Good low carb high protein meals

JG93

JG93

Awards
need a few tips on some good low carb/fat high protein meals.

thanks.

jaces

jaces

Awards
eggs,milk,whey(vanilla but any wil do) and some aspartame or canderel.. mix everything and microwave till it forms a cake sponge and enjoy

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
eggs,milk,whey(vanilla but any wil do) and some aspartame or canderel.. mix everything and microwave till it forms a cake sponge and enjoy
Ive done that without the milk even before and it came out pretty good

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
need a few tips on some good low carb/fat high protein meals.

thanks.
dont avoid healthy fats. a hand full of nuts n a bean salad (beans with carbs but still) or nuts and alvocado with a burger patty or grilled tofu.

avoid essesive carbs and bad fats. keep it high protein med fats. also google "carb cycling for fatloss" its great

JG93

JG93

Awards
dont avoid healthy fats. a hand full of nuts n a bean salad (beans with carbs but still) or nuts and alvocado with a burger patty or grilled tofu.

avoid essesive carbs and bad fats. keep it high protein med fats. also google "carb cycling for fatloss" its great
Im not looking to avoid them so much, but while im cycling im tying to cut, and i cant seem to put together a good high protein low carb fat diet.

i generally only get about 160g protein 50g fat and 100g carbs

i want less carbs more protein, fat seems about right?

JG93

JG93

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437161371.006519.jpg
this is what today looks like.

I'm trying to cut, can't seem to keep the carbs lower protein peaking 200 and fat around 50.

Without boosting calories to high mixedup any ideas?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
They're high in calories, but baked chicken wings with light to no sauce and blue cheese is my go to stay in ketosis but feel like I cheated meal.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Eggs and bacon
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437269959.227810.jpg

Mmmm