H-DROL's Cycle Over!!!

jarcna

Awards
Just completed my H-drol cycle yesterday, saw great results. Mostly in strength, little size but I think thats my fault. Anyways I'm already looking forward to my next cycle. Two questions, how long is a safe time to wait? 8-9 weeks? Second, what do you guys suggest besides H-drol? I would like something that does not put a strain on my liver. Thanks for the help.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 75mg 5week hdrol and really liked the gains (15lb) but sucks they took 2+weeks to appear. How's pct? So far my libido is sky high.

People say time of cycle + pct is a good break, personally I'd double that.

I really wana try real deal next time, test E just scared to pin ;(

newbie2bb

I hate pinning really bad but its easy as.hell just be sterile and your fine. . Needle.size.counts. but its a breeze

I just finished 75mg 5week hdrol and really liked the gains (15lb) but sucks they took 2+weeks to appear. How's pct? So far my libido is sky high.

People say time of cycle + pct is a good break, personally I'd double that.

I really wana try real deal next time, test E just scared to pin ;(

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
agree with the cycle+pct=time off

i usually wait about three months just because i feel the longer you are off and your body is balancing its natural hormone levels the more you body will be shocked when you start your next cycle

if you can get your hands on some xtren that would be a solid next cycle for you

jarcna

Awards
what about P-mag..how is that on the old liver....i have some important dates coming up in the next few months and would like to be able to drink....

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
its just like hdrol but its a little more mass gains...the compounds looks very similar

its methylated so you might not want to roll with that if you will be drinking a lot

jarcna

Awards
Cool, thanks for the info. Can you suggest anything? I loved the strength and gains I saw from H-drol. Anything compareable...besides the real deal!!! lol

newbie2bb

Sorry ment that needle not pinning, I stick myself way.easy and regret not doing sooner plus I didn't even know it was in that's that's how easy it is and painless however won't give blood! !! LOL

Why do you hate it? Painful?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the info. Can you suggest anything? I loved the strength and gains I saw from H-drol. Anything compareable...besides the real deal!!! lol
Pmag is a good choice as is Dzine at 30 mgs for 4-6 weeks;)

jarcna

Awards
X-tren is quite expensive. What do you think about stacking 11-sterone? What would be the best to stack with that? Really looking for a non-meth product?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
almost the same price man.....5 dollars more expencive maybe.....

try to find TREN lv by PP....i'm on with it right now hehehe

11-sterone i already used....didn't like.........

bests non-metiled are:
-x-tren
-furuza-a
-p-mag
-stano-drol

x-tren is the strongest.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
X-tren is quite expensive. What do you think about stacking 11-sterone? What would be the best to stack with that? Really looking for a non-meth product?
11 -sterone with h-drol or epistane. either one would be good.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
almost the same price man.....5 dollars more expencive maybe.....

try to find TREN lv by PP....i'm on with it right now hehehe

11-sterone i already used....didn't like.........

bests non-metiled are:
-x-tren
-furuza-a
-p-mag :liar: lol j/k (This is a methyl. I think you mean P-stanz)
-stano-drol

x-tren is the strongest.
Fix'd

jarcna

Awards
You guys know any good sites to purchase X-tren?....what non-metiled would you stack with it...

Thanks.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just google "X-tren buy". Amazon has it in stock or ebay. It's expensive though. Try stacking it with Furuza-a by CEL or any hormonal that isn't a progestin. You could stack it with a methyl but I believe you will damage your gains as XT works incredibly well on it's own.

jarcna

Awards
yeah i saw it on Amazon...wasn't sure if that was how expensive it really was...

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
i think you would really like pmag if you enjoyed hdrol. i think pmag is one of the most slept on supplements. i put on great size and strength with it. muscles felt really full all the time. i think you wouldnt be let down if you did. just my 2cents.

jarcna

Awards
So P-mag...is that methy?? if not what else could I stack with it. I know everyone says x-tren but man that is really expensive. Any other ideas? I'm assuming I need to do the normal PCT with P-mag as well.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So P-mag...is that methy?? if not what else could I stack with it. I know everyone says x-tren but man that is really expensive. Any other ideas? I'm assuming I need to do the normal PCT with P-mag as well.
What was your original hdrol cycle dosing like?

jarcna

Awards
I ran 50/50/50/50/75/75mg of h-drol with cycle assist...still on my PCT now which consists of PCT Assist, sns Inhibit-E and Liver XT. Looking for something that wouldn't be toxic on the liver.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran 50/50/50/50/75/75mg of h-drol with cycle assist...still on my PCT now which consists of PCT Assist, sns Inhibit-E and Liver XT. Looking for something that wouldn't be toxic on the liver.
Did you have bad sides with hdrol?

jarcna

Awards
none that I noticed...I had pain in my lower left side but it turned out that they were just back pumps...once i start dosing taurine and up'd my water intake they went away. Just looking for something non-toxic to my liver. I like to throw back a few beers on the weekend and I know I can't do that on h-drol. Looking to stack to other products that are not toxic to the liver.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
if your lookin for something thats not liver toxic i would say dont run anything.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your lookin for something thats not liver toxic i would say dont run anything.
This I would have to agree to a degree...(lol)

Almost anything oral has to be broken down by your liver so almost every pill has some form of hepatoxicity.

However some have FAR MORE than others..

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
This I would have to agree to a degree...(lol)

Almost anything oral has to be broken down by your liver so almost every pill has some form of hepatoxicity.

However some have FAR MORE than others..
this is true and now you should do some studying up on the chemicals your lookin into. you never know whos on the other side of the computer giving you tips...could be some 16 yr old kid that "heard" it was safe with no experience with the compound. you should Google and do some research on the compounds that interest you.

jarcna

Awards
agreed...and I have. just looking for some opinions on what you guys think would be worth while...PCT is over, had good results from h-drol and looking to go with another cycle here in the next few weeks...thanks.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed...and I have. just looking for some opinions on what you guys think would be worth while...PCT is over, had good results from h-drol and looking to go with another cycle here in the next few weeks...thanks.
Slow down, I wouldn't go too fast; let your body detoxify itself and recover for another 2 months or so.

But when you feel ready I'd recommend going with a non-methyl or natural. Here's a list.

Hormonal
P-stanz (CEL)
Furuza-A (CEL)
Propadrol (EST)
1-AD (AMS)
4-AD (AMS)
DecaVol (AMS)

Natural
Natadrol
Prime
Pink Magic

If you want more serious gains:
M-LMG (CEL)
X-tren (CEL) - banned so I'm not condoning it just providing list
^(keep in mind with more gains usually = more sides and these are very gyno friendly)

You could also check out Primordial Performance; they've got some good deals with 1-T (1-androsterone)

Do some research that would meet your expectations and budget. These are just my suggestions and all of them "work."

jarcna

Awards
what does everyone think of Stano-drol...what other non-methyl product would work well with that...

jarcna

Awards
Man I have two bottles of LMG sitting in my cabinet just waiting for me to use. Just really worried about the negative sides. Can't seem to get a straight answer on the PCT. I'm hearing that it shuts your test down hard core and you could get serious gyno. Any advice on dosage, what to run with it on cycle and what to do for my PCT (OTC) would be great. Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Tren is hard on your body leave it alone for now. Wait a while to start another cycle

Stack two non meths for your next one

jarcna

Awards
I wasn't going to go with Tren, just the CEL M-LMG by itself unless someone else can suggest something to run with it. Never touched Tren before...

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
15 pounds in 5 weeks. Good stuff bro. Looking for same in six weeks. Eating like crazy and lifting hard. I know h-drol is not as potent as m-drol but had already done a SD clone cycle and wanted something a little milder.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
if your stats are current and judgeing by that, I would say pmag solo. I have never stacked anything before. I have always been more than satisfied with the outcome of my cycles and that way i know what my diet needs to be like to get desired results. Just run solo and find out how your body reacts to that spacific compound. That way you KNOW what to expect and can plan a stack more tailored towards your needs. Building muscle isnt a race, its more like a marathon. I do 3 cycles a yr and i think it works great that way...gives your body time to recover and get back to normal.