Halo Cycle help

Pumpdragon

Awards
Planning on running a Halo/androhard/androlean combo

Halo 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100
Hard/lean 15 pumps/day of the Musclegelz goodness
PCT- clomid 100/50/50/25/25
Liv-52 two weeks pre and through pct
Planning on getting some tudca for 500-750/day.
Just wondering you you guys have a favorite on cycle support. I know the Halo is a fuzz high but I respond pretty well to that dose so 珞 have some El1minate on hand.
Any suggestions? Run is in December

Long time lurker and first time poster

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which halo do you mean?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I used to like arimacare pro til I had a reaction to it on my second bottle. So probably CEL cycle assist.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I used to like arimacare pro til I had a reaction to it on my second bottle. So probably CEL cycle assist.
Agreed with this. CEL Cycle Assist is a well dosed on cycle support product to use.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. CEL Cycle Assist is a well dosed on cycle support product to use.
I hear so much about TUDCA being the best there is for liver protection. There are plenty of supplements out there with it in it already. I have personally used CEL several times but would it be recommended to add TUDCA to it?

Pumpdragon

Awards
Also, I’m not opposed to toying with the cycle if anyone has suggestions. I have some 4ad and few bottles of epistane too. Just looking to hit a leaner 230 on this one.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear so much about TUDCA being the best there is for liver protection. There are plenty of supplements out there with it in it already. I have personally used CEL several times but would it be recommended to add TUDCA to it?
Yes.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wolverine by narrowslabs has 600 mg tudca and 500 mg nac and other good stuff in it. Best cycle support I've found.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happened?
I swelled up. In the exactly wrong way.

I was already having high estrogen sides but the reaction I was having to arimacare somewhat masked them by intensifying them to the maximum degree, all while trying to run a bottle of DMZ.

Discontinuing the arimacare fixed half the issue, the swelling, discontinuing the DHEA base I was using ended the high blood pressure. I'm actually still using the DMZ. I had jumped off for a day then fixed my problems and jumped back on. With no support. I actually feel better than I have all month. Some people are different. I'm some people.