Got a few 5-Alpha Test questions....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of 5-Alpha Test and had a few questions regarding its use. Do users generally feel some sort of effect within a few minutes after taking it? Is it generally used as a PWO-type product?

Also, should I let the tablet fully dissolve under my tongue? I figured so, but the reason I ask is because the instructions on the box state to hold it in the mouth for 30 seconds and then swallow it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of 5-Alpha Test and had a few questions regarding its use. Do users generally feel some sort of effect within a few minutes after taking it? Is it generally used as a PWO-type product?

Also, should I let the tablet fully dissolve under my tongue? I figured so, but the reason I ask is because the instructions on the box state to hold it in the mouth for 30 seconds and then swallow it.
Not within a few minutes. More like 20-40 minutes. Expect to feel the best effects after a few days continued use.

It can be taken before a workout, as many users report feelings of increased aggression with it. In general though try to spread the doses out evenly, and just play it by feel.

You can bite the tabs in half then hold under your tongue. It'll help it dissolve faster. Just don't chew them up and swallow. The idea is for maximal absorption through the mucosa. What I do with the RDE's is just pop it under my tongue in the back corner and go about my business Takes awhile longer to dissolve fully, but I can still talk, even take small sips of a drink just fine.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice. I think I might save the 5-Alpha for an upcoming cycle I'm planning that will consist of a couple bottles of 1-AD and Alpha Mass, a bottle of 4-AD, and a bottle of Mass Drops. Might even split all of that into 2 cycles....