Gotta lose some BF / Keep gains

jeremyusmc29

Awards
Hey guys currently im in PCT from a epistane cycle.. great gains!
However after bulking up I have a weigh in in a month n a half (military)

I need to cut down to 15 %Bf currently im around 18 according to the tape method (which is complete BS! I have an abnormally thick neck so it throws the measurements off) But gottta deal with it..

Are there any peptides or anything I may not have heard of to aid in quick BF loss while keeping most of my gains? I dont use that lipo 6 / OEP crap on the shelves currently, lookin for something a little stronger if you know what I mean..

Ive always struggled with my stomach, not fat at all just at the point where you cant see the abs poking through

Cheers!

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
You're a marine right? Run your ass off 5x a week and clean up your diet. Other than that, clen and t3 will help out a lot.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big neck helps you pass the bf test.

I know I have 17.5 inch neck and the tape method puts me at under 10% even though I'm like 13-14

I know people do shoulder shrugs before the tape to help a little.

Other than that, run and maybe T3, I wouldn't run on clen, my pulse gets too high

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Look into sarms. S4 and osta would be perfect....can be used in pct, great for fatloss, lightly supressive, decent strength/endurance gains. Peptides and sarms will get more popular each wk. The testing done on them is slowed down but lots of guys have their "rat" using both of them would great results.

Peptides will need a while to work, they are not tes based AAS compounds. expect 8-14wks to see good gains,fatloss,muscle gain. with sarms you ll only need 5-10wks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into sarms. S4 and osta would be perfect....can be used in pct, great for fatloss, lightly supressive, decent strength/endurance gains. Peptides and sarms will get more popular each wk. The testing done on them is slowed down but lots of guys have their "rat" using both of them would great results.

Peptides will need a while to work, they are not tes based AAS compounds. expect 8-14wks to see good gains,fatloss,muscle gain. with sarms you ll only need 5-10wks.
Interesting. I need to look into these.