GXL Original HD.....for real?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had experience with this. I am really interested in the DMT/Halo combo but I am leary on buying this product without at least one persons input. It is supposedly 25mg Halo and 25mg DMT per cap. Any input would help.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the senseless bump but I am getting ready to order 2 bottles possibly today and any input would ease my tension.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me. these 2 have some good ass synergy togeather.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know the compounds are a great combo I am wondering if the product is legit. So many bunk products out there just want to make sure I am buying something for real.

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
1: 2 methyls together (it's up to u)
2: u should get u more halodrol(25mg isn't enough IMO)
3:guy on another forum(DA) wasn't too happy

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1: 2 methyls together (it's up to u)
2: u should get u more halodrol(25mg isn't enough IMO)
3:guy on another forum(DA) wasn't too happy
Thanks you for the response. I know about the More Halo....was gonna run 2 bottles. I am more interested in the DMt side of the mix. I am OK with the two methyls.....thanks for the input.

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
Here is part of that thread:::What up Im 28 years old 198 and have been running H-drol at 25mgs per day with gxl hd 25mgs per day for past three weeks with great results. Started at 185 now at 198 with one week left, very lean gains. But last couple days nipps fill little hot but not really tinder or puffy. And now the paranoia is setting in. I have done two sust 250 cycles in the past and used serms on both with no gyno problems. I just want to know if anyone has had same problems and if i should really be worried about gyno with this dry of cycle and should i get a serm for this. A serm just seems like overkill for this cycle. My pct will be novadexXT, hypertest, then leanextreme starting week two of pct. Any input would be great. Thanks

answer:
bmoremade26
CEL Representative
Default Re: nipps fill hot h-drol + gxl hd::

yes gyno is a problem with gxl ... yes i had a problem while running it also i didnt like gxl at all... the dmt in gxl is giving u problems.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn. I wanted the DMT. Oh well I went with 2 bottles of Epi and 2 bottles of Max LMG. Thanks for the posts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
BigPHusers11 Anabolics 4