Got a bottle of T3 with 60 milligrams???

Husker89

Banned
Awards
My stuff is always good i have been going through this supplier for 3 years on research chems. I read that t3 is in micrograms and this is 3mgs/ml any help?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Do math. 3mg/ml = 300mcg/mg... 300/10 = 30mgc/0.1ml. Go to walgreens,cvs or any pharmacy and get a 1ml syringe. Draw it to the .1ml line and ya got 30mcg, pull it to the .2ml line and ya got 60mcg. I believe your body already has 50mcg in your system (correct me if I'm wrong) so taking any less and you wont make a big impact, your body will bring it back to homeostasis by suppressing your thyroid.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Do math. 3mg/ml = 300mcg/mg... 300/10 = 30mgc/0.1ml. Go to walgreens,cvs or any pharmacy and get a 1ml syringe. Draw it to the .1ml line and ya got 30mcg, pull it to the .2ml line and ya got 60mcg. I believe your body already has 50mcg in your system (correct me if I'm wrong) so taking any less and you wont make a big impact, your body will bring it back to homeostasis by suppressing your thyroid.

I dont believe it's quite as high as 50mcg. It's more like up to 25mcg is what your body produces naturally, depending on the person.