Hair loss problem

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This is not for me!!

My buddy ran some epi, and now is doing phera/SD bridge. He noticed hair loss and he's kinda freakin out... The guy is 25.. I told him I'd ask you guys on here since I am no ph expert. He wants to know if it will grow back after the cycle, if nioxin would help, and he ordered finasteride but I've told him to wait because I've done some research, and maybe it can worsen it.

Any help would be appreciated guys!

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Try to get nizoral shampoo 2% from amazon. If your buddy can not wait, try the 1% otc, or a script for 2%. Adding some salicylic acid 2%-3% to the mixture of niz shampoo may help also.
The only time I noticed a bit of shedding was from halo and zol combo, but a week into post cycle therapy and my hair was slowly becoming fuller.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
My hair is falling out anyway.. Finasteride makes my testes not work... Oh well.... and I have a big ass head.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Try to get nizoral shampoo 2% from amazon. If your buddy can not wait, try the 1% otc, or a script for 2%. Adding some salicylic acid 2%-3% to the mixture of niz shampoo may help also.
The only time I noticed a bit of shedding was from halo and zol combo, but a week into post cycle therapy and my hair was slowly becoming fuller.
I'll tell him to get that! I also saw a difference he has these "triangles" of skin in front of his head..So you're saying it will become fuller and regrow when he goes in PCT? Pardon my ignorance lol.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell him to get that! I also saw a difference he has these "triangles" of skin in front of his head..So you're saying it will become fuller and regrow when he goes in post cycle therapy? Pardon my ignorance lol.
The "triangles" you mentioned, do you mean widows peak?

Well hair and other things, reflects personal genetics. If your friends family has a problem of male balding patterns, the stuff may have speed things up. But in most cases I have read that most users recuperate after the cycle as their body goes back to homeostasis.
For me, when I finished the cycle. My hair stopped shedding and thinning (more thinning though). Everything was back to normal.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The "triangles" you mentioned, do you mean widows peak?

Well hair and other things, reflects personal genetics. If your friends family has a problem of male balding patterns, the stuff may have speed things up. But in most cases I have read that most users recuperate after the cycle as their body goes back to homeostasis.
For me, when I finished the cycle. My hair stopped shedding and thinning (more thinning though). Everything was back to normal.
Hard to explain I don't know the english expression, but he's bald on the corners in front of his head. He wasn't before. So the guy should gain all his hair back I suppose. He'll be happy to hear that!

Thank you very much B

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
phera is very androgenic so it would exacerbate any hair loss problems.

second2none

Awards
the hair you lose on cycle will never grow back if your susceptible to male pattern baldness. if its thinning, most likely it'll thin even more and fall out. also the triangles on the corners of his head...that's called receding temples, which will also keep receding. It sounds like he sped up his male pattern baldness. Finasteride on cycle will most likely not help with phera or superdrol, you need something like topical spiro.