GW sides

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah of course. Very curious of how different it will treat you. Did you lose some bf off PN? Diet good?
Diet could be better, have not lost any body-fat that I can tell. Started out the bottle without any cardio so I could get a baseline on how the product effected me. Now a few weeks later, started cardio last week to see how much it improves cardio. Only really noticed a very slight difference in rest periods between sets during weight training. With cardio it seemed to help me get acclimated to it a little quicker but nothing drastic. I could have achieved the same results with any supplement-not drug that is geared to improved cardio. It's like I have to sit down and think about it to figure out if it actually does anything noteworthy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed one single day of cardio this week and todays cardio was insanely rough. Thinking of just upping the dosage to 3 caps per day to finish this up.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Missed one single day of cardio this week and todays cardio was insanely rough. Thinking of just upping the dosage to 3 caps per day to finish this up.
30mg for how many days? You knw GW is likely carcenogenic right? The studies do point out to existing tumor growing. I mean it was high dosing but just letting you knw be cautious.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30mg for how many days? You knw GW is likely carcenogenic right? The studies do point out to existing tumor growing. I mean it was high dosing but just letting you knw be cautious.
Yeah I know that. It'd only be for 4 days if I decided to do it....Less than that depending on how long it takes me to make the decision.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoying the read

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know that. It'd only be for 4 days if I decided to do it....Less than that depending on how long it takes me to make the decision.
Hahaha go for it then. It is the easiest way to knw how it feels @30mg! Or you can also take your RC gw at 20mg and see if it's just you. Can always take those caps towards the end. They won't expire

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha go for it then. It is the easiest way to knw how it feels @30mg! Or you can also take your RC gw at 20mg and see if it's just you. Can always take those caps towards the end. They won't expire
I'd just switch to the RC now but I don't like leaving open bottles hanging around with hardly any caps in them. When I start the RC though I'm only gonna start it at 10mg. That's after I finish up this PN bottle.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd just switch to the RC now but I don't like leaving open bottles hanging around with hardly any caps in them. When I start the RC though I'm only gonna start it at 10mg. That's after I finish up this PN bottle.
Gotcha, sounds like a plan

alec321

Awards
Been reading along.

I've used GW twice, first time with great success using liquid GW second not so much except some extra endurance.

Planning a little 4 week blast along side ECA and MK-677.

The lingering cancer issue still seems inconclusive. What do you guys think?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used gw 20mg day 60 days all I got was amazing cardio and decreased fat. I know yates can't go over 10mg though. It just depends I'm going run the new ol uk line at 14mg for a week or two to test out

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I'm having a great time on GW, no sides to report at all. I'm doing 20mg a day but in split doses, 10mg 6am upon waking and 10mg 6pm 30-60mins before training.

Am leaning out really well without making substantial changes to diet, sitting at about maintenance on about 3000cals/day.

I'm carb cycling, Low/Med/High/Low/High/Med/Low. Fats 80-100g - Carbs Low 100/Med 200/High 300-400g - Protein 300g

I don't think my rest periods on my main lifts (where I lift heavy) have changed but my supersets and tri-sets are out of this world now, I just keep hitting them and hitting them and hitting them. Endurance at martial arts training is up and I went out for a run on Friday and killed it, didn't want to come back in.

Chaos & Pain brand.