Getting ready for winter - Advice needed

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I recently finished my first REAL cycle which was poorly run over this summer. I have done a few successful PH cycles before (m-1t, 4ad, superdrol, pp, ps…etc). Everything was in check for those ph cycles, however this summer I kinda slacked on everything so the results were nothing spectacular. However, how I looked in post cycle therapy was great because during my cycle I lost some b/f and gained about 10 lbs and when the bloat dropped off I could see it. Either way, since my diet wasn’t spot on and I wasn’t as dedicated as I usually am I can say that I made a mistake and ill take it.

When I was lean w/ out the water I love how I looked and I definitely think that my cycle shoulda been run differently so that why for this next cycle I am hoping I reach my temporary goal. 10+lbs but lean and hard and keep it all.

My previous cycle 10 weeks ago was as follows

Weeks 1-10 -Prop 80mg/day
Weeks 1-8 -Npp 50mg/d
Weeks 7-10 – tbol 50mg/d

Pct – Toremifene/igf/fenugreek/lean xtreme/trib

My upcoming cycle for my LEAN bulker over the winter ( I’m sick of blowing up while bulking then cutting w/ out anabolic steroids and losing too much muscle tissue) is as follows

(OPTION 1)

Here I plan to start off with some tbol again however I really didn’t see that much from it, but it was subtle and I liked the subtleness of it. I’m throwing in some test in there ONLY for my libido and maybe to help solidify the gains, but on my last cycle I got very hairy from it and my hairline took a hit as well, oh and not to mention the bacne from it. Those factors are a big deterrent from me wanting to use test right now. I would finish up with the var instead of winny as well because I want to keep my joints and I’ve read that if you can afford var, use it instead of win.

Tbol weeks 1-4 (40mg/d)
EQ weeks 1-12 (400mg/w)
Var weeks 9-14 (40-80mg/day)
Test-e weeks 1-12 (150-200mg/w) - small HRT dose for libido and possible help w/ maintaining gains

(OPTION 2)

Option 2 I would be not using the test, and I would start and end with var instead of starting with tbol. I would go this route because a) it seems the safest b) the hair wouldn’t be an issue 3) although I wouldn’t gain as much I would probably keep most of everything I do gain, and the results would be very hard and dry ( the look im going for)

Var weeks 1-6 (40-80mg/d)
Eq weeks 1-12 ( 400mg/w)
Var weeks 9-14 (40-80mg/d)

Or

(OPTION 3)

Same as option 2 however test added in for the reasons listed above.

Var weeks 1-6 (40-80mg/d)
Eq weeks 1-12 ( 400mg/w)
Var weeks 9-14 (40-80mg/d)
Test-e weeks 1-12 (150-200mg/w) - small HRT dose for libido and possible help w/ maintaining gains

Any advice on this would be great… thx bro’s

ps... i love how a.a.s is changed to anabolic steroids lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
option 1 just because there are two different orals. I believe the body responds well to change so running var start and finish might not be as effective not to mention costs more. I dont like option 2. Option 1, maybe run the test longer.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tbol weeks 1-4 (40mg/d)
EQ weeks 1-12 (400mg/w)
Var weeks 9-14 (40-80mg/day)
i have ran a similar outline... My Tbol was twice that dose and I didn't like it. I'm not a fan, but you could be.

I would run
Tbol 1-4 @40mg/d
EQ 1-15 @600mg/w
Test E 1-14 @minimum 500mg/w :D
Var 10-16@60mg/d

in any event, I would extend the EQ to at least 14 weeks. Just my opinion.. like I said I ran a very similar cycle, but with bumped up dosages and duration.. I liked it a lot. (except for the tbol)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like Ubi's cycle much better, i'd never go lower than 500mg of Test even that is low.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Thx for the advice guys.

I guess i will stick to the tbol just because i dont know if i wanna run var at the beginning and then again at the end (yea its nothing special but who knows maybe ill like it more this time). Also, the reason im not doing a norma dose of test is because i really didnt even want to run it this cycle but i decided a low dose would prolly help with maintaining some of the gains as well as keeping my libido up.

I will also thrown in hcg 500iu bi weekly throughout the cycle.

PS... Ubi what were ur results like on that cycle?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
my doses were higher all around... I gained solid, lean mass and the var at the end was a nice boost. I really like that combo. Eq is one of my favorite additions and it's nice at 600mg/week... You just should run it long in my opinion.

I cut at the end and was pretty happy with myself. You'll like it... I bookended it with Prop on both sides.. rode the prop out a few weeks after .. very happy with the results. You will be too, especially with your new motivated diet.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If bloat has been a problem, also run a little AI and that should help clear you up. Have you thought about running tren or a dht? I think both would help your purpose. Keep up the good work!

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty prone to bloat, but do you think 150-200mg of Test e will make me bloat?

last time i ran anastrozole and i felt it kind of inhibited my gains and didnt really do much for the bloat i had in my face so... any other suggestions? Myabe a mild diuretic like dandelion root?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You don't have nandrolone on this one, so you won't bloat nearly as much as the last one you ran. I don't think bloat will be a problem... I still think you should up your test dose.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You don't have nandrolone on this one, so you won't bloat nearly as much as the last one you ran. I don't think bloat will be a problem... I still think you should up your test dose.
Yeah, what Ubi-Poopy said. Test is best. :)

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but honestly... i really hated the hairgrowth i got from it as well as the bacne and the hit to the hairline it took on me. So for now... im trying to avoid test for a little while. Im only running the small amount so that i can keep it around hrt levels during my cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty prone to bloat, but do you think 150-200mg of Test e will make me bloat?

last time i ran anastrozole and i felt it kind of inhibited my gains and didnt really do much for the bloat i had in my face so... any other suggestions? Myabe a mild diuretic like dandelion root?

I would like to hear some other opinions about this too. I am drinking one cup of dieretic tea a day. It has 4 ingriedients. I don't feel like it is hurting me...

Does anyone else have an experience with OTC directics or tea blends of well known dierectics?