Gotti's Dexaprine sample Review

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I need to thank Iforce for letting me get a couple samples, I received 5 samples and will give an itial review and final review

Dexaprine:

[h=3]Product Highlights:[/h]
  • Instant Energy Rush!
  • Reduced Appetite & Cravings
  • Euphoric Mood Enhancement!
  • Lasts All Day Long!
  • 2 Month Supply!
  • Only One Pill Per Day!
All the current fat burners on the market are the same. A little caffeine, a few obscure herbs, and more than likely some fast acting stimulants that give you a quick burst of energy followed by a nasty crash 1-3 hours later.If your fat burner stops working after 1-3 hours, how in the heck do you expect it to burn much fat when there is another 21-23 hours left in a day when that it's doing nothing?!?!In order to burn the maximum amount of fat, we need to increase our energy and thermogenic output ALL DAY LONG, not just for a few hours each day. The key to prolonged and sustained fat loss is to maximize the half-life of the product. The half-life is a fancy way of saying how long the ingredients in the product will actually exert any effect on you.​
Dexaprine utilizes a specific blend of compounds to insure not only an intense immediate effect, but a sustained and dramatic all day long energy increase that isn't possible with any other fat burners on the market.

According to the graph on the above, the longest your fat burner can last you is a measly 4.9 hours! iForce Nutrition knew this was simply unacceptable and refused to release a product that couldn't work as hard during your 8 hour work day as you do! With the overwhelming desire to take a single pill upon waking and be able to feel its awesome powder for the entire day, we knew we had to find something that could not only give you an INSTANT jolt of energy, but have the ability to sustain that feeling from 9-5pm just like you need it to.After countless trial runs and in house testing, Dexaprine has become the world's first SUPER-CONCENTRATED Thermogenic Powerhouse capable of lasting longer than any fat burner ever created. Featuring Theophylline, Dexaprine is capable of extending your daily fat burning potential by 160%!

Now what about the other major issue with fat burners available today? All thermogenic fat burners are packed with stimulants that increase our BMR(base metabolic rate) and burn calories indiscriminately... which means you could be losing precious muscle mass with every dose!We all know how hard it is to keep our hard earned muscle on a cut, so why doesn't someone invent a product that not only burns calories but actually selectively targets FAT CELLS while leaving muscle cells unharmed?Dexaprine features an incredible duo of ingredients capable of just that. Known as “iiodo-thyronines” These powerful agents rapidly increase BMR, thermogenesis, but most importantly greatly increase the presence of uncoupling proteins (UCP's).The body has 3 different classes of UCP's, each has a specific purpose and each will help increase your metabolic efficiency and rate of fat loss...not muscle!With this massive surge in UCP's your body will be sent into maximum overdrive and will be literally forced to burn as much fat as possible while sparing hard earned muscle mass. Never again will you have to watch your lifts drop lower and lower each week of your cut, never again will you finish a cut and realize you're exactly where you were a year ago, and never again will you have to worry about losing muscle while getting lean!​

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intial Review:

So I came home Sunday from a long weekend in AC for a bachelor party. I had an envelope with the Dexaprine samples in it. I've heard it was strong so I was pretty happy to start them on Monday since I felt drained from the weekend. So even after a good nights sleep on Sunday night, I still felt worn down yesterday morning.

As advised on the sample package, I started with breaking the capsule in what I wanted to be half. It didn't break in half, one piece was slightly bigger.

Energy: So I started in the morning with the bigger piece. I wanted to take the bigger piece earlier to prevent any kind of sleeplessness at night. After about a half hour it kind of kicked in. I didn't really get any energy off the bat however started shaking. My hands were very shakey for about 30-45 minutes. That finally wore off and thats when I started to feel good. I didn't have rushes of energy or wasn't able to sit still but my eyes that were heavy all morning were no longer heavy. I felt good though, maybe alittle alert but my well being was up.

The second piece being smaller, I took that about an hour before hitting the gym. I again got alittle shakey at first and it again went away fairly quickly. The energy or alertness was there but alot weaker than the bigger piece. On my way to the gym I thought I was going to need some coffee since I started feeling a bit drowsy. I didn't have any coffee and once at the gym. I felt pretty good and blew through my workout.

Thermogenics: After taking the bigger piece of the cap my face felt a bit warmer. Nothing to crazy, I wasn't sitting at work sweating but def noticed some heat off my face.

The second piece I didn't notice any heat while lifting but once I got a sweat going I really felt the sweat was coming off me more than usual. I didn't do any cardio that high intensity but I was sweating like I was pushing myself. The worst part was I started to smell like terrible BO, it was disgusting, so maybe the thermo affected me alittle more than I actually felt.

Appetite: The big piece really helped with my appetite. I took the piece between breakfast and my second meal. It didn't totally kill off my appetite to a point where I got sick even thinking about food. But I eat my meals at the same time everyday and I usually can't wait to eat. This day I'd go 15-20 minutes past when I normally ate and realize it was time to eat.

Between lunch and my preworkout meal I usually get hungry but on this day I didn't notice the hunger. I've been using some PB between meals to help carry me over but I didn't need it today.

The best part of the appetite control though was the fact that it wore off. By the end of my workout around 7pm I was starving. I'm really happy that the Dexaprine didn't totally kill off my hunger for my post workout meal.

Notes:

Energy wasn't what I thought it was going to be
Thermo effect may have been stronger than I even noticed
Appetite control was good but not overbearing
I was able to sleep on the product at night without a problem
I would recommend scoring the pill (if thats the right word) so it's easier to break in the middle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

Energy: Not what I thought it would be. Everyone seems to say this is a very strong stimulant product. However I didn't notice any crazy amounts of energy, very little in fact. It was more of an eye opener almost like a cup of coffee. As far as fat burners are concerned this is one of the weaker stimulants out there. Other fat burners had me feeling like a crackhead sometimes. The good thing is after the first day and the second day when I used a whole caplet I didn't get the jitters anymore.

I don't want to throw out any other companies products here. So I'll compare this to Maximize v2, in this case, Maximize blew Dexaprine out of the water. Maximize had a clean crisp energy that lasted for hours and Dexaprine was a lot lighter for me anyway.

Thermogenics: I didn't get any kind of sweats while at work like the first day. I didn't feel the warmth of the product. However at the gym I noticed a faster sweat or heavier sweat reached quicker than normal. Which imo is a good thing, I don't really like sitting at work with the warm uncomfortable feeling, but at the gym I loved how it increased me temperature when I really wanted it to.

Appetite: This might be my favorite part, Dexaprine was able to keep the hunger down but not totally kill it off. Sometimes with fat burners I feel like I have to force myself to eat and while eating I feel sick to my stomach. Dexaprine didn't have me craving food but when I ate I was able to eat my meals as normal without any problems. For bigger guys than me I feel this could really be beneficial, they could eat less but still get enough calories to lose to much muscle.

Notes: Now it seems like I went harsh on the energy department. But for me trying to use less stimulants, the lack of energy wasn't a bad thing. It just wasn't up to par with what I've read. I've heard it was the strongest stim fat burner on the market, however imo it was on the weaker side of things. I would recommend using this product either at 1 1/2 capsules a day or using 1 capsule with another stimulant.

This product also never gave me any sleep issues like some strong stimulant products do. Which is a bonus, on a low calorie diet, it's hard enough to sleep sometimes.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to you review brother!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you take on an empty stomach. No meal for at least 60 mins after.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you take on an empty stomach. No meal for at least 60 mins after.
yep thats how i did it, first piece at 10 am and i eat at 11am, then at 3:30 pm and ate around 4:30 p.m.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you usually have a bad experience with any yohimbine products?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you usually have a bad experience with any yohimbine products?
the only two products i've had problems with that had yohimbine except old Lipo 6, the first day on that stuff was the worst, but then i got used to it and didn't notice any bad effects

the worst i ever felt from a product with yohimbine in it was controlled labs blue up sitm version

other than that no, no products ever gave me ill effects at all

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ignore the yohimbe comment, i mixed up which version you had sorry

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are stims you react well to? do you do well with 1,3 dimethyl?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ignore the yohimbe comment, i mixed up which version you had sorry
No worries man.. there is so much going on.. its hard to keep track :). Op yours is yohimbine free.

Looking forward to seeing how you like it after a few days!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are stims you react well to? do you do well with 1,3 dimethyl?
yeah i'm not like most, 1,3 dimethyl doesn't make me crash like other ppl, never really got any jitters from it either

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i'm not like most, 1,3 dimethyl doesn't make me crash like other ppl, never really got any jitters from it either
Im with you man never had any issues. I love 1,3 and will miss it. Can't wait to try the new dexaprine and maximize intense tho! I trust Vaughn founds a solid replacement.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Energy: Not what I thought it would be. Everyone seems to say this is a very strong stimulant product. However I didn't notice any crazy amounts of energy, very little in fact. It was more of an eye opener almost like a cup of coffee. As far as fat burners are concerned this is one of the weaker stimulants out there. Other fat burners had me feeling like a crackhead sometimes. The good thing is after the first day and the second day when I used a whole caplet I didn't get the jitters anymore.

I don't want to throw out any other companies products here. So I'll compare this to Maximize v2, in this case, Maximize blew Dexaprine out of the water. Maximize had a clean crisp energy that lasted for hours and Dexaprine was a lot lighter for me anyway.

Thermogenics: I didn't get any kind of sweats while at work like the first day. I didn't feel the warmth of the product. However at the gym I noticed a faster sweat or heavier sweat reached quicker than normal. Which imo is a good thing, I don't really like sitting at work with the warm uncomfortable feeling, but at the gym I loved how it increased me temperature when I really wanted it to.

Appetite: This might be my favorite part, Dexaprine was able to keep the hunger down but not totally kill it off. Sometimes with fat burners I feel like I have to force myself to eat and while eating I feel sick to my stomach. Dexaprine didn't have me craving food but when I ate I was able to eat my meals as normal without any problems. For bigger guys than me I feel this could really be beneficial, they could eat less but still get enough calories to lose to much muscle.

Notes: Now it seems like I went harsh on the energy department. But for me trying to use less stimulants, the lack of energy wasn't a bad thing. It just wasn't up to par with what I've read. I've heard it was the strongest stim fat burner on the market, however imo it was on the weaker side of things. I would recommend using this product either at 1 1/2 capsules a day or using 1 capsule with another stimulant.

This product also never gave me any sleep issues like some strong stimulant products do. Which is a bonus, on a low calorie diet, it's hard enough to sleep sometimes.
Dexaprine works the exact opposite on me. I get a long lasting clean energy and sweat like a mofo but it doesn't effect my appetite at all. I like the energy from maximize more then dexaprine bc it hits me harder.

I wish I would have suggested cracking the cap in half before taking it. I don't always feel the stims from dexaprine right away since its meant to be a long lasting stim but when you crack the pill on half it hits me faster... Thanks for taking the time to do this review and thank you for your honesty.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine works the exact opposite on me. I get a long lasting clean energy and sweat like a mofo but it doesn't effect my appetite at all. I like the energy from maximize more then dexaprine bc it hits me harder.

I wish I would have suggested cracking the cap in half before taking it. I don't always feel the stims from dexaprine right away since its meant to be a long lasting stim but when you crack the pill on half it hits me faster... Thanks for taking the time to do this review and thank you for your honesty.
hmm.. def crushes my appetite!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm.. def crushes my appetite!
i like the part that it didn't crush my appetite but did reduce it, as i said, i've taken fat burners that totally killed my appetite and even when i started to eat, felt like i was going to be sick and it was hard to get down.....dexaprine allowed me to eat full meals and not over do it, which was nice

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're a lucky one, i split my dose in order to not ruin my appetite