GETTING MY STIM-ON WITH CHAOS & PAIN...FERROX RELOADED

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1496994983732.jpg

"Hello uncle Big T, this is Jamie Lee . I am 3 year old and i love chocolate ice cream. I am gonna lift weight when i grow up!"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would take stims to chase all hot girls around like a dog chasing beef :D

lol...1/2 a scoop of ferrox would be plenty for you!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
happy Saturday!!!

I actually took a saturday off to go to my oldest granddaughters t-ball game this morning...it was and still is hot outside today, so I was glad to see the game scheduled at 10AM so the iddie bitties could get the game in before the sun was scorching hot on them.

I did do some body weight work when I got home, but no weights...I am lifting heavier weights now that it's summertime and I don't need to do high rep sets to keep weight down...trying to limit weights to 3 days a week, no more than 4 maximum--this really helps with the intensity at least for me at this stage in my life!!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
happy Saturday!!!

I actually took a saturday off to go to my oldest granddaughters t-ball game this morning...it was and still is hot outside today, so I was glad to see the game scheduled at 10AM so the iddie bitties could get the game in before the sun was scorching hot on them.

I did do some body weight work when I got home, but no weights...I am lifting heavier weights now that it's summertime and I don't need to do high rep sets to keep weight down...trying to limit weights to 3 days a week, no more than 4 maximum--this really helps with the intensity at least for me at this stage in my life!!!
Sweetest thing i have read today. ❤

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately I am sorry to report that I used my last scoop of ferrox reloaded this morning...will do final review in a few.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately I am sorry to report that I used my last scoop of ferrox reloaded this morning...will do final review in a few.
Sad day but looking forward to your final review

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review of ferrox reloaded.

taste-very nice-A+
mixability-no grainy stuff left in bottom after drinking-A+
endurance-I love BA for enduranceA+
stim factor-one of the strongest non-dmaa formulas I have tried-A+
strength-by itself I doubt It caused strength gains BUT it fired me up and motivated me to lift heavier, which I did-N/A
fat burning-I added this in because the hefty dose of ycl AND a-y had me sweating up a storm, I love yohimbine for fat burning-A+
mood-aggression for hitting the weights was very good, I was sometimes surprised by how even on sluggish days after dosing ferrox I was tearing it up-A+
overall I really like this pre-workout, it checked the box on everything I find important in a pre-workout...WARNING-the yohimbine content is high, start with half a scoop.

big thanks to pyrobatt and the guys at C&P for letting me have this experience!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to have missed a lot of this log due to personal stuff but it looks like a winner for sure. Thanks T!!!!

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
im currently using yohimbine hcl from Primaforce the 2.5mg per cap being taking like 4-5 daily but i just wondering because I don't feel any of the effects of the yohimbine I'm I taking it right? You guys take urs with a preworkout? I've just been taking them in morning fasted and 2 preworkout but I don't get a bus of it any idea why that is