Got sick, please help

blueandwhite

Awards
I was running a 4 week Epi cycle and seeing good gains.

Then, less than two weeks in, I got sick.

I've been dealing with an upper respiratory/ sinus infection that has spread to my eyes and right ear. I haven't been in the gym since Saturday, and have taken reduced doses of Epi. Now, I think I need to go to PCT early.

Problem is, I've been prescribed Amoxicillin, and I'm not sure how it will interact with A) Epi or B) Nolvadex. Can anyone tell me if/ how these drugs could interact? Is it better to finish out the cycle once I'm well or to start PCT?

Please help!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea about if the antibiotic will mess with the epi or nolva, but if you havent been on epi to long them i would run a low dose of nolva, or just get a natty test booster.

Clops

Banned
Awards
That's a question I've always had. And chances are it will counter act with all the benefits of the Epi. Imean after all that is it's job, it's a anti-biotic ritght. One example that I know of is that my friend was on birth control and after a year into it she got a breast lump, so they prescribed her a 10day antibiotics. Next thing u know she was prego! Docs said that the birth control like any other drug had become useless do to the antibiotics effect. IMO i'd say the same goes for any other drug in ur body. That's just how it works. But again it's IMO, I'm not 100% on this one.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've taken antibiotics while on cycle and never had any issues. 2 weeks of epi is short enough you almost don't need PCT so i'd just cut it short and run low dose clomid for 2-3 weeks and use the antibiotics and you'll be fine.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
blueandwhite, how are you feeling now?

blueandwhite

Awards
Feeling better- been back in the gym awhile now. Apparently, antibiotics didn't have any negative effects/ interactions.

Ran PCT after 2 weeks on Epi. I gained 5lbs in only two weeks, and have kept the weight/ strength gains. I'll probably try another cycle end of next month.