Chest/Triceps

4 sets DB press
6 sets seated incline press
4 sets seated chest press
4 sets cable flies
4 sets seated pec flies
4 sets standing triceps push downs
4 sets triceps dip

I was fucking pumped!!! I am loving this shit!!! 75mg Test Suspension 20mg Halo pre w/o FTMTW!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday

Chest/Triceps

4 sets DB press
6 sets seated incline press
4 sets seated chest press
4 sets cable flies
4 sets seated pec flies
4 sets standing triceps push downs
4 sets triceps dip

I was fucking pumped!!! I am loving this shit!!! 75mg Test Suspension 20mg Halo pre w/o FTMTW!!!
I'll bet you're also loving all that variety with the workout equipment in the new gym, eh?

Keep tearing shit up brosenhauf!!:smashfreakB: :chairshot:

I'm gonna have to pick up some of that Test Suspension next go-around.
I will say that pulsing methyltrienolone (Oral Tren) 3 times per week on workout days @1.5 mgs one hour before smashing the weights is uber-sweet. And I can't seem to eat enough right now. That Tren is leaning me out like a mo-fo!! Veins everywhere!!

And strength is off the charts.
Wednesday training chest I hit Low Incline DB Bench Presses with the 140's for 10 reps and the 150's for 7 reps.
Best performance EVER!!!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'll bet you're also loving all that variety with the workout equipment in the new gym, eh?

Keep tearing shit up brosenhauf!!:smashfreakB: :chairshot:

I'm gonna have to pick up some of that Test Suspension next go-around.
I will say that pulsing methyltrienolone (Oral Tren) 3 times per week on workout days @1.5 mgs one hour before smashing the weights is uber-sweet. And I can't seem to eat enough right now. That Tren is leaning me out like a mo-fo!! Veins everywhere!!

And strength is off the charts.
Wednesday training chest I hit Low Incline DB Bench Presses with the 140's for 10 reps and the 150's for 7 reps.
Best performance EVER!!!!
I am absolutely loving all this new equipment I have access to now! It is great

This Suspension is great stuff, I would love to run some Tren base with it! That would be insane!!!

Methyltriolone sound like some great stuff! Im on tren already so I went with the Halo instead. Your gonna love the Halo bro!!!

Those are some crazy strong lifts TG!!!! I hope to get there one day!!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
So what gym did ya end up at? And beautiful new set up, you gonna run any peps with that, to kick up the appetite and recovery?

Im almost stocked up to start my war too. Just gotta get a few anchilaries on hand, then im off and runnin.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
So what gym did ya end up at? And beautiful new set up, you gonna run any peps with that, to kick up the appetite and recovery?

Im almost stocked up to start my war too. Just gotta get a few anchilaries on hand, then im off and runnin.
24 hour fitness. This particular location does not get much traffic. I have no plans on running peptides with this.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
knew you would love the new gym just amazing what uve achieved with so little now u r gonna explode with all the new equipment and awesome sick cycle u got going there , kicked off my madness today as promised it is a mass abuse of AAS

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would update this thing! Alot has happened this past year... Im gonna be a father this coming January, I am totally stoked about it! lol Im still hitting the gym just as hard as ever and Im weighing in at 235lbs these days. Last night I started up a new cycle, I preloaded 800mg deca w/ 350mg NPP and 75mg Dbol. Im already on 900mg Test Undeconate and will be starting Test Suspension this week. Should be a fun cycle!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established