growth gut question

Pushofabutton

Awards
OK this is just a question. I don't plan on using any gear in the next 6 years so plz no flaming.

I was looking at alot of photos of pro's that appear to me to have "growth gut" and it looks horrible to me. I was just wonder if after they quit doing GH if it goes away or if it is for the rest of there life?

Just thinking i would figure that it is for the rest of there life but i don't know for sure.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes but fyi it takes extended use of this substance along with igf to become as bad as these guys

BigBub

Awards
yes but fyi it takes extended use of this substance along with igf to become as bad as these guys
It goes down considerably after they discontinue usage. It is still a little larger than before but most of it goes away.
This is because the intestinal walls atrophy after usage is dicontiued due to the lack of growth factors that were once occupying the cells within the intestinal walls. Kind of like how your muscles atrophy slightly after steriod cycle. They are still bigger than they were but are considerably smaller than when on hormone therapy.
-BigBub

coolbreeze

Awards
Avoid Gut growth

(hope this wont get edited) - I think you may be able to avoid gut growth if you take IGF after you train and apply it in the trained muscles as they may have increased IGF receptors and therefore less is available to hit the Intestines. Does this make sense?

Stumbo

Awards
Dont forget, those guys with the big guts also OVER EAT BIG TIME, and i feel that could be responsible for the stretching.

bigman420

Awards
dude they must take huge shits......but it does have much to do with the eating and the gh

take a look at charles glass now...his gut is gone

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
King Kamali said that slin seems to be the major culprit there, not GH. He said everyone he knows who has a gut started to get it after using slin for a while and not until then.