H-Drol Cutting Cycle - 1st cycle check request

thaifighter

Awards
Wondering if anyone can see any problems with this 1st cycle?

Purpose of the cycle would be as a cutter - so combining H-Drol with Clen at a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off protocol with another fat burner used on the 2 week off period.

Total cycle length = 6 weeks

Diet would be high protein, med fats, low carbs with training strength based on squats, clean and presses, snatches and some decent conditioning work thrown in. Morning cardio = a light 60 mins.

Pre-load liver support -
AX Perfect Cycle x 1 week ahead of cycle start, continuing for full cycle and through PCT (ingredient profile is below)

N-Acetyl-Cysteine - 1000 mg
Milk Thistle - 600 mg
(80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin)
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 200 mg
--- Serving taken 3 times daily

On cycle:
Clen - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
1st week going 20mcg / 40 / 60 / 80 then staying at 80 each day for complete 2 week period, re-starting at 80 in next 2 week period and so on for weeks 1,2,5,6

In weeks 3, 4, probably use some other fat burner - Venom Hyperdrive maybe.

H-Drol - 6 weeks:
75 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 75

PCT

Nolva - 3 weeks:
1st Day - 60mg
Next 20 days - 20mg

Plus:
- Gaspari SizeOn / Another creatine I like
- NOW Trib 2,000mg per day

Can anyone see any problems or where the above could be improved? Would epi make a better cutter or is H-Drol probably the best place to start a 1st cycle?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i got a thread kinda like yours. going to be running h-drol as well for 6 weeks, on a cut. I was told to add a cortisol blocker at week 3 of PCT ( such as 6oxo), so I would look into adding that in.

I have been readin my ass off and as far as I can see H-Drol is a great first cycle and is a great aid in a cut cycle.

Whats your diet look like?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somone correct me if im wrong but i think H-drol is known for giving high blood pressure, enough to cause nose bleeds. Using clen with that you might be asking for trouble..

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a thread kinda like yours. going to be running h-drol as well for 6 weeks, on a cut. I was told to add a cortisol blocker at week 3 of PCT ( such as 6oxo), so I would look into adding that in.

I have been readin my ass off and as far as I can see H-Drol is a great first cycle and is a great aid in a cut cycle.

6oxo is for estrogen, not cortisol. You are thinking of 11oxo

thaifighter

Awards

Like this mate:

7am:
1hr light cardio or 30mins intense cardio

8am:
40g's whey with water

8.15am:
30g's porridge oats
1 banana
30g's protein powder

10.30am:
salmon burger (minced salmon) / steak / salmon fillet / chicken breast
Mixed Vegetables - carrots, sweet potato, mushrums, mucho variety

12pm:
Bakes potato
Massive serving of cottage cheese on top

3pm:
Mixed Vegetables

6.30pm:
Pre-workout drink - low carb NOX type thing

8pm:
60g's whey in water

8.30pm:
Mixed Vegetables

11pm:
slow digesting shake with milk

There's variety in the meats used in the salmon steak meals. I have now around 10 salmon joints, 12 steaks, salmon burger all in the freezer now that I'll be swapping around as I feel like a change day to day. All reasonable portion sized - salmon burgers are basically just minced salmon and are around 1/4lber sized. The salmon fillets are chicken breast sized, the steaks are around 8oz.

Have I got enough fats in here from the fish or should I add some nuts in?

Have I gone low enough on cals or should I look to reduce some portions or meals?

thaifighter

Awards
Somone correct me if im wrong but i think H-drol is known for giving high blood pressure, enough to cause nose bleeds. Using clen with that you might be asking for trouble..
Is this correct? Anyone confirm?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
What you have posted sounds good and I am not going to critique that but I was wondering why your planning on using steroids for a cut?

The way I see it using steroids for a cut is the reserve of pros who stand to lose substantial lean mass while in calorie restriction.

thaifighter

Awards
What you have posted sounds good and I am not going to critique that but I was wondering why your planning on using steroids for a cut?

The way I see it using steroids for a cut is the reserve of pros who stand to lose substantial lean mass while in calorie restriction.
I've never found it difficult to bulk, and it's not my long term objective to be very big - I'd be happy at 200-215lbs and cut.

I have found it difficult to cut in the past however - I used to fight, and even fought competitively in Thaiboxing before, but even doing several hours training a day didn't rip up like it does to many.

I figure H-Drol will allow me to:

1) Train much harder without losing any muscle
2) Train more often and recover from it
3) That the added strength / muscle that may be gained on cycle may assist in me "looking" cut / leaned out

As much as everyone has said it'd be better to bulk on their 1st cycle....I've just never found adding mass difficult, which is ironic because that's not my aim. I also don't really believe the "virgin receptors" thing since I've read receptors are replaced every week or so anyway (something like that, I'd have to find the original source for timeframes).