H-drol --> Need answers fast

COBRAfan67

Awards
I was just wondering... I hear Hdrol is banned as of Dec 31st 2006. Is this true? I found out that 6-oxo is also banned... Does anyone know how long these substances stay in your system? How long do I have until they will not show up on a blood/urine test? Would a military drug/blood test show positive results? for how long? Does anyone know!?

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
I was just wondering... I hear Hdrol is banned as of Dec 31st 2006. Is this true? I found out that 6-oxo is also banned... Does anyone know how long these substances stay in your system? How long do I have until they will not show up on a blood/urine test? Would a military drug/blood test show positive results? for how long? Does anyone know!?[/
it will not show on a military urinalysis, and it usually can show up to 90 days after your last oral on a blood test. i know alot of guys who use 17-methyl and never have been caught in the military.

COBRAfan67

Awards
Does anyone else know? What about 6-oxo? How long does that stay in your system. Im currently running an h-drol cycle and finish up in 2 weeks... was going to take 6-oxo, but now I dont know. Unless it doesnt stay in your system very long.... Im currently deployed to the middle-east and should be getting home at the end of January.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering... I hear Hdrol is banned as of Dec 31st 2006. Is this true? I found out that 6-oxo is also banned... Does anyone know how long these substances stay in your system? How long do I have until they will not show up on a blood/urine test? Would a military drug/blood test show positive results? for how long? Does anyone know!?
Did you mean current generation Hdrol is banned as of Dec 31st 2008? If you really meant 2006, then you're referring to first generation Hdrol (Halodrol-50 by Gaspari). They had an illegal substance and were discontinued. The Hdrols you see on legitimate market places today are new incantations with no currently banned substances.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you mean current generation Hdrol is banned as of Dec 31st 2008? If you really meant 2006, then you're referring to first generation Hdrol (Halodrol-50 by Gaspari). They had an illegal substance and were discontinued. The Hdrols you see on legitimate market places today are new incantations with no currently banned substances.

Correct the original Halodrol 50 is a banned substance but the h-drols on the market are still legal at this point of time.:thumbsup:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Correct the original Halodrol 50 is a banned substance but the h-drols on the market are still legal at this point of time.:thumbsup:
Key phrase! Haha, find something you like and be prepared to stockpile when words comes down the pipe!

Luckily, the supplement industry has proved ingenious as they constantly find new ways to deliver on the hormonal front. As much as their over-the-top advertising can tick me off, you have to be thankful they're out there.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
umm...6-oxo is not banned...but i would definately get yourself more than just that for pct

COBRAfan67

Awards
It is banned for military personnel to use.

"11/29/2007 - MALMSTROM AIR FORCE BASE, Mont. --
Avoid online steroid purchases
A product named "6-OXO" (androst-4-ene-3, 6, 17-trione) is currently being marketed as an all-natural nutritional supplement and is for sale on body-building Web sites. 6-OXO, an aromatase inhibitor, may help to increase testosterone levels in the body and is often advertised as an "estrogen blocker." 6-OXO is a derivative of androst-4-ene-3, 17-dione, which is listed as an anabolic steroid in The Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004. Anabolic steroids are a schedule III controlled substance under 21 U.S.C. 812. Illicit use of anabolic steroids by military members is an offense under the UCMJ. At this time, 6-OXO is still available for purchase online and is not yet banned, but it has received scrutiny from the Food and Drug Administration. Sites that sell 6-OXO are not listing it as an anabolic steroid or that it may be illegal. Air Force members are advised to avoid possessing and using this product as it is potentially dangerous and is detectable in urinalysis steroid testing."

Its stupid... But Im finishing up my H-drol cycle next week, Which Im not sure if military members can use that either, and I was going to use 6-oxo as part of my PCT. So does anyone know how long it will be in my system? If I wanted to go ahead and use it anyway??

Any Advice??:think:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i am obviously not familiar with the military rules so im hesitant to weigh in on this situation again...what i would do is start a new thread with a title that states your in the military and need an accaptable pct...there are a lot of active duty members on this board that can probably help you...we just need to get them to see your thread.