Good endurance/ muscle recovery supps

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Im looking for supps that help your cardio/ endurance and also for muscle recovery... And I dont mean energy wise, but ones that actually effect cell volume and how much oxygen cells carry, etc.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cordygen5 or VO2 and Cre02. /thread There is no comparison.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Whats so good about cre-02. Isnt it just a creatine supp? I know there has to be more out there than that for endurance and cardio.

And can you stack cordygen5 and cre02? Or do they do the same thing and its pointless in doing so?

dayday87

Banned
Awards
The cordy products from MST are excellent for endurance. For muscle recovery look into RecoverPRO which is our new BCAA product very cost effective.
Why would I pay 50 bucks for BCAAS when I can buy them in bulk for half the price? =/

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would I pay 50 bucks for BCAAS when I can buy them in bulk for half the price? =/
BCAAs taste like ass. RecoverPro is ~882g of BCCA for $50. 1kg of BCAA is $40, but is also unflavored. It's actually about the same price once you factor in pricing for flavoring.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
BCAAs taste like ass. RecoverPro is ~882g of BCCA for $50. 1kg of BCAA is $40, but is also unflavored. It's actually about the same price once you factor in pricing for flavoring.
Ah you are right, I just checked what I paid for my bulk BCAA and it was 32 for 500grams I think.. And it does taste like crap and doesnt mix well..

Can anyone comment on the taste/ and how well it mixes of RecoverPRO?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah you are right, I just checked what I paid for my bulk BCAA and it was 32 for 500grams I think.. And it does taste like crap and doesnt mix well..

I'm usually not a fan of Lemon flavors, but the RecoverPro had a good taste and mixed well. It didn't take 30 minutes of constant shaking for it to dissolve.

jim623

Never tried RP, but AX's AXcell orange splash is awesome to say the least.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats so good about cre-02. Isnt it just a creatine supp? I know there has to be more out there than that for endurance and cardio.

And can you stack cordygen5 and cre02? Or do they do the same thing and its pointless in doing so?
Why do you ask a question, then question all the answers? :mischievous:

Cre02 is the best creatine I've tried. Alone, it increases strength, endurance, and recovery between sets or activities. Earlier this week I stacked 2 Cordygen VO2 and 3 Cre02 before judo. I did alternating sets of dips and pullups to failure, then hit a 2 hour judo class, which includes 45 minutes of fighting full force, and 15 minutes of grappling. I had worked 90 hours in the week before I took that class, and I still was going extremely at the end of class, out-fighting better opponents because I can simply last longer.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slingshot!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

hahaha oh man....Im so sorry you have been so sadly mis-informed :). If you read what Poison has already told you then you will get a good feeling for Cre-02 without using. Then you can factor in that it is the world's first ever enteric coated creatine which is 100% stable and yields results as quickly as your first dose...you're heading in the right direction. If you then consider that the added MST cordyceps included hit you hard and fast because of the enteric coating which dramatically improve your oxygen uptake and endurance levels. Yeah.....just a regular ol creatine product ;)

I stack Cordygen 5 and Cre-02 daily and receive great results for my goals (active sponsored tennis player and aspiring world class competitive kettlebell lifter).