GP + WHITE FLOOD WATERMELON - NEW FORMULA (SPONSORED)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hi fellas! well as title says I was given a tub of the new white flood to try out, and this will be my log of it. Thanks to RR and CL team for picking me to try this out as well :) If anyone has suggestions, questions, or recommendations, Ill give try and or answer it.

So initial impression was it smells a little weird, not that smell has anything to do with the effects. I added one scoop to about 10 oz of water, shook and it mixed up perfectly no clumps or grit. That's always a plus! The taste is very good! I would say it taste like Bubbleliscious's watermelon gum, but with a sugarfree taste to it. very very good!

down to the effects... ive been having to use nyquil at night because i have some awful cough so ive been very groggy during the day. So i downed it with ease, and about ~10 mins or so i went from groggy to almost a relaxed state? was kinda weird not a stim rush but just felt good. As I began lifting, i didnt notice any bloat or gas. I was pretty sure i was going to get some because I carb cycle and today is a high carb day + pre workout = usually gets some bloating. I got none!

lift went good, and noticed a pump while doing 3RM and 1RMs. was pretty amazed by that usually i get a mild / no pump and i mine as well of been doing sets of 8 or higher. when i did get around to accessory lifts, i did get a good pump. more vasculairty than anything. had little spider veins by my elbows and on back of my tricep. I finished my lift and didnt notice a sudden let down or anything, seemed to be a real gradual "curve" of energy. So far so good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Took a min to find this, subd.
Thanks for stopping by:)

Ok so just got done with another lift using this new WF, little different today.

So took it about 20mins pre lift and it went down smooth again. No bloating / gas / stomach issues! Gym was like a sweat shop, but that didn't slow me down. I seemed to of gotten the stim effect this time around. Busted everything out within 50mins, and only downtime was to catch my breath basically. Definitely a good energy supp, im usually drained by the heat. Not today!

I did notice that the stim effect kids abruptly on my last 2 sets of curls. Not like I needed energy, but could def tell the stim wore off. Had s decent pump going on the whole lift too :yup:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course man, i pay attention to your posts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whatsup gp?

try 2 scoops!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok gave 1.5 scoops a whirl today... I noticed a litle bloating after and thought I was gonna have a near SP250 effect... Good thing I didn't! The discomfort went away in about 5-10 mins. Now onto the effects. I had good energy and awesome endurance! Was super hot in my gym so it helped out quite a bit. Energy and focus was there, no stoping or dwindling from start to finish. Even managed a PR today, 365 + quad looped minis w a defeceit! I was pumped about that. All in all this WF is good stuff so far. I didn't get a pump, was doing triples and singles so that would explain why. I'll give 2 scoops a try next time :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
awesome, I'm subbed!
So far, so good! Congrats on the PR

btw the avatar is looking good, awesome definition

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
awesome, I'm subbed!
So far, so good! Congrats on the PR

btw the avatar is looking good, awesome definition
Thank ya sir :) i liking this stuff, taste is good!

thanks again! it old from winter, i little more defined now

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
tried 2 scoops today...

i got stomach problems and bloating pretty much instnatly from it. i dont think ill be using it at 2 scoops again. not bad but not the greatest either. i didnt notice much more of an effect 1.5 to 2 scoops either other than the discomfort. good endurance / focus product tho im giving it that! was doing CGBP and only got 315 x 1. oh well. went up fine but slow, prolly could of got another but i was getting tired / too many sets of around 300ish. just to be fair, ill give 2 scoops one more shot and see if it was just a fluke or something.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id suggest drinking the 2 scoops over about 20-25min. Also try swishing the white flood, suppose to help the nitrates absorb better.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id suggest drinking the 2 scoops over about 20-25min. Also try swishing the white flood, suppose to help the nitrates absorb better.
i was also reading that im supposed to swish it around in my mouth. like 20secs seem long enough you think?

Ok sorry for not updating this weekend, had a wedding to go to that was at a resort so was out of town for a few days than the 4th came around.

Last 2 DE days i dropped it to 1 scoop, outside was about 90ish degrees and gym was probably more. even though i was pouring sweat and could barely breathe with the humidity, my energy levels never dropped or fell off a cliff. my usual plan before gym is i eat a big big meal like 2-3 hours away, like 3 cups of rice n meat, than closer to lifting a shake of various things what ends up being probably a 1/3 of my meal's macros. im not bloating what so ever when using white flood and im astonished. no gas or stomach discomfort, except 2 scoops was little too much me thinks

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk i just swish and drink. I think just a lil bit is whats intended, powercage can expand more.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Idk i just swish and drink. I think just a lil bit is whats intended, powercage can expand more.
roger that i been doing that, havent noticed much of a difference tho hehe

ok so dosed again at 1scoop, i upped my pre / intra /post carbs for a total of 30g more of carbs. nooooo bloating! wahooo :) no upset stomach crap either. nailed a 330 bp today and failed 335, oh well whatever. WF cant make dem muscles indesctructable. gave a friend a scoop cuz hes like an addict to the original version. he liked the taste and was impressed with this new stuff. matter of fact, hes gonna get a tub asap he told me. other than that, same good energy n what not, ill give 1.5 scoops a whirl again come DE days with the added carbs to see if continues to go smooth

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good man, i dont notice a diff either.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, i dont notice a diff either.
i think i stop the silly swishing lol

ok last 2 days...
did 1.5 scoops on the high carb day. no issues what so ever same effects good energy and focus.

today i did 1 scoop after the high carb day and didnt feel so hot. reminded me kinda like sp250 for a while. i wasnt really in the zone either, worst lift of the year / elbows hurt / gym to hot / i sleepy. oh well

other than today, every day has been good with the new WF. if you guys are wondering why i dont get much of a pump, heres my ME day from thursday.

BP
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 1
300 x 1
330 x 1

skull crushers
95 x 3 x 10

db bp
90 x 2 x 10

db lat raises
20 x 4 x 10

decline crunches + 45lbs
3 x 10

not much volume

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok did another ME upper session and dosed 1 scoop. I decided to do some rep work after i maxed. was supposed to do 320 x 3 only got 1. oh well kept sliding around the decline bench.
after that i immedately did
225 x 12
225 x 8
225 x 10 with about 30-45 sec rests

i was gonna do 275-300 but my elbows are feeling good and i didnt wanna aggravate them anymore. anyways, got a super full and dense pump. not only did it look good, 2 others noticed and gave me some compliments on vascularity and fullness. and the usual no stomach bs :) so far this stuff is awesome, i highly reccomend it so far. 1.5 scoops on my higher carb intake is a little iffy now tho

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok did some ME box squats and other stuff on 1.5 scoops today. Everything went smooth as it's been going. I did burp a few times but who cares. I'm really starting to like the taste more and more. Kinda look forward to drinking it now :). Anyways didn't get much of a pump doing triples and singles, My energy was high through the whole session! So far it's proven itself except at 2 scoops. I'll give that a whirl for a couple of sessions and see if I was just a puss and it becomes better w time

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
been doing 2 scoops on high carb days now for about a week or close to it. seems that any stomach discomfort is gone but i am still a littly gassy. not a bad trade off but im not noticing much different in effects 1.5 vs 2 scoops. tbh i think 1 scoops is enough for most people as well. this is a pretty well dosed product with lot of good ingredients. pumps get sick when you crank the reps up to 10+ as well, get a really full and dense feel.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok this will be my last update as of a dosing, i think ive used this stuff for quite a while under different circumstances to give it a fair and honest review.

anywho... my tub has like 1/4 of it left and 2 scoops is kinda hit and miss if i feel good or not on it, stomach issues. Ill update more in the reivew but im basically jus bumping this so everyone can see it. stay tuned ill update tomorrow or something maybe later tonight!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

The taste is nice and pleasent. Like i stated before, it taste like a sugar free watermelon bubble-liscious piece of gum. I never had any problem mixing it, no settling, chunks, or any bs. doesnt froth either so thats a plus!

Personally 1 scoop is where i would use it at. 1.5 doesnt really do much more than 1 scoop and 2 scoops is kinda 50/50 if it gives me some gas n stuff. i rather not deal with it, and the effects are much different than 1 scoop. So im trying to say, use 1 scoop!

The effects were quite effective. awesome clean energy off it, no over stim nor under. last about 1.5 to 1 hour, perfect to time you lift to. I didnt get much of a pump from it. than again, I PL so im not training for a pump. if you look over my log, you'll see i did do a couple volume days and got one hell of a pump! even on accesory lifts i got a good pump, so the pump aspect is there.

only downfall was at 2 scoops of jus feeling bloated and gassy. other than that, zero sides. not even red lips from a red drink!

I would use this product again, and I would def reccomend to others. I would suggest 1 scoop. IME you cant' go wrong w this product, very solid. Thanks again CL and hope everyone enjoyed the log!

lmk if you fellaz got any questions :yup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the final review brother, glad to see everything worked well for you.

I'm one of those guys that finds 1 scoop to work well also, thats a good thing IMO, making the bottle last wayy longer!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the final review brother, glad to see everything worked well for you.

I'm one of those guys that finds 1 scoop to work well also, thats a good thing IMO, making the bottle last wayy longer!
thanks again for the op, hope you liked the review n log

yeah 1 scoop = best bet! 50servings than :)