Gyno help?

Bicep23

Awards
Quick question about gyno..

Done all my reading of old threads and my fair share of research, but couldn't cone up with a definitive answer on this...

Does gyno or pseudo gyno always produce sore/itchy/painful nipples?

I have 0 pain or sensitivity but the right one just looks a bit puffy. I think I feel a small soft mass but I'm not sure as I didn't check what they felt like pre-cycle.

Any advice? I started a low dose of torem to see if it helps. Any other suggestions?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Pain equals gyno

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Use arima or nolca on cycle for the puffy to go away but if it hurts that's gyno

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
i heard some letro could help. but if its to late then only way is surgery

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If its too late then letro loll anything else go with a.I. or try running it with erase im in a HUGE amount of test and erase.kept my estrogen low I did blood works to prove up here

Bicep23

Awards
So if it's just a bit puffy with no pain will torem work?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It just means u have high estrogen. Use erase instead at full dose 3 caps/ day. Its better route

toofat

toofat

Awards
I would stop usage and start PCT if it is getting bad. U need an AI

Bicep23

Awards
Usage of what? I'm only on torem. Finished cycle over a month ago. Already ran pct (torem plus trs), but just started torem low dose back up and was going to taper and throw in erase.

Should I just get letro and forget the rest?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes, kinda. Torem after PCT is not going to help get rid of the gyno. Stop taking it asap.

You can just ERASE, inhibit E, Forma staznol, etc etc. But a real AI is going to be much better. I would go with letro as its the most powerful, start at 1.5mg and taper down each wk .25 or .5mg.......Gyno and treating gyno is going to be different for every person.

No one can give you advice that will take care of your particular case. your going to have to read and research as much as you can and see what works for you.

Bicep23

Awards
Any way of knowing if erase will be sufficient or if letro is needed?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I took bloods and posted them in here use erase, just advice man

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gyno typically manifests with symptoms of pain/swelling in the areola area. Shortly after the beginning of symptoms a glandular mass forms beneath the nipple. Dont feel around there too often as that will only make things worse, instead just check every other day or something while you wait it out.

I got a small case of gyno from puberty, and tried to treat it a long time ago with RC AIs. Pretty sure my stuff was fake as i didnt receive any of the side effects typically associated with letrozole, even above recommended doses. Try to take some Erase at 3-4 caps a day, after a few days/week it should subside, just be sure to not be using anything that could potentially aggravate it in the meantime. If your symptoms become progressively worse, i would consider seeing a doctor.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
self surgery brahhh. take a scalpel and cut that sheeeeeeit out

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Scalpel should do the trick, just make sure you have some neosporin and super glue to close that ish up! Ha keep us posted; interested in the erase. A close friend tried battling a bad case of gyno with letro... ended up seeing a surgeon and had it covered by his insurance! G'luck man

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Heard pp's DHT prohormone had potential to remove gyno...any experience with that from others?

Jlive2480

Awards
This is why when u lower your serm it's smart to then start an AI like erase and taper that down. Serms raise ur estrogen too that why in pct u get puffy nips, u need the AI to lower ur estrogen to normal levels.

Ex
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/03/3/2/2/1/1. Works awesome.

hondizzle420

Awards
So I had some puffyness in both nips after a sd/tren cycle that developed into a grape sized lump in the right and a pellet sized lump in the left both very painful. I tried to run letro as the pct but got extremely screwed by only having enough pills for about a week. All I could get my hands on was some erase and I know that's not a magic pill but it stopped the the growth for the time being. And not just five minutes ago my kid kicked me in the nip and a slight drop came out. I've read that letro does nothing for prolactin which causes the leak, but letro shrinks the lump, is there a way to fix both the leak and lump together or should I tackle 1 at a time. I can get letro, but prami might be difficult

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Prami is extreme. Try powerful at high dose and erase