greenmag/xfactor cutting maintain muscle

sportf190

alright i will continue to maintain my weight for the next 2-3 weeks just came offa cycle then i will start to try to cut out a good 5-8 pounds of fat.. my goal is to maintain all my mass and i will do this by not overdoing the cardio and not really reducing my calories alot but i will reduce my carbs to about 150 grams a day and up the good fats considerably.. the supplements i want to take with it is definitley green mag.. and possibly x-factor.. i dont mind a little bloat as it isn't summer yet and i would rather keep my strength then go off the creatine and look even more definined... i also will be using EC stack especially when i run.. my weight is 208-209 at about 15% bodyfat.. tryin to get down to 200 at about 11% thanks guys..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro! add in a test booster it will help retain muscle. and also EAAs (aminos) like purple wraath or xtend

sportf190

yea.. i also forgot to mention i will buy a huge thing of BCAA powder and down that throughout the day will pretty much run 150-200 grams of carbs on training days around prepost workout.. and about 50-75 grams on nontraining/cardio days.. all complex for breakfast... if i see a drop in strength i will up the carbs immediatly on workout days .. i think the best way to do this is to replace some of the carbs with good fats.. more pb,olive oil, almonds and etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
x-factor always seemed to help me get a little leaner