Getting the Wife Pregnant.......

hardlifter

Awards
Just out of curiosity, Has anyone else gotten their wives pregnant while on AAS gear. I have been trying for a while now to have a family and I was wondering what part the gear is playing in it. If the stuff shuts down the nuts then is that why we are having trouble. I am taking halotestin and IGF1-LR# right now and that is all. will this shut the nuts down or affect the process uin any way from her getting pregnant. This is tough situation cuz I like working out with this stuff but a family is more important. I was hoping someone could shed some light on this thru their knowkledge or experience. I have the HCG and clomid to take but how long dopes it take to return to noral as far as sperm count and stuff.? Thanks for any help.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine got his wife pregnant while on test and tren so it's possible, but not likely. You're gonna have to come off probly to get her a kid.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Let me Help

Post a pic of your wife, maybe I can help! :D

hardlifter

Awards
Wow. what a asacrifice on your part. Thanks but not thanks. I always go down with the ship. I 'll keep trying I guess. I just thought maybe that someone in here had been in a similar situation and had success or knew of a product to help.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am no expert at knocking women up, (Thank God) but I figure getting off ALL steriods. Using IGF might help along with HCG. Try 500 IU 3 x a week for 5000 IU and see if that does not help you out. Again, others may have much, much better ideas.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
I've actually been in this spot before. Here was my approach:

1. Discontinue androgen
  2. Standard post cycle therapy
  3. High dose toremefine (or combined with the above)
I was tested and it came out <no pun intended> normal; actually about 725% above what would be considered the minimum reference range.

I think the IGF can only help.

Good Luck!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto Blackheart. You can still produce sperm while on, but the count will surely be lower. Go into PCT ith the right compounds and this will reverse quickly.

I got my pregnant when I was just begining PCT with toremifene, DHEA and RR.

If you want to up your fertility even more add in ALCAR and 1000 iu's of vitamin E.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Stop taking the androgens and concentrate on producing some health sperm.....then practice, practice, practice.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
Stop taking the androgens and concentrate on producing some health sperm.....then practice, practice, practice.
no joke, the woman side of this equation is a complete mystery to me. you're better off just doing it as much as possible. they all think they're on some kind of schedule, but IMO the actual instant of ovulation has it's own version of the heisenberg uncertainty principal.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not get off of it and make a kid.

Run IGF1. with Nolva/Clomid/DHEA/Fenugreek/MACA

Along with ZMA/Vitamin E/ A good Multi

And blow loads for days.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There are also over the counter ovulation predictor kits (work like a pregnancy test but tell you when she is actually ovulating)....but I really think that getting your body off exogenous hormones is a good idea.

tattoopierced1

i got my wife preg. while I was on a 1-test trans very easily. kid is healthy as can be.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
fist of all, get off of anything that will suppress your natural testosterone production. then, begin with your planned pct. include fenugreek to increase seminal fluid volume.. i have also heard of clomid being used in fertility clinics, but if i remember correctly it highly increased the chances of having twins...or something to that extent...

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Clomid

We all forget that clomid's original use was to facilitate ovulation, in fact multiple ovulation.

We can thank clomid for all those families we see on TV that have quintuplets and sextuplets.

I guess if you have less ammo, it gives you more targets to shoot at

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
We all forget that clomid's original use was to facilitate ovulation, in fact multiple ovulation.

We can thank clomid for all those families we see on TV that have quintuplets and sextuplets.

I guess if you have less ammo, it gives you more targets to shoot at
you are right about its use in women, but i have also heard it being used by men for the same reason... but dont take my word for it, if you are having any problems or concerns, make an appointment with your doctor and/or fertility clinic. its probably better to get a professionals opinion rather than take a bunch of clomid or whatever and have your wife pop out a dozen deformed alien baby's..