Guess my body fat and help me with advice how to lean up

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caloric deficit combined with a good training program. BF% I would think is in the 17-20% range.....

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest eating at a caloric deficit aiming to lose 1 lb per week so if you know your maintenance caloric intake just subtract 500kcals per day and if not try multiplying your current body weight in lbs by 12 and use that figure and adjust calories up or down depending on weight loss (weekly) and stick to heavy compound exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench press, oh press and barbell rows on a 3 day week full body routine with low intensity cardio on your off days

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
I go weights 3 days a week and Cardio 3,Times a week half hour when I first wake up

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
What does your weights routine look like?

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
I wouldn't say I go Heavy but also no light I do 100 kg on shoulders also 90 kg on chest legs I don't lots weights I do qiute good on arms stopped doing abs as no needed as I need to get rid of the fat around my stomach first and I pull ups and all back but no heavy

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
For clarification when I say heavy I mean using loads to allow you to work in the 4/5 to 7/8 rep range when cutting rather than 1 to 3 rep or 10+ ranges - I feel you need to include both squats and deadlifts into your routine as these exercises engage a large proportion of the muscles in the body and therefore will increase your bodies ability to burn more calories than say arm exercises (personally I never do any direct arm work).

I have built my routine around 5 exercises only - Squats, Deadlifts, Weighted Dips (pain when benching so gave this up 18 months ago), Weighted Pull up / Chins and Overhead Press

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Yes I do squats everday you say and deadlift and the rest

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to think he just likes posting pictures of himself in his underwear.

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Am asking just in case I want to make sure as am not big guy as you see am hard gainer type also am sort of lean in some parts of my body but with some far so am asking for help how to Lean up to 7 bf

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Daily caloric intake? Training routine?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 3
Weight Loss 5
35 and Older 29