Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I have been cutting for the last month+ on the anabolic diet and have decided that a 30g Carb per day diet is not my thing anymore. In order to go back to consuming carbohydrates i need to slowly work them back into my diet.

I plan to keep cutting throughout summer, however i feel that if i were to incorperate AP into the transition and continue into the cutting, I would possibly be able to transition back to using glucose for fuel rather than FFA's without blowing up like the goodyear blimp.

My plan is to have 30g carbs with breakfast and then 60g pwo with 1 AP cap 15 mins prior to both. Breakfast and post workout are the only times i feel like i need carbs if im going to drop fat fast and effeciently. What do you guys think?

Also i possibly would up the carbs after a week of 30g AM & 60g PWO to double that the following week. Let me know what you guys think.... i am VERY worried about coming off this crazy CKD diet and do NOT want to get fat since im cutting.

Any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good plan, 20grams per week its safe, and also stay under maintenance

I have been cutting for the last month+ on the anabolic diet and have decided that a 30g Carb per day diet is not my thing anymore. In order to go back to consuming carbohydrates i need to slowly work them back into my diet.

I plan to keep cutting throughout summer, however i feel that if i were to incorperate AP into the transition and continue into the cutting, I would possibly be able to transition back to using glucose for fuel rather than FFA's without blowing up like the goodyear blimp.

My plan is to have 30g carbs with breakfast and then 60g pwo with 1 AP cap 15 mins prior to both. Breakfast and post workout are the only times i feel like i need carbs if im going to drop fat fast and effeciently. What do you guys think?

Also i possibly would up the carbs after a week of 30g AM & 60g PWO to double that the following week. Let me know what you guys think.... i am VERY worried about coming off this crazy CKD diet and do NOT want to get fat since im cutting.

Any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Start with 30grams of Carbs with 3 AP meals for the first week.

CF10

CF10

Awards
I too am using AP to transition. Although I wasnt doing a CKD, my carbs were pretty low. I added 50g of carbs to my day, and started using AP. I'm still under maintenence, but I have cut cardio back a bit. Everything appears to be going fine. I have filled out a bit more, strength is up, measurements are up (except waist) and I am still just as lean as the day the cut officially ended, but looking much better since I am filled out more. Just make sure you dont increase carbs/cals too drastically and dont ditch cardio completely.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
wait so are you guys saying have carbs 3x a day? 30g each time?

All i feel like i need is carbs in the morning upon waking and immediately post workout. I will be sticking to 60g pro and 15-20g fat for every other meal with negligible carbs from vegetables.

Im still kind of confused about the approach you guys are suggesting.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude all i can say is your going to love using AP. Have you used it before?

I agree with USP. Take your AP then consue 30g each meal (assuming 3 carb meals/day). If your getting any sides I would up that slightly...

wait so are you guys saying have carbs 3x a day? 30g each time?

All i feel like i need is carbs in the morning upon waking and immediately post workout. I will be sticking to 60g pro and 15-20g fat for every other meal with negligible carbs from vegetables.

Im still kind of confused about the approach you guys are suggesting.

Start with 60grams is that makes you comfortable and than introduce another carbohydrate meal.

Dose 1 ap in the morning and postworkout.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
yeah ive used ap before man.

It seems like after a while it began to lose its effectiveness desipite what i have read about it not having any down regulation. However when I took 2 caps i really felt it nicer, but with only 30-60g carbs i dont think ill need 2 each time.

currently my diet has 0 carbs from starches... my only carbs are neglegible and come from cheese nuts and broccoli. Do you think it would be wise to stop eating eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast and begin to have some carbs (around 30 or so?) and keep my fat low that meal... then...continue with the pro/fat meals until my post workout which i would have an AP cap and 60-80g carbs?

Im kind of confused about what your telling me dawg. thanx

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would keep the fats low to none with the carb meals, but that's just how I do things(keeping carbs and fats separate).

And I think what J was saying was to spread your 90grams(30breakfast+60PWO) of carbs out over 3 meals, taking AP with each one.
For example: 30grams breakfast/30grams preworkout/30grams postworkout

mwkcronin

Awards
Yould also possibly try taking 50 grams in the morn, then 50 in the afternoon, and then around 3. Before each meal have the AP 15 minutes prior to the meal.

On workout days follow the same plan, but have one of the carb meals with protein an hour prior to the workout. Then take AP an hour after that.

Also add around 50 to 60 grams of carbs post workout. So total carbs on workout days would be 200. The 60 grams after the workout for me consists of 1 scoop of On whey with 2 scoops of Vitargo creatine (Nutres)!