Getting ready for Summer

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only imagine what it would be like to see the infancy of something like that. I remember going to some of the first Vans Warped tours and the first years of Paid dues but to be part of an emerging genre like that is something truly special.
Thats's cool that you got to experience that. Vans Warped tours were awesome..!

Its definitely special being part of the birth of any scene. i remember hearing stories from guys a little order then me
telling me about the birth and emergence of the early Punk & New Wave scenes in the late 70's & early 80's. I always
felt like i missed out because I only caught the tail end of those scenes in the mid to late 80's.

So getting to experience the birth of another new scene and being there on the ground floor, was definitely something
special for me and lot of other people. Im just glad that after all these years the scene had a made a major reemergence
and it now bigger then it ever was worldwide. Instead of just holding onto the music we had back then, I get to constantly
hear new music, which for me, I love, because I'm not one of those guys that wanted to get stuck like my parents only
listening to what they listened to in their teens & 20's :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thats's cool that you got to experience that. Vans Warped tours were awesome..!

Its definitely special being part of the birth of any scene. i remember hearing stories from guys a little order then me
telling me about the birth and emergence of the early Punk & New Wave scenes in the late 70's & early 80's. I always
felt like i missed out because I only caught the tail end of those scenes in the mid to late 80's.

So getting to experience the birth of another new scene and being there on the ground floor, was definitely something
special for me and lot of other people. Im just glad that after all these years the scene had a made a major reemergence
and it now bigger then it ever was worldwide. Instead of just holding onto the music we had back then, I get to constantly
hear new music, which for me, I love, because I'm not one of those guys that wanted to get stuck like my parents only
listening to what they listened to in their teens & 20's :)
I would kill to be able to go back and see the emerging punk rock scene. Just to see The Sex Pistols the Ramones and the Dead Kennedys in their infancy would be Unreal. I was big into punk rock and hardcore and I think I saw it in its swansong before it morphed into something completely different.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shoulders and arms today
Standing barbell press ss with plate grip front side and rear delt raises
95X15X3 10lbsX10X10X10X3
135X5X3 10lbsX10X10X10X3

Seated DB shrugs SS with DB rear delt raises
110X12 SS 30X10 Drop 15X burn out X3

Cable Raises Front side and rear delt
22.5X10X10X10X3

Reverse Grip Smith shrug SS with standing Calve Raises
90lbsX15 SS 220X20 X5

20 min of alternating Bicep and Tri work with DB's and Barbell

Morning Motivation

[video=youtube;KI8ihk2f8Kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8ihk2f8Kw[/video]

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Love me a good Boulder shoulder session. I haven't actually pressed heavy at all in about 3 months... But going to start again with OHP this week. Good job Mccrew

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would kill to be able to go back and see the emerging punk rock scene. Just to see The Sex Pistols the Ramones and the Dead Kennedys in their infancy would be Unreal. I was big into punk rock and hardcore and I think I saw it in its swansong before it morphed into something completely different.
Me too brother. Me too.

WE used to listen to The Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Agent Orange, TSOL, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, and a bunch of others too.
Funny this is, most of the surfers we were friends with weren't into this stuff, it was mostly the hardcore skaters that were into it and
would listen to it when we skate with them when there was no surf. :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Love me a good Boulder shoulder session. I haven't actually pressed heavy at all in about 3 months... But going to start again with OHP this week. Good job Mccrew
I have actually noticed better progression in building up my shoulder shape by increasing my reps focusing on form an dropping the weight. I also have been liking starting with heavy weight and pre exhausting the traps so I don't cheat as much then dropping into a felt motion

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I have actually noticed better progression in building up my shoulder shape by increasing my reps focusing on form an dropping the weight. I also have been liking starting with heavy weight and pre exhausting the traps so I don't cheat as much then dropping into a felt motion
Agree 100% I used to do rep ranges of 6-8 for side laterals... Now I do like 15+ with drop sets etc

And my shoulders BLEW UP!
You definitely need a mix of both.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree 100% I used to do rep ranges of 6-8 for side laterals... Now I do like 15+ with drop sets etc

And my shoulders BLEW UP!
You definitely need a mix of both.
The older I get the more the weights drop and the reps go up.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Me too brother. Me too.

WE used to listen to The Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Agent Orange, TSOL, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, and a bunch of others too.
Funny this is, most of the surfers we were friends with weren't into this stuff, it was mostly the hardcore skaters that were into it and
would listen to it when we skate with them when there was no surf. :)
I loved agent oragne when I was snowboarding

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Chest and Bis today after ever set I did 20 reps of 25lb plate curls 10 reg and 10 hammer

flat bench
135X20
185X12X2
225X10X3
275X5X3

115DB pressX5 SS 35 DB flies X12X5

Incline Hammer Flies SS with Calve press 5 plates ES X20
70X15X2
90X15X1
115X15X1
125X12X1 Drop 90X15 Drop 45 Burn out

Incline overhead DP pulls
90X12X3

Morning Motivation Ill Hit yall with two tracks that came up this morning
[video=youtube;I2xd6r0BGbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2xd6r0BGbk[/video]
And one for the Ladies ;) * you know who Im talking about
[video=youtube;qW_8_nYwWyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_8_nYwWyY[/video]

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well I have one more day left I hit legs on Thursday and was repping 425 on deads for a 5X5 which felt good
Today I hit back After each set I did 12-15 reps of some triceps' movement
1 arm hoist machine flat rows
45X20X2
70X20X2
90X15
115X15
135X10Drop 90X12 Drop 45X15

V Grip standing Barbell Row
135X15
160X15
190X12
215X10
235X8

1 Arm DB row
110X5 Drop 60X10 X5

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I will post up some after shots and my final review tomorrow :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well I cant believe its already been 2 months since I started this log but now its over. My final weight this morning was.... 215!?!?!? I was shocked I promise I will get some after shots done but this morning the locker room was filled with old naked dudes it was one of the worst things I have seen in a while.
Anyway overall I lost a bit of fat gained a bit of muscle pumps were moderately improved with just about zero side effects. No shrinking of the boys libido stayed rather high through out but tbh I was taking 1/2 mil of tada every 5th day to make sure I was on point. I was getting some hair shedding last week that I will attribute to the andro300 and it stopped upon cessation of the product. Strength gains were minimal. and I did not experience any estrogen related side effects. Over all I would run this again but I will try it at a lower body fat and will probably leave out the 11oxo and probably the andro300. Up next my pct log featuring sns!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate when i go to the gym earlier in the day and walk into the locker room and see a bunch of old naked dudes walking around. :pat:

Whats your PCT protocol look like McCrew..?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i hate when i go to the gym earlier in the day and walk into the locker room and see a bunch of old naked dudes walking around. :pat:

And they do care they just walk around for like ten minutes......Dude grab a towel !!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And they do care they just walk around for like ten minutes......Dude grab a towel !!
Whats even worse when the stand there and put their foot up on the bench to towel off :(

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Ya no joke I walked in and this old guy was looking at me between his legs while he was powdering the underside of his nut sack. THEN he farted and blew the powder out.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My pct is going look like this
Torem 120 for three days then 90 90 60 60
DAA 3 grams 4 weeks
3 caps reduce xt 8 weeks
ARA 1 gram for 3 weeks 1.5 grams 3 weeks 2grams 2 weeks
5 lax 50mg 4 weeks
Albuterol 8mg 2 weeks on 1 week off 8 weeks
One other goodie to help me loose fat 8 weeks 20mg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya no joke I walked in and this old guy was looking at me between his legs while he was powdering the underside of his nut sack. THEN he farted and blew the powder out.
Ewwwww gross! I get freaked out when I see old titties flopping around.

Great log, can't wait to see the pics! :D

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
How was the andro300. Good or bunk. Cause the sarms where bunk.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It did what I wanted it to. Dht kept the libido up energy even and the estro sides to IMO non existent levels. I noticed a slip in energy upon stopping

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It did what I wanted it to. Dht kept the libido up energy even and the estro sides to IMO non existent levels.
I noticed a slip in energy upon stopping
I liked Andro 300 as well. It definitely did everything McCrew said...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Why do you say that the product you took didn't work?
Someone on the board used one of their sarms. He said it was bunked. I only purchased the andro300. With all the commotion with that brand a while back just wanted to get feedback before using it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Someone on the board used one of their sarms. He said it was bunked. I only purchased the andro300. With all the commotion with that brand a while back just wanted to get feedback before using it.
hmmmm I am more of a first hand reference kind of guy but I can say that the andro was g2g. There are plenty of other options for companies though

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm I am more of a first hand reference kind of guy but I can say that the andro was g2g. There are plenty of other options for companies though
I know that. Thats why i ask you about andro300. If anybody would know i figured you would know best especially that brand. Thanks.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know that. Thats why i ask you about andro300. If anybody would know i figured you would know best especially that brand. Thanks.
For sure man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GW seamed good to me also ....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used both their 11 oxo and the Andro 300 and both worked for me. my only complaint is the Andro 300
didn't have the correct ml's in the bottle. My bottle finished way early and i was dosing with an oral syringe
so i know exactly how much i used. To their defense, they did send me another bottle for my troubles.