Gotta be honest the OG Gakic Hardcore is legit!

costco77

Awards
I realize that majority of Muscle Tech products are a joke but a while back my buddy gave me a sample (3 servings/3 days worth) of the old school Gakic Hardcore and because I've learned to loathe all MT products I actually had a negative placebo effect going into the gym and I gotta be honest my strength gains were unlike any gains I've ever gotten from a supplement. But like all MT products they come with a proprietary blend of ingreds so you have no idea how much you are getting and they usually throw in some other **** that you don't want.

Unfortunately Muscle Tech owns the patenet to GAKIC which is (glycine-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid). And you really can't find GAKIC glycine-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid, anywhere. And of course with all MT products the prices are ridiculous for just 16 servings.

But if you guys ever get your hands on some OG Gakic hardcore try it out and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
haha i rmember the leukic, gakic and creakic stack when i was 18. I thought i was going to get so big people would think i was on roids. that was a bigger fail lol.

costco77

Awards
lol, I figured I'd get those responses.

MT is the supplement company that cried wolf.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
lol, I figured I'd get those responses.

MT is the supplement company that cried wolf.
Their new stuff is pretty impressive for a large company. Compare them to BSN, ON, etc and you'll see why MT is headed in the right direction.

costco77

Awards
Their new stuff is pretty impressive for a large company. Compare them to BSN, ON, etc and you'll see why MT is headed in the right direction.
Because MT is such a large company they have the $ and resources to go out and test and use some of the newest ingreds, you'll see a lot of up and coming ingreds in some of these MT proprietary blends, MT was one of the first to introduce NO boosters, creatine-carbohydrate-alpha lipoic acid, Gakic (glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid), and now HICA (alpha-hydroxy-isocaproic acid) which was in Anabolic Halo.

However, being the first to the party isn't always the best, the ingred may be a complete flop, ineffective or underdosed, and for MT it may have backfired to where it damaged their credibility.

It's not that their supplements are as bad as people say, they're backed by scientific hypothesis but they tend to over promise and under deliver...and they're $expensive$ which rubs people the wrong way when they don't get the desired results.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Because MT is such a large company they have the $ and resources to go out and test and use some of the newest ingreds, you'll see a lot of up and coming ingreds in some of these MT proprietary blends, MT was one of the first to introduce NO boosters, creatine-carbohydrate-alpha lipoic acid, Gakic (glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid), and now HICA (alpha-hydroxy-isocaproic acid) which was in Anabolic Halo.

However, being the first to the party isn't always the best, the ingred may be a complete flop, ineffective or underdosed, and for MT it may have backfired to where it damaged their credibility.
Actually, their entire new lineup is based specifically on unbiased research (citrulline, beta-alanine, yohimbine, etc).

Their old stuff was not good and often dosed incorrectly.

costco77

Awards
That wasn't the point, it had HICA in it which is now being marketed by Lebrada in HICA Max.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i rmember the leukic, gakic and creakic stack when i was 18. I thought i was going to get so big people would think i was on roids. that was a bigger fail lol.
Same here at 18 I took this stack gained tons of muscle but I lifted hard and ate a ton...also I was 18 lol test levels were insane haha me and my friend kept these stacks hidden from our moms bc we thought they were roids hahaha god and I think it was like 25-30 pills a day

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Same here at 18 I took this stack gained tons of muscle but I lifted hard and ate a ton...also I was 18 lol test levels were insane haha me and my friend kept these stacks hidden from our moms bc we thought they were roids hahaha god and I think it was like 25-30 pills a day
lol i was going to mention that too the amount of pills i was taking was ungodly awful.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Exactly a decade ago, the Cell Tech/Nitro Tech combo landed me in the hospital with major GI issues. I was a guest for a few days there and they couldn't pin point exactly what it was, but of course there was what they considered very high creatinine levels in the tests. The creatinine isn't the point, but the point is that I had an iron stomach and nothing ever screwed it up like that. I gave away the 2 products after I got home, but before I got home and right after the hospital, I stopped by the local bagel shop and got a poppyseed bagel with pork roll, egg, and cheese and wolfed that thing right down. Never a stomach upset from that :D