Gyno a Year after PCT??

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Hey All, So I have asked this on a few forums so far and feel like I might get more feedback here.. so as the title suggests I had a gyno flare up about a year after successful PCT from a fairly heavy cycle.. I have around 5 to 7 cycles under my belt at the age of 34 and only had the gyno pop its head up one time during a particular cycle maybe 2-3 years ago and was able to get rid of it before even PCT..
anyways heres my Current situation..
Around 7 months of not training yet maintaining my weight and within lbm from my cycle days.. out of nowhere I started getting seriousl gyno painful puffiness and pointy at times with it settling almost strictly in my right pectoral, hard large marble size lump, just finally got on some ralox at 90mg ED & nolva 20mg first week, 10mg since then, with aromasin 12.5 EOD for the last 3 weeks now
seems to have died down a bit and I know its a long process but I'm wondering why so long after, and only possible explanations I could think of was 1. Chest development deterioration
2. I'm on Paxil but ive been on it for a long time..
3. Maybe prolactin related? Sex drive has been strong & steady, really no ED issues
no signs of estrogen raising that I can think of, So of course my plan is to go see the doc soon,, possibly a ultrasound and blood panel test..

Appreciate Any feedback,

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Dump the AI and tamoxifen and just run raloxifene at 60 mg/day. If you don't notice a reduction in 4 weeks keep running the raloxifene and add L-dopa (mucuna).

SSRIs act as direct E2 agonists. They're sometimes given to women to run alongside AIs to treat the muscle and joint pain women get from these.

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Dump the AI and tamoxifen and just run raloxifene at 60 mg/day. If you don't notice a reduction in 4 weeks keep running the raloxifene and add L-dopa (mucuna).

SSRIs act as direct E2 agonists. They're sometimes given to women to run alongside AIs to treat the muscle and joint pain women get from these.
Great advice Thank You Very much Think ill do that, I was thinking prami, maybe run a low dose with L-dopa since theyre synergistic?

Warbeast

Awards
If you ran a 19-nor such as tren or deca then your gyno is most likely due to spikes in prolactin levels... HGH or peptides can give you this issue as well....if you get your bloods done it may help you narrow down whether or not you are having estrogen or prolactin issues... I have found cabergoline to be great at fixing prolactin issues. It is also available readily through many sources over the past few years. Might be worth getting your hands on and adding it in the mix.... I would go with .5mg E3D.