got to order for next cycle

bic

Awards
  • Established
OK guys got to order somethings for next cycle have about 6 weeks so what do you guys think of anabolic extreme perfect cycle.They say that was made for people taken SD or liverlonger i know they stop making it but a few places still have a good amount in stock.Have plenty of triple omega 3 6 9 inhibit E i going to get more of that.Got loads of nolva though maybe you beast out there might be able to help out a want to be beast i have cycle support power mix which i like.Though maybe some had came across a good product or porducts they tried

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
my personal fave is CEL Cycle Assist. Look that up and tell me what you think. its cheap and has all the goods in it. it smells like anus but its the shiz imo.

bic

Awards
  • Established
my personal fave is CEL Cycle Assist. Look that up and tell me what you think. its cheap and has all the goods in it. it smells like anus but its the shiz imo.
Thats what i had bad heartburn from it thats why i'm trying the cycle support power mix twice a day mix i scoop with you protein drink and down the hatch.The cycle assist is bad smelling you should smell the liver xt they leave a bad taste in you mouth.Wanted to cut down on the caps was at 18 caps a day total

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
heartburn is no fun. tell me how the powder works for you. good luck

bic

Awards
  • Established
heartburn is no fun. tell me how the powder works for you. good luck
will do i was told it is stronger then the caps thats why the say twice a day.I know a guy who uses it now and he said it's pretty good.One scoop twice a day is all you need compared to 4caps twice a day

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hmm. that seems alot simple. just stick it in a protein shake.

i know this sounds rediculous but i love taking pills when it comes to weight lifting. i feel impowered when i get to pop down a sh!t ton of anabolics that I know are going to make me feel bigger. so the 8 pills a day for cycle assist is right down my alley. that paired with my ph's, ect ect and i feel real good lol! thats just me tho. your way is alot easier lol.