Gonzo 8 Week Prohormone And Insulin Cycle

Strategic

Awards
Iam from the shadows, your fears, your death.
I live on an old tyme pirate ship where we hang the weak high and the women leave their wimps to be ravaged by us.
just teasing no I live in the south where we dont take any sh*t and we would rather die than become a half of one of these modern pussy metro man who kiss their womans ass and forget what it means to be a man. Around here when these cityboys speak disrespectful, they all to often shut up when the see the steel. REBEL PIRATES to the end.

So basically you're a hick.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
The reason I was asking is because I saw a guy the other day that looked very similar to you in Biloxi.

dustman

Awards
hello people,
My name is shane, Pirate grim is my brother. My sole reason for posting here is so you guys know that yes he is for real. What he is saying he is actually doing. I dont know much of anything about roids or bodybuilding. I am a car guy. But what he says he is doing. He does. If its good or bad i dont know.

But he is a for real person and isnt a troll.

Yes im serious.

later
-shane

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
hello people,
My name is matt, Pirate grim is my brother. My sole reason for posting here is so you guys know that yes he is for real. What he is saying he is actually doing. I dont know much of anything about roids or bodybuilding. I am a car guy. But what he says he is doing. He does. If its good or bad i dont know.

Yes im serious.

later
-matt

dustman

Awards
wtf is wrong with you people. You think that I am lying??? Ok **** it........ i dont bodybuild anyways

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Whether he is doing it or not isn't worth talking about.

Because if he is 1. it isn't working and 2. he's an idiot.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Idiot is the best word ever. I like to use it at least once a day.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dear Pirate,

You are a ****ing disgrace to the bodybuilding community. If you were even half intelligent you'd know that more and more stacked doesn't mean a better cycle. If you were even half-intelligent you would run a basic cycle w/ proper cycle support. Even if you were trying to run a "shock and awe" type of cycle you'd atleast run decent anabolic steroids. You are running garbage with little to no common sense. You have a great resemblance and closeness to "saluu the roid monkey". You are obviously another idiot. You have the worst body I have ever seen and the most NON-IMPRESSIVE lifts ever. Even at 185 pounds I had a higher squat than you. You are pathetic. I have never seen such a waste of money as your flabby disgusting flesh over bone. Your body is clearly not aesthetically pleasing, nor is it even remotely useful in strength such as powerlifters physiques to aesthetics qualities. You are ill-educated, and a lucid example of What not to do on a cycle. If you can even call your half-assed attempt of getting fat and bloated a "cycle".

**** Off
GR

"It's Probably the tren"

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Dear Pirate,

You are a ****ing disgrace to the bodybuilding community. If you were even half intelligent you'd know that more and more stacked doesn't mean a better cycle. If you were even half-intelligent you would run a basic cycle w/ proper cycle support. Even if you were trying to run a "shock and awe" type of cycle you'd atleast run decent anabolic steroids. You are running garbage with little to no common sense. You have a great resemblance and closeness to "saluu the roid monkey". You are obviously another idiot. You have the worst body I have ever seen and the most NON-IMPRESSIVE lifts ever. Even at 185 pounds I had a higher squat than you. You are pathetic. I have never seen such a waste of money as your flabby disgusting flesh over bone. Your body is clearly not aesthetically pleasing, nor is it even remotely useful in strength such as powerlifters physiques to aesthetics qualities. You are ill-educated, and a lucid example of What not to do on a cycle. If you can even call your half-assed attempt of getting fat and bloated a "cycle".

**** Off
GR

"It's Probably the tren"
:nutkick: You just put into the perfect words what everyone was thinking. Nobody has been poetic enough to say it in such a way until now though.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Get 'em GR!!!

That was a verbal biatch slapping like I'd never seen before!!

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
Dear Pirate,

**** Off
GR

"It's Probably the tren"
lmao wow someone had some built up anger but everyone will agree 110% :thumbsup: finally someone posted something like this

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello people,
My name is matt, Pirate grim is my brother. My sole reason for posting here is so you guys know that yes he is for real. What he is saying he is actually doing. I dont know much of anything about roids or bodybuilding. I am a car guy. But what he says he is doing. He does. If its good or bad i dont know.

Yes im serious.

later
-matt
well matt,you are one lucky guy.....:clap2: you personally know one of the biggest retards i have ever seen in this board.....i have to say this thread is rather amusing tho..

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Oh cu'mon guys be nice...no need to be all nasty!...let em go....its a train wreck...I can't take my eyes away!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Oh cu'mon guys be nice...no need to be all nasty!...let em go....its a train wreck...I can't take my eyes away!
well put i can't not watch though its like jerry springer bodybuilding

Pirate Grim

Awards
small guys always hate

you small guys always hate the most lol. big guys run the show. 242lbs 0%player hater 100% real. this is a very amusing site. just like in the world, small guys are jealous, and always have reasons to bash someone. whats the matter, looked at your arms lately? lol

Pirate Grim

Awards
Predictions of Rasputin!

I predict now that there will be at least 10 replies from haters and losers after this single post. Why? because small weiner player haters always hates and bash because they have nothing else to do than to tear somebody down. This is a true misery loves company effect. Because of my superior intellect most of the info here is above the 5th grade mind of these board losers. "safe cycle, proper support" lol give me a break these are the same guys who write down a "perfect" cycle on paper and a "perfect" workout and do just that, build a perfectly NORMAL physique. My feelings are not involved here, as I posted a pic after , right after an all out bulk cycle and expected to get responses from haters, because I have the guts to do so. I recommend anyone under 220lbs not even reply as you all suck. lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Pirate,

Albeit amusing, you obviously have a semblance of courage to post your pictures, and unabashedly disclose a rather unorthodox cycle knowing full well you would receive a barrage of criticism.

My point I made earlier on in this thread, was that it is irresponsible to glorify a cycle that could pose health problems. There are a lot of people that take what is written on these forums to heart. They copy cycles, without realizing that we all are peers, and noone is a truly qualified expert.

"safe cycle, proper support" lol give me a break these are the same guys who write down a "perfect" cycle on paper and a "perfect" workout and do just that, build a perfectly NORMAL physique. I recommend anyone under 220lbs not even reply as you all suck. lol
I run safe cycles with proper support. I don't believe I look average. I'm currently 234lbs, low bf%. You have something to say to me, or the many people who peruse these forums that are similar?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
congrats u r 220 with 25% body fat
you might be generous...

furthermore, good points Ubi...although I am not quite as large as you are...soon enough...I am 207 and well under 10%...

people who have knowledge and actually contribute to the growth of knowledge of the board are the ones that are ragging on you and that says something.

but I will say that the comedy in both PG's posts and the post geared toward bashing him do bring some added fun to my day.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm not sure who just repped me but...what the hell happened to mullet?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Reading this thread is my favorite part of the day! Today was the worst day I have had in over a year and this still brings a smile to my face. Not that watching people doing potentially hazardous things is funny..... wait, isnt that what Jack Ass is all about?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I predict now that there will be at least 10 replies from haters and losers after this single post. Why? because small weiner player haters always hates and bash because they have nothing else to do than to tear somebody down. This is a true misery loves company effect. Because of my superior intellect most of the info here is above the 5th grade mind of these board losers. "safe cycle, proper support" lol give me a break these are the same guys who write down a "perfect" cycle on paper and a "perfect" workout and do just that, build a perfectly NORMAL physique. My feelings are not involved here, as I posted a pic after , right after an all out bulk cycle and expected to get responses from haters, because I have the guts to do so. I recommend anyone under 220lbs not even reply as you all suck. lol

How about my now 215 lbs w/ 9% bf? Huh? if you were to cut that nasty ass fat off of you and get down to a lower bf% you probably wouldn't break 200. Not to mention you have the ugliest looking pecs I have ever seen in my life. They look like two cow utters. Not to mention your cycle setup is garbage. You are yet again messing around with PHs and slin. Woopty doo. Here's a real cycle...

Testosterone Enanthate @ 1g/Week
Trenbolone Acetate @ 125mg ED
Dbol @ 60mg ED
IGF1Lr3 - 100mcg ED
T3 - 25mcg

Not a retarded ass PH cycle.
No wonder your physique is pitiful, you bulk with McFatty's and Popeye's with a little bit o' hot sauce.
:hot:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I had totally forgotten about this thread haha.:rofl:

Oh and by the way, I believe it's now safe to say that you were indeed "juicedxwing" trying to defend yourself, seeing as how that username made those two posts only, and has never signed back on since that last post. Good stuff Pirate, keep it coming. :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Here's a real cycle...

Testosterone Enanthate @ 1g/Week
Trenbolone Acetate @ 125mg ED
Dbol @ 60mg ED
IGF1Lr3 - 100mcg ED
T3 - 25mcg

Thats a little over the top, don't ya think? You might just be making a point that I missed though...:think:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is over the top... but my point is he is saying that a PH cycle and slin is "over the top" and "an above average cycle for people who want to be above average". If he truly wants to have freaky musculature he needs to stop f*cking around w/ PHs. That was the point that I was making. Over the top yes I know.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I see...well I consider myself above average... :D

Strategic

Awards
Pirate, you don't seem to comprehend the fact that you have a bad physique. Regardless of how much gear you take, how hardcore you are, or how much trash you talk, you're body still looks awful. If you wanted to be taken seriously, posting those pics was a huge mistake.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Long live the PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PG, where ya at bro?

Strategic

Awards
Pirate, we are not lying to you. We are being completely honest when we say your pictures look bad. Anytime someone posts good pictures on this site they get compliments. I don't think I've seen a single post where someone wasn't honest about what they thought of someones pics. If you look at this thread, everyone agrees your physique is pretty pathetic. You need to admit to yourself you are overweight and out of shape. Once you're able to do that, you can start working on a diet, find a personal trainer, etc.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pirate, we are not lying to you. We are being completely honest when we say your pictures look bad. Anytime someone posts good pictures on this site they get compliments. I don't think I've seen a single post where someone wasn't honest about what they thought of someones pics. If you look at this thread, everyone agrees your physique is pretty pathetic. You need to admit to yourself you are overweight and out of shape. Once you're able to do that, you can start working on a diet, find a personal trainer, etc.
You're just jealous. You probably don't even meet the weight requirement to be able to make comments in this man's thread, you small weiner player hater.

:D

animalXXX

Awards
"the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

screw the pundits screw anthony roberts im the ulitmate steroid guru im the ultimate guinea pig the masses said dont take dbol and m1t togehter i did. the masses said dont take 1g of test i did , now im starting tren soon i cant wait to be an animal inside the clubs. chicks look for two things in side the club when they are drunk who is the biggest roid monkey if you have a big gorilla chest and arms the size of any black guys banana down under consider yourself laid.

DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in.

anthony roberts can suck it, screw his new book , the monkey tells it like it is swolecat is juiced up monkey screw his hard work when you take that much juice as he does i be twice his size, his liver is probably the size of pamela andersons fake breasts. His heart is probably the size of arnolds chest . It aint about how you train or diet it is all about how much you willing to inject yourself if you inject yourself more than those crackheads and heroin addicts in the corner of your street than consider yourself the saluu roid monkey fan club member"

animalXXX

Awards
sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire... So you gotta bring back Saluu's wisdom to show the Pirate what it's like to be "special"

juicedxwing

Awards
RPEN22:

Yea, I've not looked here (this thread) for a little bit....

Anyhow, let me get this! You actually "checked" to see the last time I signed in? Did you actually, waste a min. of your life and a brain cell to do that? Dude, just get a life....

I read the forums here, but don't sign in to do that...

I posted to clear up the meditropin thing, that's my background nutritrion. Anyhow, most of you guy know much more about bodybuilding than me! The martial arts is my area of skill, so I spend my time posting in MA forums....

I'll post here if there is something more positive that I can add. I like it when people do something "different"... like Pirate!!! It's really FUNNY as hell that some people get angry, make personal attacks, and so on....

Amazing,....

ps) Note, this is now my third post on AM forums, Oh, never mind.....

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPEN22:

Yea, I've not looked here (this thread) for a little bit....

Anyhow, let me get this! You actually "checked" to see the last time I signed in? Did you actually, waste a min. of your life and a brain cell to do that?
Short answer: Yes.

juicedxwing

Awards
Really?...
let me kick you when your down
BAM!!!

ha,ha.. my MA reflexes are kicking in!!!
Just having fun,
;-)

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I can only imagine Pirate grim/juicedxwing family gatherings...."men-del-baum! men-del-baum! men-del-baum!" comes to mind...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
jxw seems like a normal guy. you're his brother right? if he's really doing this, aren't you concerned with his safety and well-being?

Strategic

Awards
Hey not everyone from the south are hicks:bruce1: lol

Very entertaining log! These always pop up every now and then just sit back and enjoy.

True, but this guy certainly sounds like one!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jxw seems like a normal guy. you're his brother right? if he's really doing this, aren't you concerned with his safety and well-being?
Actually jxw doesn't even claim to know Pirate, "dustman" was the one saying he was his brother.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Aaaaarggggg!!! Where's the Pirate? Heart attack? Stroke? Diabetic coma?

Come on Pirate, we want to see some new pics! Maybe you're down to 24% BF???

:rofl: