Gyno going down ?? How?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had soft tissue underneath my left nipple for over a year. Gets smaller sometimes nad larger during other times. Weird. ANyways, i started h-drol and it seems to be going down only after the 2nd day? I took trenadrol over ayear ago andt hat is what gave my gyno? Any reason as to why this is happening after taking h-drol. I have taken prohormones off and on for years so maybe this is why my nipple is adjusting to how my body needs to be? Who knows?? I have no clue but thought iw oudl see if anyone would know. Do you think h-drol is lowring my estrogen or why else would the tissue get smaller?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have had soft tissue underneath my left nipple for over a year. Gets smaller sometimes nad larger during other times. Weird. ANyways, i started h-drol and it seems to be going down only after the 2nd day? I took trenadrol over ayear ago andt hat is what gave my gyno? Any reason as to why this is happening after taking h-drol. I have taken prohormones off and on for years so maybe this is why my nipple is adjusting to how my body needs to be? Who knows?? I have no clue but thought iw oudl see if anyone would know. Do you think h-drol is lowring my estrogen or why else would the tissue get smaller?
The under neath the breast there is tissue that acts as erectile tissue when ever one gets excited to can cause it to swell up on occasion. DR M told me this flat out if your e2 is in check and you get this flaring up and down of tissue it is because of your over excitement positive or negative can effect it. H- drol suppresses testosterone and there for it can lower e2 indirectly or may be its causing you to lower your cortisol levels which are probably already sky high to begin with and is acting like a hormonal buffer for now
Then once you get off of it the cycle begins again and you will be back to square one. I tell all my clients stay away from prohormones because we really do not know what they do to the body. With atleast testosterone you know and it has been studied for 50 or more years scientifically. While using prohormones you are a walking science experiement

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The under neath the breast there is tissue that acts as erectile tissue when ever one gets excited to can cause it to swell up on occasion. DR M told me this flat out if your e2 is in check and you get this flaring up and down of tissue it is because of your over excitement positive or negative can effect it. H- drol suppresses testosterone and there for it can lower e2 indirectly or may be its causing you to lower your cortisol levels which are probably already sky high to begin with and is acting like a hormonal buffer for now
Then once you get off of it the cycle begins again and you will be back to square one. I tell all my clients stay away from prohormones because we really do not know what they do to the body. With atleast testosterone you know and it has been studied for 50 or more years scientifically. While using prohormones you are a walking science experiement
experiments are fun though :borladuck:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did morning blood for cortisol and it was one above normal range. So it was high. However, doc didnt seem to be a problem. Wwould cortisol causing dry eyes, flushing, red skin, etc...I honestly think i was allergic to some skincare and shampoo products. I seem to be better however i still get red eyes and flushed and skin doesnt quite tan like it use to? So what is good to take for lowring cortisol?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
i did morning blood for cortisol and it was one above normal range. So it was high. However, doc didnt seem to be a problem. Wwould cortisol causing dry eyes, flushing, red skin, etc...I honestly think i was allergic to some skincare and shampoo products. I seem to be better however i still get red eyes and flushed and skin doesnt quite tan like it use to? So what is good to take for lowring cortisol?
Sounds like high histamine levels in the body. Try just taking a good anti-histamine for a couple weeks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like high histamine levels in the body. Try just taking a good anti-histamine for a couple weeks.
I have been telling him that for over 6 months :dunno:

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been taking claritan???one a day. Anything else that would work betteR???

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Anti-histamines just block the H1 or H2 receptors however it does nothing for the amount circulating in the blood. Try taking L-Methionine for awhile and this should lower the amount produced all together. Quercetin is also good for this.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Anti-histamines just block the H1 or H2 receptors however it does nothing for the amount circulating in the blood. Try taking L-Methionine for awhile and this should lower the amount produced all together. Quercetin is also good for this.
Suggested him clean his liver as well 6 months ago LOL :sleeping:
IF he had only listened.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my liver is fine man. Nothing wrong. You say clean your liver...well....that is alot easier said then done man. I dont want to dig into to deep. I take proscar. 1.25 daily. Could this have anything to do with dry eyes or flushing of the face????Only hormone was e2 that came back kind of high end. Not out of range at 53 pg/nl. is this caused byproscar? Any alternatives to this ?

Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
my liver is fine man. Nothing wrong. You say clean your liver...well....that is alot easier said then done man. I dont want to dig into to deep. I take proscar. 1.25 daily. Could this have anything to do with dry eyes or flushing of the face????Only hormone was e2 that came back kind of high end. Not out of range at 53 pg/nl. is this caused byproscar? Any alternatives to this ?

Thanks
Estrodial should be 25-30 to be optimal
Proscar also is noted for increasing estrogen receptors sensitivity.
Liver still can be congestion and blood test will not show it.
Been there did that done it