Getting PES Erase into Australia...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have some of the most strict supplement laws here in northern europe, and heres what I do:

Order my products to an american friend, get them to ship it to me as a gift, dont buy more than 1 tub at a time. When I do they dont bother checking it. The higher value of a package will also attract more interest, as well as size. Around 90% of all supplement products from companies outside EU get stopped here and this is the only way I have managed to outsmart them.
Don't ADVERTISE it...this is a dumb post and if there are "officials" who read this, well then, thanks!!!!
I don't neg but this is a neg comment. Not being a dik bud but don't advertise that here

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
Don't ADVERTISE it...this is a dumb post and if there are "officials" who read this, well then, thanks!!!!
I don't neg but this is a neg comment. Not being a dik bud but don't advertise that here
Mate I think he might have a point though, but I understand what your saying as well.

I have individually ordered pplex, havoc, stano, and sd into Australia within the last year and never had any problems yet. I'm sure if found it would be confiscated but i dont think its top of their list to target.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
While I am not disagreeing with his method and its helpful, we shouldn't gloat about it.

I condone doing it because its less hassle, but don't tell everyone. Its not a shot at him, just a heads up

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate I think he might have a point though, but I understand what your saying as well.

I have individually ordered pplex, havoc, stano, and sd into Australia within the last year and never had any problems yet. I'm sure if found it would be confiscated but i dont think its top of their list to target.
Ive never ordered a ph, or taken one and i bet im bigger and leaner than you. Im gloating, this is how you do it.

Hahaha

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
Ive never ordered a ph, or taken one and i bet im bigger and leaner than you. Im gloating, this is how you do it.

Hahaha
Firstly, wtf is wrong with you and what are you talking about? You've got no idea

Go compare internet dciks on some other forum

BOOMBOOMBOOM

Awards
I hear ya runner_79, if I can get you to edit my quote away from your post, then its not in here anymore

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dw BOOM.

Its gone now. All good!

-Chris

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah just dealing with idiots rage! Lol

I've never touched any ph or anything in my life. I only import and sell.

Sing me a song Adele
You are even dumber than you sound.