Got some Meditech Clenbuterol (40mcg/pill). I need help on dosing

BTBBC

Awards
So I got myself a bottle of Meditech Clenbuterol (40mcg/pill) containing 100 pills in total. All I know is that I should cycle clen in a 2 week on/off scheme. Here are my questions:

What about daily dosage for the first two weeks ?
Should I just pop 1 40mcg pill today as it is my first time and it is as low as I can go ?
Should I take/eat anything alongside clen? (somewhere in my head, I remember someone mentioning something about bananas and potassium)

Anything else I should ask ?

If it matters, my stats are: 6'0 / 190lbs / 9%bf

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Start on 40 and work your way up if you can handle the sides.

You will need about 1-2grams of taurine if you start cramping.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BTBBC

Awards
took my first 40mcg pill 12 hours ago. I JUST got out of the restlessness and headache I got. Damn this stuff is strong..

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Try

40/40/60/60/80/80/100

100/100/120/120/120/120

We all react differently though... I ran 100mcg on day 3 of my first cycle

BTBBC

Awards
Try

40/40/60/60/80/80/100

100/100/120/120/120/120

We all react differently though... I ran 100mcg on day 3 of my first cycle

Im going to have to jump in 40 increments though, the pill is really small so I can't break it up accurately...

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Im going to have to jump in 40 increments though, the pill is really small so I can't break it up accurately...
Ah, building up to 120mcg in the first week may be good (we all tolerate it differently)

Then sit on 120 for a week

BTBBC

Awards
Ah, building up to 120mcg in the first week may be good (we all tolerate it differently)

Then sit on 120 for a week
I took another 40mcg just an hour ago. So that makes it 40mcg for day 1 and 40mcg for day 2. Will bump to 80 tomorrow.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I like to dose all my clen in the morning since the half life is really long. This will allow you to sleep as well as perform in the gym without a pounding heart rate. Also remember to keep away from stimulants and don't do any HIIT cardio.

BTBBC

Awards
I like to dose all my clen in the morning since the half life is really long. This will allow you to sleep as well as perform in the gym without a pounding heart rate. Also remember to keep away from stimulants and don't do any HIIT cardio.

Thank you for the tips bro.

I have a question though, when we say dose 40 or 80 or 120 per day, do we dose that much in ONE go or split it throughout the day ?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Thank you for the tips bro.

I have a question though, when we say dose 40 or 80 or 120 per day, do we dose that much in ONE go or split it throughout the day ?
One go

BTBBC

Awards
took 80mcg today. Not even 5 scoops of Jack3d made me jittery, but today, I was jittery as hell on clen. I was shaking like crazy during dinner outside and my friends were all staring at me asking me what the hell is going on lol.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Keep updated I am looking at doing a cycle of clen soon too..

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Hope it's going well man! I got my clen coming in the mail now I'm looking forward to start

ralph03

Awards
hi,i bought clenbuterols 20mcg pills,i want to cycle 2 weeks on/off,how should i take these pills when increasing the dosage? for example: 40mcg, 2 pills at the same time? or i split the dosage on in the morning and the next in the afternoon?
i also got stanazolol pills,how do i take these pills?
10x a lot and sry for my bad english

hmniz

Awards
I just started my cycle today and yeah I noticed my body temperature increase as my face turn to red.lol

hmniz

Awards
Can I do clen cycle like this ?
week 1 : 40 mcg
week 2: 80 mcg
week 3&4: OFF
week 5:80 mcg
week 6:120 mcg