Green Apple Better Protein Bars Review

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So this is my second batch that I've made. My first batch was the Chocolate Banana. This time around I stuck to the recipe, where as last time I edited the recipe and added extra PB, whey protein, and water.

I will say this batch turned out MUCH better than the last batch. The additions to the prior batch made them so runny that I had to keep them in the freezer.

Not the case with the Green Apple. They sit fine in the refrigerator. I will say that I did have to add extra water....1/4 cup was just not enough as I had some dry mix that I was having issues with. But other than that I just stuck to the recipe.

I was really surprised by how well they taste! I'm not big on exotic flavors at all, and never expected to like/enjoy a flavor such as green apple. But the flavor in these Green Apple Better Bars is just right. I used chunky PB so I could get a bit of a bonus with the peanut chunks. Crunchy natty PB is the $hit.

I love making these things. So easy to make. Took me 15 mins to mix everything together and then put in the fridge. And who doesn't love getting to eat an extra spoon full of natty PB and honey???

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
:drools:

That sounds soooo good man. I'm still likin ricks idea of adding in some caramel with the green apple ones.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Aww you know what that would be a great idea....I might have to go to the store and buy some

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya or just dipping them in SF Caramel syrup.... Or Cool whip like MB suggested. So many options!

I like the naturally more PB with my BPB if not using Power Butter... For me the naturally more PB is a very mild PB taste.. Can't stand it other than in the protein bars... But anyways I can taste the flavors of the bars better when i use the naturally more.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Man I can't wait to have some as soon as I'm done with my cut. These stuff taste really really REALLY good!

You guys have some great ideas to make it taste better...and more fattening :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review DH! I'm enjoying my batch of apple better protein bars too, they are remarkably better than I expected them to be. Very impressed with the flavor. I do like the idea of using the crunchy natty PB instead of regular. It probably would make a thicker and more solid bar, which is what I go for. I will probably use that in my next batch! ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the Green Apple flavor, loved all the rest of them tho. Best protein bars ever

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they do taste pretty good. nate should make some that are already made for those of us who dont like to make them.

like me.

mathew34

Awards
good to hear that bro, NTBM product is extremely amazing!! cheers!! :cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sound delicious....Wash it down with Golden Gains "Apple PIe flavor", you have a real winner!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We dont have samples of golden gains. But id be happy to take a serving out of my bottle and send it to you. =) pm or email me with your address and ill send it out.
Sure...send me a sample :p

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
We dont have samples of golden gains. But id be happy to take a serving out of my bottle and send it to you. =) pm or email me with your address and ill send it out.
I thought you guys did have samples of it? I've gotten samples of it before and it does taste really good.

mathew34

Awards
Hello Guys im back again! LOL! Well, i just ordered last month Protien Bars! And i tried Apple flavor again ( DUH?!) Its very delicious!! My god Im so addicted about this product!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I think Am gonna Crazy... LMAO!
(Just sharing... ):rofl: