H-drol protocol... Second cycle.. 6 week ramp up(critique)

ATH3386

Awards
I have, in hand, 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol, 1 bottle of activate X, about 80mls of nolva, and one can of AI cycle support.

I was gonna run a h-drol cycle with ramping up similar to this.

Weeks 1/2 50mg h-drol, 1 scoop AI's CS/day(night)
Weeks 3/4 75mg h-drol, 1 scoop AI's CS/day(night)
Weeks 5/6 100mg h-drol, 1 scoop AI's CS/day(night)
Weeks 7-10, 40/40/20/20 Nolva, Activate X, finish out CS

My first cycle was Epi.. I got good gains but I was eating like a typical dumb**** and got a lil chubby. This time, Im leaner and smarter. Would you say 100mg of h-drol is too much? I know there will be sides, but I am looking for a nice recomp cycle as 2008 is a whole year of recomp.

I am bulking and goals are to gain 10lbs with a little leaning out with the cycle. I will then continue to bulk through PCT and up to about 2 weeks post PCT. From here, Ill cut from May-July(10-12 weeks) and begin a nice, slow, clean bulk.

Hows that sound? Im open to any and all suggestions, especially seeing as Im questioning my own dosing of h-drol.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'd stack the H-drol with Axis Labs Furazadrol

ATH3386

Awards
Id rather not. I want to stick with h-drol standalone because I dont really want to over do it. I like slowly introducing these substances. I know someone will say.. oh just do it.. but I dont want to run a stack. If I didnt care about sides or anything, Id be running methyl XT for some nasty strength gains.. but Im not.

Thanks for the input, though.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
By gradually ramping up your doses, you should be able to asses your bodies responce to the h-drol. Being a novice you may not have to go over 75mg to achieve your desired results...

ps. h-drol is definately not a bulking steroid.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I have, in hand, 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol, 1 bottle of activate X, about 80mls of nolva, and one can of AI cycle support.

I was gonna run a h-drol cycle with ramping up similar to this.

Weeks 1/2 50mg h-drol, 1 scoop AI's CS/day(night)
Weeks 3/4 75mg h-drol, 1 scoop AI's CS/day(night)
Weeks 5/6 100mg h-drol, 1 scoop AI's CS/day(night)
Weeks 7-10, 40/40/20/20 Nolva, Activate X, finish out CS

My first cycle was Epi.. I got good gains but I was eating like a typical dumb**** and got a lil chubby. This time, Im leaner and smarter. Would you say 100mg of h-drol is too much? I know there will be sides, but I am looking for a nice recomp cycle as 2008 is a whole year of recomp.

I am bulking and goals are to gain 10lbs with a little leaning out with the cycle. I will then continue to bulk through post cycle therapy and up to about 2 weeks post PCT. From here, Ill cut from May-July(10-12 weeks) and begin a nice, slow, clean bulk.

Hows that sound? Im open to any and all suggestions, especially seeing as Im questioning my own dosing of h-drol.

100mg seems like a lot and I wonder if the 6th week is worth it as well. Sides might get out of control by that point and the added gains may not be there like you think they will be. More is not always better. Unless you currently weigh 250, but you didn't post your stats, so I have no idea.

If you still decide to run it like that, you also run a greater risk of shutdown, which kind of defeats the purpose of hdrol. Hdrol is supposed to be mild enough to run at a moderate dose with out completely surpressing HPTA, hence no SERM is necessary. If you run it to 100mg and for 6 weeks, you might need a SERM.

And I'm not too familiar with CS, but I think most users would suggest you take 2 scoops per day while on cycle, not one. I may be wrong on that, so check around.

ATH3386

Awards
People do suggest 2 scoops but I find h-drol so mild.. that its a little overkill.. I have extra NAC I can supp with. I will take out the 100mgs. Ill run a 5 week as follows

Weeks 1/2- 50mg
Weeks 3-5 75mg
Same PCT as above.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
ATH are you doing a log? I thought of doing the exact same cycle as your last post, 50-75mg over 5 weeks. I'm currently about 220 +/- a pound and it'll be my 1st cycle. I also have a couple of fresh Havoc bottles which are very tempting from everything I seen here but am unsure which ph would be better for a 1st cycler.

ATH3386

Awards
Bumping.. How does this plan look?

1/2 50mg
3-5 75mg
6-9 40/40/20/20, Act X

1 scoop of cycle support per day (since h-drol isnt too bad).. I have extra NAC to take every day.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
I am currently on a 6 week cycle of hdrol and furazadrol
Wk 1:50mg hdrol
Wk 2:50mg hdrol/150mg furaz
Wk 3:75mg hdrol/150mg furaz
Wk 4:100mg hdrol/ 150mg furaz
Wk 5:100mg hdrol/ 150mg furaz
Wk 6:75mg hdrol/150mg furaz
Will be taking all the support supps like AI cycle support etc. PCT looks about the same as yours.

Hdrol will give you dry gains and help you cut well, I would imagine if you didnt have problems with sides using epi you would be ok to ramp up hdrol like that. I am on wk 3 of mine right now, no obvious sides yet, strength thru the roof.

It all depends on the person. Know your body and make the final decision based off of what it tells you, not what we tell you.

Man Ace

Awards
I am on day 2 of my HDrol/Orastrol-V Cycle so I can't comment much on what I have experienced yet, but this is what I'm doing.

Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/75/75
Orastrol V - 50/50/100/100/100/100

Other supps:
AI Life Support (2 caps 2x a day)
5g of Super EPA Fish Oil (to help joints)
CoQ10

My PCT:

Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
AI Life Support
Alpha 17 Oxo Nolone (test booster)

My current stats are 6'3", 233lbs. This is my first cycle afterall and I am thinking of adding AX Rebuild 2 to my PCT.