Giving a shout out to my good friend DRIVE. If your recomping he is ur friend to

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I know its only January, But us in the south summer is here faster then others.

I really think drive is just underrated. I dont see it being talked about much. Its one of My Favs Stim free muscle builder. If you are cutting or recomping this is one product that should def be in your arsenal.

For those of you using DRIVE. How are you stacking it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know its only January, But us in the south summer is here faster then others.

I really think drive is just underrated. I dont see it being talked about much. Its one of My Favs Stim free muscle builder. If you are cutting or recomping this is one product that should def be in your arsenal.

For those of you using DRIVE. How are you stacking it
Definitely a quality product to add to the supplement arsenal at any time, whether stacked with RPM whilst bulking to keep the fat at bay, or stacked with IGF-2 to gain lean mass. I personally love the speed endurance improvements experienced when taking Drive and certainly notice the difference in my cardio when I am NOT using it. I usually stack Drive with RPM, IGF-2, and NeoVar Recomped.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
RPM, DRIVE, HGHUP, and Neovar gave me the best month I ever had at the gym it was unbelievable. I felt like a machine. Cant wait to go back on it next month. If only I could get Alpha X from the UK for a decent price.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I love drive for fat loss. It is in my summer stack.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yea, no joke on the alpha-x! I can't find it for cheaper than $100 and just can't see spending that much for a months worth! The profile looks nice! uh huh!!!!!! I would love to see it come to the US :)!!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am bulking right now on HGHup and Prime. I want to recomp with either creatine or Drive. Would Drive be good to recomp a bulk stack? i dont wanna lose any weight yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am bulking right now on HGHup and Prime. I want to recomp with either creatine or Drive. Would Drive be good to recomp a bulk stack? i dont wanna lose any weight yet.
You SHOULD be using creatine all the time regardless of your goal if you are involved with either resistance or anaerobic training. Drive would be fine for recomping.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Just ran out of my OVERDrive bottle and no monies.

Stacked with RPM was awesome.

Went from 193-200 in about 7 weeks, while managing to lower my BF%

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ran out of my OVERDrive bottle and no monies.

Stacked with RPM was awesome.

Went from 193-200 in about 7 weeks, while managing to lower my BF%
Stoked that you enjoyed it and had such great results! :)

Cheers, bud! :cheers:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a huge RPM guy, absolutely love it. I liked Drive as well. Did both in the 240count bottles.

fayd

Awards
Snagged a bottle of Drive for 22, wish I would have gotten two. I ran the old formula, (wish it hadn't been significantly changed...feel free to correct me if it wasn't) and could not believe how quickly it kicked in, even at 4/day. It is very good for pumps and vascularity, better than ActX, imo. The strength gains are even more prominent. It simply makes every day a good gym day. I added 2-4 reps across the board. Lastly, prob bc of the cordyceps, it makes cardio easy. I don't know how else to describe it. Normally I'm a stare at the timer type of guy, but with Drive I got insanely focused and could run w/ ease for 15 or 20 more minutes than I normally would. I'd love to dose it real high...maybe next time. This was a long winded review, but when researching it I could not find as much info as I would have liked.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Drive is very unique. it was something that hit right away it was as if one day u were just going and going and like damn. Its finally kickin in. The endurance and pumps where awesome on it. Very underrated I've always said its the Jelly to the PB RPM and Drive is a baller NHA stack add some neovar in there for the hat trick and its lights out