Gimme a reason.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Just as the title says. I'm looking for some new supplements to try out for my next order from NP. So give me a reason to buy your favorite supplement.

What makes it so good that you spend your hard earned money on it? Reps this is your chance to sell me on the science behind your particular blend! Synergistic effects, standalone...whatever makes you think it's the best in its category, I wanna hear it!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little more detail on your goals would be helpful...

From the standpoint of an exceptional deal the Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro combo is a crazy good price on Nutra right now. I am enjoying Anabeta Elite quite a bit and using my second bottle with regular Erase so I bet with Erase Pro it is even better. :)

Otherwise give some more input on what you are looking to accomplish and others could probably suggest something effective and cost efficient for you. :cool:

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like said above what are your goals. What are you looking to do?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
A little more detail on your goals would be helpful...

From the standpoint of an exceptional deal the Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro combo is a crazy good price on Nutra right now. I am enjoying Anabeta Elite quite a bit and using my second bottle with regular Erase so I bet with Erase Pro it is even better. :)

Otherwise give some more input on what you are looking to accomplish and others could probably suggest something effective and cost efficient for you. :cool:
Really I'm just looking to increase the stash. I'm currently on an endless bulk (kinda) I have erase and pro along with AB and ABE. I'm really just looking for some good products to get now while I can for use at a later time.

I've heard good things about hemavol and some other iforce stuff along with some of the SNS stuff but just wondering what other people like and why they like it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you mentioned IForce and SNS I would grab some Hemavol, Focus XT, and then any bulk product you want from SNS. The quality of their ingredients is unmatched from what I have used.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Since you mentioned IForce and SNS I would grab some Hemavol, Focus XT, and then any bulk product you want from SNS. The quality of their ingredients is unmatched from what I have used.
Is the testobolan any good? Thought about reversitol too but was also glancing at some of the purus stuff. Not sure if they are worth the money though.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Yea Hemoval would be great to get. The pumps are absolutely insane. It is the best pump product I have tried by far. I prefer the lemon drop flavor over the watermelon. Also you could get ds craze. The focus and mind muscle connection is unbelievable. You could combine the two and have a sick pre workout stack.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Yea Hemoval would be great to get. The pumps are absolutely insane. It is the best pump product I have tried by far. I prefer the lemon drop flavor over the watermelon. Also you could get ds craze. The focus and mind muscle connection is unbelievable. You could combine the two and have a sick pre workout stack.
Lol I have craze :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS Beta-alanine, magnesium creatine chelate, and ALCAR are all good staples.

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor is nice for anabolism.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What's the deal with the chelate? Also is COP any good coop?
I'd recommend the MCC if you're not already using creatine. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing as long as it's not CEE.

COP is treating me very well so far for two things: cardio performance, and reduced rest times between sets.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I'd recommend the MCC if you're not already using creatine. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing as long as it's not CEE.

COP is treating me very well so far for two things: cardio performance, and reduced rest times between sets.
Well I could always use the cardio performance. I currently just have mono but have never used anything but that.