Had a meet today

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Didn't go great, I was sick as hell. The only reason I showed up was because I had a good friend of mine got me in as a guest lifter. I only managed to bench 625, but got damn close to 650. I have the vids posted at www.putfile.com/nickw . Take a look at how low to the ground the bench is, lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
awesome vid bro. you've been having a shitty time lately with getting sick. last time you had blood pouring out of your ears. either way, that's a helluva impressive lift and you made it out uninjured. excellent job. :D

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
awesome vid bro. you've been having a shitty time lately with getting sick. last time you had blood pouring out of your ears. either way, that's a helluva impressive lift and you made it out uninjured. excellent job. :D
Its hard to not get sick at school, there are always people walking around spreading germs....dirty bastards!!! I can't wait till I graduate for that very reason (and because I actually get to start life on my own, lol).

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Nick, are you using anytype of antioxidant, immune boosters? and are you still using pp? Because of your stress levels do you think its causing your sickness? Also kick ass lift !!!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Nick, are you using anytype of antioxidant, immune boosters? and are you still using pp? Because of your stress levels do you think its causing your sickness? Also kick ass lift !!!
Not using an antioxident or PP right now. I didn't think of the stress factor, but it could very well be a part of it. I didn't get sick until right after my Jan term statistics final.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes stas suck, and when in school stress levels are WAY UP !!! maybe some lean xtreme might be an thought, or pynecol, coq10 or ester e could do you some good too. sorry i just cake from work at vitamin world, and alot of people do not take into consideartion stress and how it wreaks HAVOC !!!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
yes stas suck, and when in school stress levels are WAY UP !!! maybe some lean xtreme might be an thought, or pynecol, coq10 or ester e could do you some good too. sorry i just cake from work at vitamin world, and alot of people do not take into consideartion stress and how it wreaks HAVOC !!!
I think I will try some LX, it really helped with my stress before. Thanks for the help!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive lift. That bench was very low, looked like your knees were gonna snap!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Very impressive lift. That bench was very low, looked like your knees were gonna snap!
LOL, yeah it was, there was a lifter there who 5'4" (and he was just plain incredible) and the bench fit him perfectly. My legs were cramping every time I tucked them under, and I couldn't try to drive with them or my butt would have come off the bench.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
He'll be using VIGOR when it is released at the end of February.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Robboe, any chance of me *ehem* cough, sneeze testing vigor too... ahem cough sneeze?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Good Job Nick!WAY TO GO RAW MAN!
Keep it up brudda!

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Awesome job big Nick...650 is right around the corner man. You need a little good lifting luck to offset this crappy luck youve been having!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Thanks Skull! When is your next meet?
A month or so yet.Will start using Bench shirt this week.Hey nick what is your email again man i lost it.Need to ask u some stuff bro.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Skull, I will send you an e-mail from my hotmail account later today, after classes.