H-drol questions

buster12

Awards
i was just wondering, is there a difference between CELs H-drol and Fast Action pharmas H-drol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard bad things about fast action.Cel's H-drol is the way to go.

buster12

Awards
What things have you heard about fast action?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not good things,someone posted on here(please) read my crap experience,or something along those lines.He was taking for a while and got nothing,others said the same.You can search and read it.Cel's have had some scares,but they have been straightened out.Their m1-4add was bunk,if you have it,you can send it in for another bottle.They test for purity,their very reputable,and others will say the same.

buster12

Awards
yeah, i was wondering, whats the difference between the two formulas?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They should be the same,formula wise...........cel is a more reputable company :nono:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from what I've read on the threads here more people on this forum prefer CEL products.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They test for purity,they have a certificate of verification on their site(i've heard)If they have any issues,they adress them and handle them like true business people,making sure the customer is happy(not a sup company trait).I don't know what else to say.

buster12

Awards
i just looked at both formulas...
CEL= 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-3,17Bdiol:99% purity
Fast Action= polydehydrogenated, polydroxylated halomethetiollocholane
Whats the difference and why arnt they written the same?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theirs many ways to write and say these damn formulas.They are both halodrol-50 clones.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correction, they are halodrol-50 clones minus the DMT(Phera-Plex) Original Halodrol-50 had both h-drol AND phera in it. Both at 25mg, hence the halodrol-"50"
Wasn't that the "first batch?"I heard rich changed it to straight halodrol 50mg.......Either way the clones are minus the dmt,buster......Thats funny

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Chlorodrol 50 is a great clone, H Drol is cheaper though. Keep in mind though it's nice to save money but sometimes you get what you pay for. If past batchs were bunk, you might wanna stay with a company with a good history over one that's nice to the customers. Although it sounds like CEL has fixed their issues.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If past batchs were bunk, you might wanna stay with a company with a good history over one that's nice to the customers. Although it sounds like CEL has fixed their issues.
It was only the m1 4add that was bunk,idk what exactly was wrong with it,but it was.If you have a bottle you can refund/exchange it.M-drol has been questioned,but it's always cleared up in the end to have no problem.Even though,if you have one batch,the rumor got out of hand but has been tested 3 times and e rep said they were going to test it again.You can send it in,and they'll send you one from another batch,just incase your insecure about it.They prob take the one you sent in home with them:)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As for the m1,4add I recently found some that's legit from before all of the quality issues with CEL's and BCS Labs(aka anabolic formulations) :woohoo:
shouldnt have told ppl that, now ur gonna get sh!t tons of PMs