Golden Era cycle

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking next year I might run a golden era style cycle, light doses, no test. Since I’m basically back to beginners on doses here I figure what better way to exploit that fact. Right? Right! Use as little as possible, stack the right stuff.

I’m thinking maybe

100mg primo ace EOD 10 weeks?
15mg dianabol split into 3 doses, on training days only, six weeks?

I mean, I’m sitting here laughing thinking that will never do anything. Am I wrong? Off base?

Give me some suggestions, and chime in with what you might do in the Golden Era.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primo ace is prob the most painful steroid ever made... Good luck with that for 10 weeks ha. Most guys do it for about 2 weeks and jump off bc they can't handle the pip.

Id def go primo e
And I'd run at least 150 test personally.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primo ace is prob the most painful steroid made... Good luck with that for 10 weeks ha.
Oh I know that, man. It’s quite similar to dhb in that fact and structurally. Which explains a lot. It hates to dissolve for sure, and probably isn’t even actually normally soluble in B.B. plus it’s a short ester and... well they always hurt more anyway.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So alright, maybe I will do the enth. It’s cheaper too in the long run. Only need one ml per week there. Good call. I wasn’t thinking practically.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle like that will only work if you occassionaly train down at the beach as well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know that, man. It’s quite similar to dhb in that fact and structurally. Which explains a lot. It hates to dissolve for sure, and probably isn’t even actually normally soluble in B.B. plus it’s a short ester and... well they always hurt more anyway.
Ive seen it brewed as little as 50mg/ml and guys still said it hurt like a bytch lol.

My next is going to be low dose test w primo e amd prob 1-2 orals. I'll have to buy the primo a little at a time and am planning for February.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Remember 200mg of test would be a high dose back in the day. If I did add test I’d go maybe 100 tops. Plus, a little bird told me this is like some kind of swecret weapon stack from back in the day. Primo and Dbol, has you feeling like a million bucks and very very strong, supposedly. The primo will counteract much of what puffiness you get from the dianabol etc etc. they’re complimentary or synergistic.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Remember 200mg of test would be a high dose back in the day. If I did add test I’d go maybe 100 tops. Plus, a little bird told me this is like some kind of swecret weapon stack from back in the day. Primo and Dbol, has you feeling like a million bucks and very very strong, supposedly. The primo will counteract much of what puffiness you get from the dianabol etc etc. they’re complimentary or synergistic.
I don’t want to be the guy “but durr I know old school guys”... but no, really, this is supposed to be you-know-who’s favorite.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is really cool and interesting. I think it loses a bit of that if you add the test.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t want to be the guy “but durr I know old school guys”... but no, really, this is supposed to be you-know-who’s favorite.
And supposedly ran that stack almost exclusively through the years I've heard. I'm on another board and a lot of the guys are playing around with these old style cycles and they have all loved them. Even a dude that ran 1200 deca standalone ... had great results, felt great....no ed/sexual sides at all. Sometimes I wonder if we are just getting too fancy getting so far away from what used to be done...pros have to do what pros have to do but those types of runs might be awesome stuff for guys like us

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Last year I did primo E 400mg/week and dbol 50mg a day for 10 weeks. Was an excellent cycle and I felt great. Other than the fact that I started without an AI like a dumbass and ended up with a bit of gyno

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last year I did primo E 400mg/week and dbol 50mg a day for 10 weeks. Was an excellent cycle and I felt great. Other than the fact that I started without an AI like a dumbass and ended up with a bit of gyno
How did you like primo at 400? No test w it?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How did you like primo at 400? No test w it?
Nope, no test. I too was going for the "golden era cycle" Honestly it didn't feel any different than a 500mg test cycle with dbol. Other than my sex drive wasn't a burden like on high test. Felt... great all around. Looked pretty damn dry too, even with 50mg dbol and no AI. BP never felt high. Just felt and looked very good. Strength gains weren't massive but very noticeable. I was in a slight deficit with high protein and came out of the cycle bigger and leaner.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle like that will only work if you occassionaly train down at the beach as well.
Damn, I knew I was missing something.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And supposedly ran that stack almost exclusively through the years I've heard. I'm on another board and a lot of the guys are playing around with these old style cycles and they have all loved them. Even a dude that ran 1200 deca standalone ... had great results, felt great....no ed/sexual sides at all. Sometimes I wonder if we are just getting too fancy getting so far away from what used to be done...pros have to do what pros have to do but those types of runs might be awesome stuff for guys like us
Did the solo deca guy need to run any ancillaries?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did the solo deca guy need to run any ancillaries?
I’ve seen quite a few guys whose go to is deca solo. No ancillaries. No sides. Or so they claim. I’m not in the toilet at their house watching them pin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oof! That’s way too much Dbol not to be using an ai.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen quite a few guys whose go to is deca solo. No ancillaries. No sides. Or so they claim. I’m not in the toilet at their house watching them pin.
Primarily was wondering if gyno would become an issue with such a weak androgen, especially one that is still a little wet as well as raises prolactin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primarily was wondering if gyno would become an issue with such a weak androgen, especially one that is still a little wet as well as raises prolactin.
Pretty sure the reasoning is that it doesn’t aromatize very much, and not into estradiol, but into estrone. So if you’re not taking test with it, it can’t agonize e2 receptors, increase progesterone, and thusly raise prolactin really. Instead, all of those values crash, and deca becomes a functional replacement for test, progesterone, and estradiol. It’s binding affinity for the other receptors is much weaker than for the AR, so it can’t cause excessive estrogenic activity on its own.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oof! That’s way too much Dbol not to be using an ai.
Yep. My right nipple can attest to that lol. And it made me permanently extra sensitive to gyno. I have to use 50mg Ralox eod to keep my nip from hurting plus the occasional aromasin dose. Once I get back down to 12% bf and it doesn't ease up I'm just gonna have the gyno surgery

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll have to go back through the experiment as I'm just going off memory here...iirc he had no ancillaries on cycle and was fine...however there was an issue a couple weeks (maybe even a bit longer) after he stopped pinning the deca where he developed very small gyno ball and started lactating a bit....I think within a week of jumping on some caber it had 100% cleared up. Strange but the deca surely had some roll in that flare even if it was after the cycle stopped.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll have to go back through the experiment as I'm just going off memory here...iirc he had no ancillaries on cycle and was fine...however there was an issue a couple weeks (maybe even a bit longer) after he stopped pinning the deca where he developed very small gyno ball and started lactating a bit....I think within a week of jumping on some caber it had 100% cleared up. Strange but the deca surely had some roll in that flare even if it was after the cycle stopped.
I would think that’s from the test coming back while there’s still an excess of aromatase. Lots of E2 all of a sudden.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would think that’s from the test coming back while there’s still an excess of aromatase. Lots of E2 all of a sudden.
Isnt lactating a clear sign that prolactin is at least part the problem?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isnt lactating a clear sign that prolactin is at least part the problem?
You can’t have prolactin without progesterone. You can’t have progesterone without E2. If it’s rebound gyno as described, that’s from a rush of e2.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can’t have prolactin without progesterone. You can’t have progesterone without E2. If it’s rebound gyno as described, that’s from a rush of e2.
10-4

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUT aren’t progesterone and prolactin actually inversely related?

Seems like with no progesterone prolactin would rise on the cycle, then when the nandrolone is pulled and pct is beginning estro will become high, letting the built up prolactin become an issue and causing lactation?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BUT aren’t progesterone and prolactin actually inversely related?

Seems like with no progesterone prolactin would rise on the cycle, then when the nandrolone is pulled and pct is beginning estro will become high, letting the built up prolactin become an issue and causing lactation?
I suppose that could be it. I see so many conflicting studies it’s hard sometimes to know what’s the current consensus anymore. I was always told and had read progesterone causes prolactin release. Two days ago I heard different. Now I have no idea anymore, what I do know absolutely without question is that anytime rebound gyno is an issue it’s because of improper AI usage, either too much or not enough.

If taking a low estrogenic or non estrogenic, always take an AI with it so when the drug is withdrawn there isn’t a huge cloud of aromatase waiting to convert all your freshly produced test. A deca only cycle would be a good example of this idea. Or dmz, superdrol, epistane... anything known to cause rebound gyno.

Maxmuscle1

Awards
I’ve always done well with:
300mg Test Cypionate weekly
200mg Deca weekly
Mk677 15mg daily
And of course proper AI and PCT adjustments as needed.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve always done well with:
300mg Test Cypionate weekly
200mg Deca weekly
Mk677 15mg daily
And of course proper AI and PCT adjustments as needed.
Yeah that’s a fine modern cycle. I’m avoiding deca. Did my dance with that devil enough. No more 19-nor steroids for me. I have other cards to play that make them obsolete, anyway.

Thanks for the input, though.

Maxmuscle1

Awards
Yeah that’s a fine modern cycle. I’m avoiding deca. Did my dance with that devil enough. No more 19-nor steroids for me. I have other cards to play that make them obsolete, anyway.

Thanks for the input, though.
I completely understand not messing with 19nor’s. I felt the same way until I started the addition of Caber as needed and 50mg Proviron daily. But your correct, it’s def not for everyone. Appreciate ya

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I completely understand not messing with 19nor’s. I felt the same way until I started the addition of Caber as needed and 50mg Proviron daily. But your correct, it’s def not for everyone. Appreciate ya
I did all that, caber, ralox, proviron, primo ace tabs, masteron too. If I did, again, I’d use masteron. But no, too damaging to the testes for me. I lucked out before with what I was doing, not looking to risk it again. Plus the aggression. Too much for me. I’m aggressive enough on nothing at all. Add a little test or even anavar and I’m a dickhead. On 19-Nor steroids I’m a straight-up evil, mean mother****er.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did all that, caber, ralox, proviron, primo ace tabs, masteron too. If I did, again, I’d use masteron. But no, too damaging to the testes for me. I lucked out before with what I was doing, not looking to risk it again. Plus the aggression. Too much for me. I’m aggressive enough on nothing at all. Add a little test or even anavar and I’m a dickhead. On 19-Nor steroids I’m a straight-up evil, mean mother****er.
Fiancé and I are competing together in a month. My cycle has been swell so far, but about to add in 1,250mg of Epi-Andro daily for extra strength. Meanwhile she’s about to start dieting and hopping back on, so I’m going to be doing a lot of breathing drills to try to keep the peace