busy all day long so the extra carbs definitely keep me feeling 100.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I definitely feel on now haha! Compliments are non-stop, strength and focus are still on the rise, and I just feel good. Plus massive erections every single morning! For the record I haven't had morning wood in a long time (2+ years?). So this is a great feeling to wake up ready to rock and roll!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Hey fellas I have 45 caps of IML Halo Extreme to part with. PM me if interested. I take plastic

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
image-1042788122.jpg

Thought it might be nice to show where I was November 2012 and now.

AscendoTuum

Awards
Wow man - great work! What a difference 30 months can make. (and a lot of hard work)

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
So I picked up a bunch of goodies for my next cycle. Including 14 weeks of Winstrol tabs (obviously worth more than 1 cycle).

Was thinking about tossing it in for the remainder of the 6 weeks in this cycle if I can get my body fat low enough. Thoughts?

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
image-220427943.jpg

This was before I started lifting. Crazy what 60lbs of muscle is 2.5 years can do when it is put into the right places! This goes out to all of those thinking they can't grow. I never once thought this was possible in a few short years but it is.. Cheers to the next 2.5 years!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Well my cycle took a little twist. Extended the cycle to 16 weeks of test and will be adding in Winstrol the last 6. I am beginning to taper down my calories to cut down for Punta Cana in August. Strango is the brand of test and winny I will be using to finish this off.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Feeling amazing! No sides still besides blood pressure head aches once every week or two.
image-1008460656.jpg
image-2264386965.jpg

image-184706251.jpg

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428928592.474626.jpg

Up to 215lbs week 10 is underway. 6 more weeks to go! Started Winstrol at 50mg one week ago.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Alright fellas, on week 12 of this cycle and I can't believe how fast time flew by! Gained a total of 30lbs but we will see how much of that I can maintain after pct.

A quick run down of how my cycle went:

1-6 Halo Extreme (Hdrol)
50/50/75/75/75/75

1-6 Test Cypionate
500mg/ week split

6-10 Test Enanthate
600mg/ week split

10-12 Test Enanthate
700mg/ week split

I began running Winstrol at week 9 and had planned to run it for 6 weeks along with an extended test cycle but the dry joints really restricted my physical duties at work. Wasn't worth being vulnerable on the street so I discontinued use.

PCT will begin this week:

Clomid 100/75/50/25
HCGenerate

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I will post some later this week as I still have another pin. I'd like to be completely finished with the cycle.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Dude you ****ing blew up , that was an awesome cycle. Good luck on maintaining your gains !

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Dude you ****ing blew up , that was an awesome cycle. Good luck on maintaining your gains !
Thanks brother! I think having my training and nutrition in check before ever considering AAS definitely gave me an edge here. I paid my dues and it paid off!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good job! keep up the training and don't forget now your 224lbs you still gotta eat like a 224lb person

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
View attachment 116497

This was before I started lifting. Crazy what 60lbs of muscle is 2.5 years can do when it is put into the right places! This goes out to all of those thinking they can't grow. I never once thought this was possible in a few short years but it is.. Cheers to the next 2.5 years!
Nice transformation, a good clean 60lbs also.. Props brotha..

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Nice transformation, a good clean 60lbs also.. Props brotha..
Thanks bro! That was before I ever cycled too so I was pretty proud of how far I went with it. What started as a therapy to get my mind off an ex turned into an ever-changing lifestyle. Wouldn't want it any other way!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thanks bro! That was before I ever cycled too so I was pretty proud of how far I went with it. What started as a therapy to get my mind off an ex turned into an ever-changing lifestyle. Wouldn't want it any other way!
Heart break makes the best bodybuilders

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Well damn guys. I wish I could say I'm enjoying PCT but this is awful. No motivation, the only emotion I know is called acting like a little girl, and I definitely developed mild depression. Haven't lifted much in the last month or so and I'm just all around feeling crumby. Weight hasn't gone down much at all but my mood took a dump.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Make sure your not staying in the house , get out , make sure your still staying active , you gotta excercise your mind just as much as you do your body .

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Make sure your not staying in the house , get out , make sure your still staying active , you gotta excercise your mind just as much as you do your body .
That's the thing I can't even get out of bed..

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I had a question, I was talking to my partner and we ended up chatting about pot. I know it lowers test levels over a long period but what is your guys take on a little supplementation? Might boost my mood!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Marijuana ( I've smoked for 6 years , 4 years have been daily and recently quit for personal reasons ) i would say if you wanna smoke and think it will help then go for it , there was the big debate about weed messing with testosterone or your Y chromosomes in sperm and a bunch of stuff but I don't think its gonna hinder your pct . Personally weed made me lazy so if I were in your position I would stay in bed all day and eat haha but if you think it would boost your mood then try it out . There's no harm . Best of luck!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Marijuana ( I've smoked for 6 years , 4 years have been daily and recently quit for personal reasons ) i would say if you wanna smoke and think it will help then go for it , there was the big debate about weed messing with testosterone or your Y chromosomes in sperm and a bunch of stuff but I don't think its gonna hinder your pct . Personally weed made me lazy so if I were in your position I would stay in bed all day and eat haha but if you think it would boost your mood then try it out . There's no harm . Best of luck!
Well, I too used to be a heavy smoker before slapping the badge on. But I'm still an advocate for its medicinal use. Depending on the strain used, it may give me that euphoric feeling I'm craving.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Then go for it , there's a strain for everything!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Get a good sativa strain and go for a walk or bike ride on a nice day. It works fantastic for me but when I smoke all the time, that's when I get lazy. My personal opinion is use in moderation and have the best of both worlds!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
PCT is over. I'm sitting at 215lb 14% BF. This is a 20lb gain. The 100mg dosing of Clomid was definitely killing my mood though! Feel amazing now. I'm ready for September! Big boy cycle inbound.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT is over. I'm sitting at 215lb 14% BF. This is a 20lb gain. The 100mg dosing of Clomid was definitely killing my mood though! Feel amazing now. I'm ready for September! Big boy cycle inbound.
Are you a police officer who was asking about smoking MJ? Lol the badge comment threw me

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Haha he is im pretty sure but he seems to talk about obtaining mj the legal way since he's pro medicinal

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Are you a police officer who was asking about smoking MJ? Lol the badge comment threw me
I work for one of the federal agencies. But yes, it would've been legally obtained via medical card.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha he is im pretty sure but he seems to talk about obtaining mj the legal way since he's pro medicinal
Yeah of course for medicinal purposes.... So I feel better in my pct.. That's medicinal right? hahaha

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work for one of the federal agencies. But yes, it would've been legally obtained via medical card.
No worries bro just needed a good laugh... I enjoyed the thread, great progress