Getting ready for a big purchase!!!!!!

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Okay, first off hello to all those interested in reading. Second to save standard protocol questions.

Here is some basic info
age-40 this month
202 pounds 9% bf
strength training experience- proabably been doing it longer than many a reader has been alive.
cycle experience- used the old 1-ad,mag 10, way back when.
Just recently completed succesfull sust/deca run.

Needless to say will follow all intelligent on cylce supplementaion and pct.

As i dont live in the us anymore and am about to visit later this month, I was going to order a few cycles of prohormones to bring back to my new home. As real gear is very hard to obtain, i figured I'd pick up 3 or 4 stacks to get me through the next 2 years.

As I havn't experemented with these products, I am interested in running most as a standalones first to get a feel.
My plan for the upcoming stacks and purchases are as follows.

cycle 1-h-drol

cycle 2- Epistane

cycle 3 m-drol

cycle 4 p-plex with bridge into mdrol to finish.

Look good to the masses progression wise?

Just want to get the best goodies while I can. Cheers

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
From one old dog to another, the epistane/havoc is a great choice might want to grab an extra one just to have on hand.

The rest of your stacks are all cel stuff, unless Im mistaken, I guess you are pretty confident in them, I have never used any cel stuff, so I guess I wont comment on that.

Good luck.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you have just completed a sust/deca cycle and you want to go to PS/PH? why? maybe i'm not old enough to understand but i always thought that when and most importantly if ,i ever start pinning, that i would not go back to using more toxic things than the real thing. the only plus that i can see to do PH/PS again would be that 4 week cycles might be more convientent to run than 10 week ones.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Thanks roadblock- As there seems to be the least sides on epi/h-drol, I was thinking of getting a couple of each.

Seems most people seem to have few complaints re quality with the cel products.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Probably can't hurt to check out the Competitive Edge Labs forum for any direct product questions....There are very helpful:head:

Good luck:thumbsup:

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
you have just completed a sust/deca cycle and you want to go to PS/PH? why? maybe i'm not old enough to understand but i always thought that when and most importantly if ,i ever start pinning, that i would not go back to using more toxic things than the real thing. the only plus that i can see to do PH/PS again would be that 4 week cycles might be more convientent to run than 10 week ones.
I hear you,
Would I rather get a shitload more test/deca eq for future cycles. You know it. Problem is that it isn't a certaintly as I live in the worlds toughest customs zone.

Also like you said, short cycles are appealing. Hell I was going to start a thread on 2 week m-drol cylces. Also these cycles are so cheap its scary.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Probably can't hurt to check out the Competitive Edge Labs forum for any direct product questions....There are very helpful:head:

Good luck:thumbsup:
Thanks partyman for info.