Giving it a go - short cycle of the new 1AD

tmd

Awards
I've decided to give the new 1-AD a shot. This will be my first PH cycle of any kind. I'm 24 years old, 5'8 180 lbs. I've been lifting for 8 years (5-6 properly). This thread is intended to be a combination of feedback and review.

Keep in mind when hearing my results in a few weeks that I'm not entirely bulking. I'm slowly leaning out (almost done), and looking to gain some additional muscle while doing so. So far, strength progress without supplementation has been modest and occasionally stagnant.

As vital as diet is to gains, I'm not going to post much in terms of my diet. I'll post a few sample meals later with some measurements just to give a good idea of what I'm eating, but I generally eyeball my serving sizes .

Here are the supplements that I'll be using: 1-AD (the new one from ergopharm), 11-oxo, 6-oxo xtreme, and activate xtreme.

My initial intention is to do a short cycle lasting 2 weeks, do 2 weeks PCT, then do another cycle in 3-4 weeks after finishing the PCT. Do you think 2 weeks is long enough? I've seen logs of people using stuff that is supposedly more potent than 1-AD for 2-week cycles. But then again, I'm new to PH supplementation and would like to give the product a fair run.

Here's what i'm thinking for the time being. Input on dosage, timing, and how you would use these supplements is appreciated:

1 cap of 1-AD = 100mg

Day 1-4 3 caps 1-AD/day, 3 caps 11-oxo/day
Day 5-11 6 caps 1-AD/day (divided in 3 servings - on a training day it would be morning, postworkout, then before bed), 3 caps 11-oxo/day (morning, mid-day, night)
Day 12-14 3 caps 1-AD/day, 4 caps 11-oxo

Day 15-21 6 caps 11-oxo, 6 caps 6-oxo xtreme, activate xtreme (for the divanil) 2 caps 2X/day.
Day 22-256 caps 11-oxo, 3 caps 6-oxo xtreme, 2 caps 3X/day activate xtreme
Day 26-30 6 caps 11-oxo, 3 caps 6-oxo xtreme, 2 caps 3X/day activate xtreme.

Aside from the above, I use creatine ethyl ester postworkout, and a multivitamin. I train 3-4 days/week (every other day).

It's claimed that 1-AD is non-toxic to the liver, but I may run a liver support supplement afterwards anyways (milk thistle and/or SAMe would be most likely).

I am currently on day 4 of the above cycle.

Initial side effects: stomach discomfort which subsided after the second day of use, the strange sensation while urinating that many people report feeling which has mostly subsided with increased water intake as recommended, urinating more frequently which has started to slow down today (the first day it was about every hour), joint stiffness and mild joint aching, a slight bit of acne, a slight increase in feeling aggressive, and my muscles feel a tad bit harder (or stiffer, whichever term you prefer, which is a claim of 11-oxo, so i'm assuming that's what it is).

Hopefully I wont have to add anything to the list :) it's a very tolerable supplement so far.

I appreciate any and all input. Thanks!

tmd

Awards
I've noticed some constipation since the start of the cycle. I'm starting to feel lethargic, but i think it's due to the 1-AD interfering with my sleep. I'm tired, but it's difficult to sleep.

I decided against using 11-oxo alongside the 1-AD. I'd like to pick it up during PCT, but couldn't find much info on adrenosterone (11-oxo). Could it interfere with the effectiveness of PCT?

My food intake has increased since starting the 1-AD cycle (I don't feel hungry often, but when eating I don't feel full either). The first workout was performed on a caloric deficit, and I saw some strength increases (1-2 reps, or 5 lbs) from the previous workout. For the remainder of the cycle, i'm bumping up the food intake to above maintenance to hopefully get the most for my money.

tmd

Awards
libido is down a bit.

My muscles don't feel quite as stiff after ditching the 6-oxo. I think I'm going to just use the rest of it as a bridge, leading into the PCT. quite a change of plan from the first post, but after searching more, it seems the 11-oxo could be counterproductive to the PCT.

I've gained 4-6 lbs so far, and will do a final weigh-in on sunday. I'm hoping to get a 7-9lb lean gain, and keep most of it. more would be great, but is probably not realistic at this point.

tmd

Awards
Alright, I weighed in and got a 7 lb gain with no noticable change in bodyfat %.