Haladrol Question

Andru1313

Awards
Ok quick question. I am new to this forum so go easy on me.

Anyway I have been lifting for about 4 years. Have had great gains and not so great Platues. I have been flat now for a while. Did a 30 cycle of haladrol. Was looking to continue to use it.

My question is how long can you stay on it and when do you need to come off? I have had no real side effects have had some good gains nothing earth shattering but would like to keep taking it. Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you need to stop taking it although no outside sides may be seen unless you have had bloodwork you can not be sure about liver cholesterol values. etc. and You need to take 8 weeks off do 4 weeks of full PCT and then 4 weeks of rest after that.

Andru1313

Awards
So only 4 weeks on then? Is there anything I can use in the meantime to?

REF1

Awards
What are you using for your post cycle therapy???

I have the same type of question (But a bit different)

I finished my halodrol with great gains.

I began at 176 and ended at 185 and much much more muscler than when I started. (Did the maximus stack) I am now continuing my post cycle therapy with 17hd and would like to take something while I have my three months off before starting my next cycle, which will be in late august early september. I will be finished with everything in 11 days (post cycle therapy).

What do you suggest I take while I wait to start my next cycle. I want to know if NO2 would be good or something else. ANY ADVICE ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!

my next maximus stack is also going to involve thyrotabs. Can not wait. I will be the size I want plus a bit more ripped, AWSOME!

Thanks.
REF1

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
how should I put this..... NEVER use anabloic steroids unless you are very well educated about them!!! and judging by your posts (andru1313), you are not very well educated. I dont mean to sound like a d*ck but I suggest you do a few searces on halodrol, do some research, and figure out a plan of attack for PCT (visit the post cycle therapy section of this forum). Without a good pct after a potent cycle, chances are you'll lose much of your hard earned gains. If you have been on 30 days, sorry to say my friend, it's time to come off.

Oh yeah, welcome to anabolic minds, where the members are blunt, to the point, sometimes sarcastic, but always brutally honest!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
REF, just so you know, its people like you that gets all these products banned.

Andru1313

Awards
how should I put this..... NEVER use anabloic steroids unless you are very well educated about them!!! and judging by your posts (andru1313), you are not very well educated. I dont mean to sound like a d*ck but I suggest you do a few searces on halodrol, do some research, and figure out a plan of attack for post cycle therapy (visit the post cycle therapy section of this forum). Without a good post cycle therapy after a potent cycle, chances are you'll lose much of your hard earned gains. If you have been on 30 days, sorry to say my friend, it's time to come off.

Oh yeah, welcome to anabolic minds, where the members are blunt, to the point, sometimes sarcastic, but always brutally honest!!!
Thanks... I am educated and did do the research. Just wanted to double check my sources. I don't put anything in my body with out makeing an educated decision. I have done the anabolic route before. I wanted to try something "over the counter" as opposed to delivered in a paper bag.

I have been working hard to get the results I am looking for. Listen I have gone from 250 and over 30% body fat down to a trim 180 and 8-9%bf. And I have done it all Natural. Now and just now I am looking to put on some size but that being said it is tough to keep cut and put on size.

I am not adverse to BLUNT. I prefer it. Not one to beat around the bush. So I appreciate your post and welcome and advice constructive or blunt.....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
umm you still haven't answered the question on your post cycle therapy. What are you using we can offer suggestions on products that will work well together but not without knowing what else you are taking.

REF1

Awards
REF, just so you know, its people like you that gets all these products banned.

Listen, I didn't ask for 2 cents. All I asked for was what was good while off cycle. I did my homework and I have taken everything that I had to to maintain my gains and remain strong and protect myself. I just did feel like listing all of it. I said that I used the maximus stack. Orastan and nolovadex xt along with halodrol the way that they list it everywhere. I am taking 17 hd now. All I wanted was maybe some other advice on some other suppliments that would help me out.

This is my second or third post and you are just being a ---whole if you don't have any advice, don't respond. I Don't need a lecture from you, just some thoughts based on your experiance. Because you are experianced in this I wanted your advice now you can keep it and I will go else were for my answers.

Thanks

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
don't be so sensitive REF1... why dont you prove idunk42 wrong and post your full, well thought out and well informed post cycle therapy... He just made that remark because your post made you look like an uneducated tool.... so prove us all wrong and post something insightful

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Listen, I didn't ask for 2 cents. All I asked for was what was good while off cycle. I did my homework and I have taken everything that I had to to maintain my gains and remain strong and protect myself. I just did feel like listing all of it. I said that I used the maximus stack. Orastan and nolovadex xt along with halodrol the way that they list it everywhere. I am taking 17 hd now. All I wanted was maybe some other advice on some other suppliments that would help me out.

Thanks
Obviously you didnt do your homework. I dont give a sh1t if you did the Julius Caesar fvcking stack! You took a steroid and the items your taking for your post cycle may work from time to time, but in the long run your f-ing yourself up!!! You need a SERM (if you even know what that means).

And as I said, its people like you that get these things banned, cuz you go and start a cycle and run it, then worry about what to do next instead of researching beforehand. Yeah, yeah you supposedly researched and all that, but obviously you didnt!!!

And they list this everywhere?? Where would that be?? Probably bodybuilding buttsex.com.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
BUTTSEX.COM!!!! oh now thats funny!!! where did you hear about my website :blink: